UBot Underground

[Sell] 2017 Update Botscriptfast Builds Your Bots For You Now Has Regex Http And Browser Scraper Builder

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://robobest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/botsciptfast.png

Testing it out now, and WOW , what a great time saver, Tested it on a few sites that normally required about 1/2 hour each to code, now took less then a few mins to turn to a working code/bot. Great

Yes i have to agree with my fellow Ubotters.   This looks to be a very great and well thought out project, and piece of software.   Very nice job bud. 

Kev,

Just purchased and now am playing with your fine product. Very efficient and a great time saver.  Your bulk builder is crazy good idea.

Looking forward to your future upgrades and enhancements.

Regards,

William

• Like 1

Zenos my server can take its time with emailing if you havent recieved it in the next half hour pm me your email and I will resend

So if well applied this can work as Roboform clone for all contact-form and sign up pages?

You gathered a database of UID?

Im thinking of buying it if this will really solve my problem to automate.

Please let me know.

hi

no this wouldn't work as a RoboForm application.

Its primary use is to create signup scripts/login scripts creating all the code needed for in ubot.

many thanks

any other questions give me a shout

No problem dan will do

Cool thanks. 

the site itself has a couple of challenges. The captcha type they are using is not supported with Ubot out of the box. 

And the site itself looks as it has some issues. 

But the code generator should be able to give me the define code for the available fields at least. 

It seems to have some issues if it is not able to submit the form correctly.

Thanks for taking a look

Dan

I checked and all the fields are pulled into ubot apart from the captcha is detected as the wrong type and the button is missing. I'll add the pattern for this button in the next update.

The site seems strange I created a script manually(apart from the captcha) and it was the same. I also did everything manually typed and I still couldn't get the form to submit in ubots browser!

Hi Kev,

Another site. The generated code doesn't has any logic for the phone number. 

Within your tool, it's generating the number correctly. 

But the "Basic bot" is not able to fill that field.

It tries to use #phone,

But this variable is not filled in the bot. 

https://my.gumtree.com/create-account

Another small bug:

When the save folder doesn't exist, the tool is not able to detect that.

It tries to save the created txt files to that folder, but it will fail because the folder is not there. 

Would also be great to see the folder in the UI of the tool. 

So that I can quickly verify if it's set correctly.

Cheers

Dan

Thanks dan

The #phone field is meant to be like that and the variable needs to be filled by yourself. The reason for doing this is it enables people to use there own details and also use country specific details. There are also several other fields like this that can be seen by putting guide comments on.

what I might do is add a field request function in the bot that autosends to me so makes passing details over about fields easier. I will add a current folder stat to the bot as well.

Thanks dan

The #phone field is meant to be like that and the variable needs to be filled by yourself. The reason for doing this is it enables people to use there own details and also use country specific details. There are also several other fields like this that can be seen by putting guide comments on.

what I might do is add a field request function in the bot that autosends to me so makes passing details over about fields easier. I will add a current folder stat to the bot as well.

Ah ok. That's good to know.

I was just wondering about the phone field. Because your tool did actually fill out the field with a proper phone number. 

So I thought that something is missing in the ubot file it generated.

Dan

no worries if its not in ubot account data the generally its a variable for people to fill there own data with. I'm looking at allowing people to add there own data for certain fields for the bot build part in the next update so for example you can create login scripts that go past the first page.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah sure there's a lot of under the hood work that's been done to allow for future changes a pretty big rewrite in places. the changes that will be noticeable to yourselfs

Version 1.4
-Added a check to ensure the selected folder exists before the bot can run.
-Added several new button footprints
-Traced issue with button detection there should be a significant improvement on button selection from previous version.
-Added the Ability to add your own username ,password , email when creating login scripts this will enable you to create scripts past the login page.(values only used in botscriptfast)

-changed UI around to adding settings page and allow for future expansion.

The big part about this update is you will be able to navigate past the login screen as it lets you use your own login details(in botscriptfast)

ps for anyone reading who hasn't read the rest of the thread this is the next update and isn't out for a couple of days.

Awesome Kev!

This is really a great solution and time saver for me! Use it for almost all my bots now.

So guys.. if you don't have access to the software you definitely should take a closer look!

Highly recommend it!

Dan

Version 1.4

-added a settings page
-Added a check to ensure the selected folder exists before the bot can run.
-Added several new button footprints
-Traced issue with button detection there should be a significant improvement on button selection from previous version.
-Added the Ability to add your own username ,password , email when creating login scripts this will enable you to create scripts
past the login page, check the video here http://screencast.com/t/rGviAKSDg8

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...