UBot Underground

The missing gap to full ubot automation (filled)

Interested in this too. Currently I'm using my automated tasks through Pleask admin and scheduled tasks... works well but the parsing of info requires me to load data into a dropbox file and that is then pulled... it works and achieves the desired results I need, but Tony's solution just looks slicker.

Looking forward to seeing this go live.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys,   its Sunday and raining - so I spent the day in front of the computer doing a a bunch of things. Today I got another email from someone asking how to control & trigger ubots from a webs

Hi Tony,   Quite impressive! I am interested.   Big +1

I enjoyed the videos! Got me to thinking about how it's done. First thing to remember is that you cannot run ubot .exe's on a server like Hostgator or GoDaddy. This process requires your own computers

Posted Images

Interested in this too. Currently I'm using my automated tasks through Pleask admin and scheduled tasks... works well but the parsing of info requires me to load data into a dropbox file and that is then pulled... it works and achieves the desired results I need, but Tony's solution just looks slicker.

Looking forward to seeing this go live.

Hey Kev, thanks for showing interest.

Tony H,

Before I signup to your free tutorials, I must understand what you're gonna teach.

>> Manage your UBots from a web interface like your own website.<<

What exactly do you mean ? Can you be more specific showing examples ?

@uniquemember thanks for replying on the post. However most of your questions are answered if you watch the video that is in public. The video is free and requires no optin. After watching it you will see what those tutorials are going to be about.

The tutorials itself will not be free. However they will be pretty affordable as i will just schedule 1-2 days to create them (due lack of time (my end) and lack of interest (num of people signed up)).

Please take the survey if you want to give your vote on how you would like the tutorials to look like.

:D

We are still very interested Tony, and awaiting this...

Hey a2mateit :-)

I am glad you are sticking with me. :-)

For not finding the time to finally create the tutorial I am getting a bad conscience already. ;-)

Here is some updates for everyone that is interested in the tutorial though.

About 17 people filled out the survey and showed interest.

This is not a lot considering the time needed for preparation and recording and after-works as well as administration.

I also think as the tutorial will not be free some will drop out.

However as I promised it I will create the tutorials for sure. I will aim for late September. I do not have the time before since i need to work on some customer projects where the deadline is approaching fast.

The pricing of the tutorial will be in the about 100USD range.

Cheers

Tony

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey ladies & gentlemen,

I hope everyone is having a nice XMas time friends and family.

I feel very sorry for not being that active in this forum anymore. True shame on me.

I am currently hammered with help, consultancy & project requests from all kinds of people.

I think this is a good thing (and I am glad people need my help and) and I am glad & thankful I can assist others ... but is a bad thing as well.

Because I have no time to do the FUN stuff with UBot and teaching about it.

Anyway .... here is the good news. We have found time to continue developing the "automation" system. Complete configurable (input/output variables, etc.) that can communicate with ubots and other processes in the line. Complex and fun stuff broken down in a simple interface.

It is being created to have our current customers requirements in mind. But while we code and do all the magic ... we think about you guys all the time.

That means that the automation stuff is created in a way that it can be used universal.

Furthermore I have also hired additional staff to manage the work load I am currently facing. So I am working hard and eagerly to serve everyone the best I can.

With the latest update of UBot (now finally supporting direct communication to SQL Servers - WOHOOOOO!) automation got a little easier. But the concept is still the same.

I wonder though ... how many people have new experience with the latest UBot update.

So everyone ... feel free to post in what way it helps your automation tasks and where you still need help with.

I wish everyone a blessed Christmas time.

By all work to accomplish - never forget to spent time with your loved ones.

Tony

P.S. I had some people phone me for certain questions. This is fine and everyone is welcome. So if there is something critical you need instant help with.

Just let me know and I will try to find a minute or two to help you.

• Like 1

Hey Tony,

Great to see that you have not forgotten about this!

I am still very excited to get this when it comes out.

$100 range is very acceptable. Just make sure that you don't accept only paypal when you finally do release it.

And merry x-mas to you too!

Justin

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...