UBot Underground

[Sell] Newgen Ui Builder - The Best Drag & Drop Ui Builder For Ubot...most Versatile With More Features!

Hi, Is it possible to have the Popup forced to open in the onload section for example?

I have a "Settings" popup and it would be nice to force the user to fill in the settings on Startup.

Also then the "Save Settings" button could close the popup too rather than having a 2nd click on the "Close" button.

Thanks!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update:   New feature: option to add range slider/s.   Thanks to Traffic Cop for the suggestion cheers.   http://77thcloud.com/newgenuib/thread/slider.jpg   http://77thcloud.com/newgenuib/thread/slid

No worries Jon. Glad to hear it's working for you and thanks for letting me know.     Dan, am looking at how I can add an option to edit elements.   Update: Had a request to be able to customize LED's

New update: Made a change to the builder to make it easy to create ui's that can be changed on the fly(without the need for a user to click a tab). This can be very useful for changing the ui in ord

Posted Images

Hi, Is it possible to have the Popup forced to open in the onload section for example?

I have a "Settings" popup and it would be nice to force the user to fill in the settings on Startup.

Also then the "Save Settings" button could close the popup too rather than having a 2nd click on the "Close" button.

Thanks!

Hi cateappstech, no unfortunately it's not.

There is another way to force the user to fill in the settings on Startup though. You can achieve that by using the Conditional Fields feature in the builder. Take a look at this previous post to get an idea how it works: http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16343-sell-newgen-ui-builder-most-advanced-easy-to-use-tool-for-building-uis-for-ubot/?p=101210

The second video on this page goes through the steps to create it: http://77thcloud.com/newgenuib/video%20tutorials.html

Cheers

Darryl.

Update:

Added a new feature to create custom switches. You can create flat or 3d switches, set the colors and wording of your choice.

Create a style once(only takes a matter of seconds), add it to the builder, and it will remain there to use over and over for future ui's. You can create as many styles as you want.

Will be adding the option to create your own designs for other elements such as tabs and buttons in future updates.

Demo:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Darryl - Nice Updates!

Re: Custom Switches...

1) Can you add an option to delete them from the library please?

2) Could you make the switch width increase to allow for the length of the text please?

Q) Why, sometimes the ability to move an element stops and I have to delete it and add it again?

As my bots evolve I sometimes need to change the interface and would really love better editing options so I do not have to recreate the whole interface from scratch.

NGuiB does offer some fantastic elements! I love the conditional fields option, the slider and switch elements  :D

Thanks,

Richard

Hi Richard,

Hi Darryl - Nice Updates!

Re: Custom Switches...

1) Can you add an option to delete them from the library please?

2) Could you make the switch width increase to allow for the length of the text please?

Will see what I can do.

Q) Why, sometimes the ability to move an element stops and I have to delete it and add it again?

I did find a bug that could cause this a little while back and included a fix for it in one of the recent updates, but I can't remember when or which update.
Any ui's created before the update would still have the potential to have this problem. As far as I know any ui created after the update(with the fix) should be ok(not 100% certain though).

As my bots evolve I sometimes need to change the interface and would really love better editing options so I do not have to recreate the whole interface from scratch.

I have looked at editing options off and on, but with how the builder works, I have not been able to come up with a solution.
Also personally I don't really see it as any great advantage over deleting an element that requires editing and replacing it with a new edited version. Unless you are referring to elements within conditional fields, then I realize you can't simply delete and replace those elements.

NGuiB does offer some fantastic elements! I love the conditional fields option, the slider and switch elements  :D

Thanks,

Richard

Good to hear that you like those features :)

Cheers

Darryl.

• Like 1

Update:

Updated the Custom Switch Designer so that the width of the switch can be changed to suit the length of the text. Text position can also be adjusted. Created switches can be deleted.

• Like 1

Update:

Updated the Custom Switch Designer so that the width of the switch can be changed to suit the length of the text. Text position can also be adjusted. Created switches can be deleted.

WOOHOO !!!

You R O C K  :wub:

Yes it was for editing Conditional and Hidden elements in particular. - But Not to worry  ;)

Update:

New feature: option to add range slider/s.

Thanks to Traffic Cop for the suggestion :) cheers.

http://77thcloud.com/newgenuib/thread/slider.jpg

http://77thcloud.com/newgenuib/thread/slider2.jpg

I missed this post at some point.

I kept seeing other updates that had sliders in the pics/vids but was wondering when we would get them. lol

Thanks for adding this and all the other great things!!!! :)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Tabs in Tabs.

A user of the NGUIB(cateappstech), recently told me of a "sneaky"(in his words) method he was using with the builder to effectively create tabs in tabs. His idea was already simple to implement, but I made a few changes to the builder to further accommodate cateappstech's brilliant idea.

