UBot Underground

[Sell] 2017 Update Botscriptfast Builds Your Bots For You Now Has Regex Http And Browser Scraper Builder

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://robobest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/botsciptfast.png

Testing it out now, and WOW , what a great time saver, Tested it on a few sites that normally required about 1/2 hour each to code, now took less then a few mins to turn to a working code/bot. Great

Yes i have to agree with my fellow Ubotters.   This looks to be a very great and well thought out project, and piece of software.   Very nice job bud. 

yep any form with the normal type of stuff you have to fill out on signups. It also does several of the major captchas with more to be added soon along with other fields i'll be adding such as blog title etc so it can be used for even more stuff.

Testing it out now, and WOW , what a great time saver,

Tested it on a few sites that normally required about 1/2 hour each to code, now took less then a few mins to turn to a working code/bot.

Great job and a must have utility

2 thumbs up
, get your copy today you wont be sorry and will save you tons of time and writing code!

Great Job Kev

• Like 1

Hello.

Just to get a basic understanding. It is scanning for common field names right? So this will work for english sites only correct?

And then it will put those names into pre made script templates. Depending on the options I choose in the GUI?

Is that correct from a high level point of view?

Dan

Hello.

Just to get a basic understanding. It is scanning for common field names right? So this will work for english sites only correct?

And then it will put those names into pre made script templates. Depending on the options I choose in the GUI?

Is that correct from a high level point of view?

Dan

yes if you watch the second video I explain in more detail some of the features. To answer you question thou yes it grabs all the fields off the page and outputs the code for you to use in ubot. This is a massive time saver. Regarding foregin sites I have tried it on a few german and it works and as bill said it has worked for him on a few sites. As most sites use pretty standard stuff a lot of the html fields written in english. I cant say it will work for all non english sites if you have a list of non english sites feel free to send to me and I will get them checked out

yes if you watch the second video I explain in more detail some of the features. To answer you question thou yes it grabs all the fields off the page and outputs the code for you to use in ubot. This is a massive time saver. Regarding foregin sites I have tried it on a few german and it works and as bill said it has worked for him on a few sites. As most sites use pretty standard stuff a lot of the html fields written in english. I cant say it will work for all non english sites if you have a list of non english sites feel free to send to me and I will get them checked out

Awesome! Thanks a lot for your fast reply.

Haven't watched the second video. Only the first one. Will check it out now.

Dan

Ok, watched the second video. Looks very interesting. 

Some additional questions if you don't mind:

1. Can I also create defines for "inner" pages like profiles? Where you have fields like "phone number" "interests" "avatar" and so on.

Mainly talking about forum and web2.0 sites where you have a user profile.

2. Does it add captcha fields as well?

3. Would it be possible to leverage the threads plugin from Ubot Dev for the threads routine? For a more stable thread handling.

Thanks a lot for your feedback

Dan

1. You can get inner pages as well yes instead of pressing finish just press grab code again or just press start on inner page once your on it.

Yes It does field like phone number, website url,country, state etc. Not got Interests, bio, about me added yet but looking to in future update. I may consider avators but as these can be complex for some sites I would need a lot of examples.

2.it does the main captchas such as recaptcha and a few other this covers a lot of sites. I was going to add all captchas in captcha sniper but this would slow the bot down a lot I may alter how it works at a later date so this can be down. At the min the current captchas in the system cover a lot of sites.

3.currently you would need to tweak the code but as I use this plugin as well I plan to add it I a upcoming update

1. You can get inner pages as well yes instead of pressing finish just press grab code again or just press start on inner page once your on it.

Yes It does field like phone number, website url,country, state etc. Not got Interests, bio, about me added yet but looking to in future update. I may consider avators but as these can be complex for some sites I would need a lot of examples.

2.it does the main captchas such as recaptcha and a few other this covers a lot of sites. I was going to add all captchas in captcha sniper but this would slow the bot down a lot I may alter how it works at a later date so this can be down. At the min the current captchas in the system cover a lot of sites.

3.currently you would need to tweak the code but as I use this plugin as well I plan to add it I a upcoming update

Ok thanks Kev.

I'm in :-)

Dan

I tested the tool on a couple of sites and it's working very nicely! It really helps to save time when you work on new sites.

I also have a couple of questions:

1. What is the login option doing exactly?

2. The START button is loading everything depending on the "Level of Code" selection? It looks like I can change code level, hit start and then Finish to get the new code with the new code level. Without hitting "Grab Code" in between. Is that they way it works?

3. Would be great if the bot would load the last settings when you restart it. At least the Save Folder option would be nice.

Awesome work! 

Cheers

Dan

Nice work here. I could only imagine how long it took for you to create this. smile2.png

thanks its been my personal bot for a while decided to tidy it up and add options a few months ago.

For those using the threads plugin from Ubot Dev if it was to be added would you want to software to autodetect the plugin is installed on your machine and always output the code with the plugin used or would people want it as a selectable option where you could do either the standard way or threading using ubot devs plugin.

Thanks

I tested the tool on a couple of sites and it's working very nicely! It really helps to save time when you work on new sites.

I also have a couple of questions:

1. What is the login option doing exactly?

2. The START button is loading everything depending on the "Level of Code" selection? It looks like I can change code level, hit start and then Finish to get the new code with the new code level. Without hitting "Grab Code" in between. Is that they way it works?

3. Would be great if the bot would load the last settings when you restart it. At least the Save Folder option would be nice.

Awesome work! 

Cheers

Dan

hi dan

1.the login is for the autofill option it will use login instead of register in the define name.

2.no they need to be done in order if you want the fields. if you press start and then finish it will output the multithread code and without the fields the "signup define" just setup with the basics. 

3.good idea its going on the update list.

I would also be interested on your views of my post above

thanks

For those using the threads plugin from Ubot Dev if it was to be added would you want to software to autodetect the plugin is installed on your machine and always output the code with the plugin used or would people want it as a selectable option where you could do either the standard way or threading using ubot devs plugin.

Option would be my preference. 

Dan