UBot Underground

[Free] Local Dictionary Plugin - Local Variables Issue Workaround

Hello everyone,

Another brilliant creation of mine :D

Description :

This plugin is used to save temporary data (same as variables) so you can use it across your code

How does it work ?

Each thread is granted a local dictionary , and all these local dictionaries are contained in a global dictionary

Everytime you open a thread a new local dictionary is created for that thread and all the data is stored there untill the thread finished running

Video Demonstration

Last Update:

In The latest update i added local list and local table functions more info here

If you want to get all my new free plugins releases (or special discounts on the paid ones) get on my list , you will really like it :

Subscribe

Download the plugin directly : click here

• Like 7
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone, Another brilliant creation of mine   Description : This plugin is used to save temporary data (same as variables) so you can use it across your code   How does it work ? Each thread

Update 1.2.1 images shows the new commands and functions       -added also a thread container command for running dialog controls in STA mode (workaround for the http captcha dialog and other simila

Yes i'm aware there is couple of issues with it , it was a test release never meant to be public! use the old version ! (download link has been updated again) Regards

Posted Images

Yup, totally under rated by UBS. Really, by all of us, I really don't think we can thank him and other plugin developers enough for all they do. But at least we can try.

Thanks Aymen!!!

TC

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Aymen!

Man really, you are cranking out awesome addons every time to enhance working with ubot.

Ubot wouldnt be the same without your plugins, thats for sure...

FINALLY i can use tables in several threads at the same time, checking up on my DB without having shitloads of lists.

THANK YOU!

• 2 weeks later...

just test in ubot 5 but getting error

"The given key was not present in the dictionary."

test copy code in ubot 4 and work

THanks

Ubot API doesn't work the same in Ubot5

I only tested it in Ubot4 so i don't know how it works in V5!

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok here is a question.

Is it possible with this plugin to get data from a global list?

For example. I have  a list of usernames and passwords (user:password)

I want to each thread to be able to work with a separate account to login to the site.

I know how to make it happen with uBot's current list functions by just setting a local variable and waiting 1 second between each thread start but we all know that uBot is not so great handling holding the data locally specially when using http post.

So is it possible to achieve this with this plugin to solve that matter?

Can I set a global list and have each local list feed from the global list or something like that?

I hope that makes sense lol.

Ok here is a question.

Is it possible with this plugin to get data from a global list?

For example. I have  a list of usernames and passwords (user:password)

I want to each thread to be able to work with a separate account to login to the site.

I know how to make it happen with uBot's current list functions by just setting a local variable and waiting 1 second between each thread start but we all know that uBot is not so great handling holding the data locally specially when using http post.

So is it possible to achieve this with this plugin to solve that matter?

Can I set a global list and have each local list feed from the global list or something like that?

I hope that makes sense lol.

Yes you can use local list from text , that should work !