So now it's possible to not only have tabs in tabs, but you can have tabs in tabs in tabs if you want, and there is no limit to how deep you can go with it. You can also use a combination of button's and icons for the tabs now. So you can use buttons for the main tabs and icons for the inner tabs for example, or any combination you like.

This creates some great options and versatility for creating the layout of your ui's that not only look great but add functionality as well. I recommend that you watch the videos below(they're short) to get an idea of what can be achieved by using tabs in tabs.

I have added a "Video Tutorials" button to the top of the builder that links to videos showing the process of creating the layouts shown below(it's easy).

Cheers, Darryl.

NOTE: To create the ui's in the videos below nothing was done manually, I used the NGUIB only.

UI 1 - Navigation Panel:

UI 2 - Central Control Panel:

• Like 2

This update is awesome Daryl.

So much easier to delete the tab buttons and icons  :D.

Your "how to" vids are great explainers!

(In case you're wondering folks, I was using a colored panel that matched the background to overlay the buttons I didn't want to show).

I love the tabs LED idea,

Also the thread for the flashing led, I never thought of using a thread so didn't add one.

-----

One thing recently has become clear to me...

... it's so worth sharing your examples and ideas as it often triggers better ideas for someone else who may even improve on how you coded it originally.

In coding there are often lots of ways to achieve the same result.

Someone else may have found a much simpler method to do the same thing.

Always look at code examples and see how you can adapt them to improve your own skills !  ;) 

So let's start sharing more in the forum  :wub:

Happy uBotting !!!

• Like 1

Update:

Had a request to add a checkbox and an option to add checkboxes inside a scrollbox, so have added a selection of nicely styled css checkboxes, (plus a couple of new switches). Hope you like them :)  

New "Checkbox" option under "Elements"

The css styled checkboxes would not work in the scrollbox so I had to use regular ones for that. The scrollbox background can be left transparent or you can set a color.

New "Scrollbox" option under "Elements 2"

css styled checkbox selection

http://77thcloud.com/newgenuib/thread/checkbox.jpg

scrollbox can be transparent background or you can set a color

http://77thcloud.com/newgenuib/thread/scrollbox.jpg

Cheers

Darryl.

• Like 2

Dude!!  been working hard?

Well, it shows. This is smoking along great man!!
Thank you!

Is there a way to get the sliders vertical?

Also can we get rectangle, triangle, oval and star shapes for LED's?

Also sizes, like slider to make larger/smaller.

Or even add are own crazy shapes. e.g. custom paint brushes to make a stamp, like in gimp or photo shop (splatter/claw) or be able to over lay the LED. Guess we can do that already lol

I assume we can change the LED colors beyond what is offered, I did long ago with the switches. I have not played with this in a while.
Been messing with Python trying to get it to work nice with Ubot, then I want to use this for UI and Python for the back end. Python doesn't have it this easy to create UI's, nor as beautiful!! Definitely a market. Wink wink...

Thanks to all who contribute!!

CD

• Like 2

Dude!!  been working hard?

Well, it shows. This is smoking along great man!!

Thank you!

Is there a way to get the sliders vertical?

Also can we get rectangle, triangle, oval and star shapes for LED's?

Also sizes, like slider to make larger/smaller.

Or even add are own crazy shapes. e.g. custom paint brushes to make a stamp, like in gimp or photo shop (splatter/claw) or be able to over lay the LED. Guess we can do that already lol

I assume we can change the LED colors beyond what is offered, I did long ago with the switches. I have not played with this in a while.

Been messing with Python trying to get it to work nice with Ubot, then I want to use this for UI and Python for the back end. Python doesn't have it this easy to create UI's, nor as beautiful!! Definitely a market. Wink wink...

Thanks to all who contribute!!

CD

Hi TC,

I had a go at getting the sliders vertical but no luck. Worked in my browser(firefox) reasonably well, but would'nt work at all in a bot.

I should be able to add something so you can change the size of the LED's. Also will be possible to make rectangle and oval shapes, but will need to use an overlay for triangles and star shapes. Will look at what I can do about user selected color options also.

Will have another update finished soon with another cool new feature, so will look into the LED thing more after that.

Cheers

Darryl.

Cool thanks Darryl.

Maybe like  a rotating handle like with images?

Would like to be able to rotate any element really, including status bars.

Kids today love that eye candy. :)

Saw the following post on another thread and decided to reply here

I have purchased this product, I have v4, v5 and v7 (latest version).
I just wanna say, I love this product and a great job curl!

Some request from me, maybe it will be more perfect if it can generate tab content in tab content, so in tab menu it contains tab menu again.

Thanks.

DO.....YOU.....MEAN.....LIKE.....THIS: http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16343-sell-newgen-ui-builder-most-advanced-feature-rich-drag-drop-ui-builder-for-ubot/?p=104931

Was wondering why I continually see people who buy "The Best Drag & Drop Interface Builder For Ubot Studio!" requesting features that are part of my UI Builder.

• Like 1