UBot Underground

[Sell] Newgen Ui Builder - The Best Drag & Drop Ui Builder For Ubot...most Versatile With More Features!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update:   New feature: option to add range slider/s.   Thanks to Traffic Cop for the suggestion cheers.   http://77thcloud.com/newgenuib/thread/slider.jpg   http://77thcloud.com/newgenuib/thread/slid

No worries Jon. Glad to hear it's working for you and thanks for letting me know.     Dan, am looking at how I can add an option to edit elements.   Update: Had a request to be able to customize LED's

New update: Made a change to the builder to make it easy to create ui's that can be changed on the fly(without the need for a user to click a tab). This can be very useful for changing the ui in ord

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Darryl,

Quick question for you. I'd like to use the functionality of the video 5 in your tutorials, How to add a popup to disable bot, but I would want to completely cover the main window, and provide a cancel button that will be present while the bot is doing it's thing. Is that possible?

Edit: I just watched the video refresh ui with conditional fields. This is extremely interesting and in a lot of ways much cleaner. This would probably permit me to completely replace the settings ui on the fly when I run automation that shouldn't be interrupted with the basic controls, such as a cancel and a progress bar. This would be very, very clean.

Frank

Hi Darryl 

I have recently moved to Win 10, could you reset my license please 

Thanks in advance  

CJ

Hi Darry,

Please reset my license too.

God Bless You :)

Licenses reset.

Darryl,

Quick question for you. I'd like to use the functionality of the video 5 in your tutorials, How to add a popup to disable bot, but I would want to completely cover the main window, and provide a cancel button that will be present while the bot is doing it's thing. Is that possible?

Edit: I just watched the video refresh ui with conditional fields. This is extremely interesting and in a lot of ways much cleaner. This would probably permit me to completely replace the settings ui on the fly when I run automation that shouldn't be interrupted with the basic controls, such as a cancel and a progress bar. This would be very, very clean.

Frank

Hi Frank, yeh you can change the ui on the fly with conditional fields. The only drawback is if you need to add to or change the ui in the future.

There is another way to achieve the same result(changing ui's on the fly) while still allowing to change or add to the ui in the future. At the moment this would involve finding and deleting some code that is added to the bot, but I will look into making a change to the builder to make this easier.

Darryl.

I'm trying to learn the internal coding from your tool so I can easily pick through the code and manually make modifications to the generated menus after the fact. Any cheat sheets would be cool. (Hint, hint, nug, nug.)

I'm trying to learn the internal coding from your tool so I can easily pick through the code and manually make modifications to the generated menus after the fact. Any cheat sheets would be cool. (Hint, hint, nug, nug.)

Would'nt really know what to put in a cheat sheet to be honest. Might be able to help if there's anything specific you want to know.

New update:

Made a change to the builder to make it easy to create ui's that can be changed on the fly(without the need for a user to click a tab).

This can be very useful for changing the ui in order to prevent a user clicking or changing anything once the bot has started running. Can also be used to create a start-up or splash screen.

How to set it up and how it works:

• Like 2

Hey Darryl,

What's the chances of being able to include google fonts into the mix? Also possibly the ability to create custom css in the interfaces? Also is there a way to have the program intelligently know what css doesn't need to be included and only include css code used in the interface?

Frank

Hello, I just sent you a PM with my info, I need the dl and keys please ty.

Details sent

Hey Darryl,

What's the chances of being able to include google fonts into the mix? Also possibly the ability to create custom css in the interfaces? Also is there a way to have the program intelligently know what css doesn't need to be included and only include css code used in the interface?

Frank

Hi Frank,

will look at adding an option to add custom css in the next few days.

The builder already includes only the required css for each different element that is added.

Are you talking about using google fonts for heading type text, or for the labels of elements?

Darryl.

Details sent

Hi Frank,

will look at adding an option to add custom css in the next few days.

The builder already includes only the required css for each different element that is added.

Are you talking about using google fonts for heading type text, or for the labels of elements?

Darryl.

Hey Darryl,

I'd like to be able to use google fonts across the board. I'm wondering if it's possible to just have your tool tie into the required google fonts to get the job done.

I must say, it's taking time to figure things out, but you've put together a pretty nifty builder. I think the hardest thing is planning out the interface in advanced as making changes is still a little tricky in areas. But just figuring out the optimum interface on a more complex project takes more thinking than the rest of the automation sequences, lol.

Frank

A quick short list is:

• Open Sans
  • Roboto
  • Oswald
  • Roboto Condensed
  • Source Sans Pro
  • Open Sans Condensed
  • Oxygen
  • Fira Sans
  • Open Sans
  • Lato

That would definitely be my short list.

Adding in the ability to add google fonts on will would be great. That would free you up from trying to select the best of over 600 font types.

Frank

New Update:

Added an option to add custom css. Also included a link to an online button designer which makes it easy to copy and paste the css to the builder. I demonstrate in the video how you can easily use google fonts for the button text also.

Please watch the video to see how it works:

• Like 1

Hey Darryl ,

I cant seems to load any UI's 

Its the first time ive fired it up since i upgraded to Win 10, 

Ive checked the "files" folder and all seems to be there and in tact but all i keep getting is :

Something went wrong while displaying this webpage.

The file or directory cannot be found.

FILE_NOT_FOUND: -6

Ill keep fiddling around but if you could shed a little light that would be great :)

Thanks

CJ

Hi CJ,

I have had that happen on occassions also. All I can think of is something does'nt load correctly when the builder starts up.

What I have done when it happens is I close and restart the builder and it has always worked as it should then.(Sorry but I have not been able to work out why it happens)

NOTE:

While I am here just want to let everyone know that I have found a problem with the latest version when using google fonts with a tabbed ui.

The link to the google fonts messes with the tabs code and stops the ui from loading in a compiled bot. I have tried everything I can think of to make it work but with no luck. So unfortunately I am going to have to remove the google fonts option.

Will get an update done with google fonts removed asap. Hopefully within the next 24 hours.

Darryl.

Hello -

Just purchased NGUIB and am trying it out. One thing I'm not sure about is I have several ui stat monitors that use Data Functions like $list total and $total table rows etc. The NGUIB ui stat monitor only accepts variables and "fillwith" ?  Is there a way to make this work?

Thanks

Hello -

Just purchased NGUIB and am trying it out. One thing I'm not sure about is I have several ui stat monitors that use Data Functions like $list total and $total table rows etc. The NGUIB ui stat monitor only accepts variables and "fillwith" ?  Is there a way to make this work?

Thanks

just set a variable with $list total

Hi Qurius, yeh just set the stat monotor's  variable with %list total like pftg4 said.

Here's a screencast to demonstrate: http://screencast.com/t/dzseO5O3mU

NOTE:

I have just uploaded an update with google fonts removed as stated above.

Darryl.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Darryl,

Gotta tell you that I'm lovin the conditional fields. I just wish it was possible to go back into the conditional fields and do further edting after the fact. Any luck on getting that in place? I do see in the tutorial videos we are out of luck right now.

Frank