UBot Underground

[SELL] Super Simple UI Builder V4.0! (Drag & Drop with Bootstrap Plugin!)

Carl, how do we remove an added tab ?

How can we replace the plain RUN button (top left of the UB browser) with one of your button ? Can we do this ? Or STOP/PAUSE too in fact ?

If i hide the RUN bar /menu. I want to be able to remove the top menu but keep most the things in there and use your software to create these instead (that could look like your tab buttons)

Also, can we save the project ?

By the way it is AWESOME !

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for your order!    Just created a small user manual to get you started: You Can Read It Here  

Thanks for the sale! You got it just in time! (Price going up $10 tomorrow)   New Update! (V3.0)     Change Log:   Cleaned up the code! Better looking interface! Tabs should work properly now.   You c

Hi, I don't know if you got an answer or not but I have had a conversation with Meter about a similar issue a customer of mine was having. Meter's licence system currently has problems with special ch

Posted Images

Carl, how do we remove an added tab ?

Click the "Show/Hide Grid" button and there will be a little "X" next to the tab to remove it.

Note: If you have created a 2nd tab with elements added to it, and you remove the tab, it will remove the elements too! 

If you have added just one tab (the first one) you can delete the tab and the elements will still be there. 

To rename a tab just double click the tab you wish to rename and an input field will pop up for the new tab label. 

How can we replace the plain RUN button (top left of the UB browser) with one of your button ? Can we do this ? Or STOP/PAUSE too in fact ?

To add buttons to run certain scripts, you need to create a "Define Command" with all the "Nodes" you wish to run, like you do with the UI Button.

Then once you have created the "Define Command" you will need to add the same "Define Name" to the input field when creating the button element. 

Also, can we save the project ?

I am working on getting this added, for now you can export your code and save in a text file or whatever, then just import your UI and continue editing. 

Hope that helps answer a few questions! 

Carl  :)

- Isn't cool RICH ? I really enjoy this baby and it's only the beginning !

- Carl, it works thanks !

One more thing, how do we delete elements ? For instance, i created a START button/element but i want to delete it (i want to change it's color as i selected DEFAULT) How do i do this ? I tried various things but it stays there.

For the STOP button, do i need to create a define command with only STOP SCRIPT in it ? Or i have to copy all the nodes into this one too ?

Will i have you, do you have a video tutorial on how to use images stored on user's PCs instead of hotlinking them ?

Kinda too advanced for me now, to figure this out.

Thanks

EDITED:

Guys, make sure you don't hit START AGAIN next to the GRAB CODE in the finish section cause guess what ? IT STARTS THE SOFTWARE AGAIN lol....

Trust me on this one hahahahaha

Carl, put this somewhere else please or add a "aRE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT DUMB ASS"  ya know....For guys like me ? lol

I got to agree with Rich.... I built a UI in less than 5 mins too, ok could of done it the old way in a html editor (or notepad ;) but why make life difficult!

This thing is just so easy to use and feature packed.

Love it!!! keep up the great updates Karl

Yea it very impressive to be honest

just double click them - there gone from the ui..

you could try this (personally havnt tried it yet)  there are options to add images like this in the software - http://www.base64-image.de/

Wow RICH thanks for the link ! As i'm new to the base64 thingo. So anything you guys can shoot about it will be appreciated,

• 2 weeks later...

New Update to V3.2!

Change Log:

• Added progress bar element. (See below how to use).
  • Added a "Scroll Box" element. (For use with checkboxes).

To add a Progress Bar to your UI, set the "Width" and add a "#Variable".

Once you have done that you can use the "$Set Progress" function below to set your progress in your loop:

$Set Progress Function

define $Set Progress(#Total_Loops, #Loop_Position) {
    set(#Total_Loops, #Total_Loops, "Local")
    set(#Loop_Position, #Loop_Position, "Local")
    set(#Progress, $eval("var tmp1 =  {$multiply($divide(#Loop_Position, #Total_Loops), 100)}; tmp2 = Math.floor(tmp1);
tmp2"), "Local")
    return(#Progress)
}

Example Progress Bar Script:

ui html panel("<!DOCTYPE html><head>
<link href=\"http://netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/twitter-bootstrap/2.3.2/css/bootstrap-combined.min.css\" rel=\"stylesheet\">
<style id=\"Styles\">
/*COPY CSS STYLES FOR IMPORT // START*/
label \{display: inline-block;\}
html \{ margin: 0px; padding: 0px; \}
body \{margin: 0px; padding: 0px;\}
p.left \{ text-align: left; \}
.image \{margin: 5px;\}
.headertext \{margin: 5px; margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 5px; \}
.draggable \{ width: auto; height: auto; position: absolute;\}
input[type=text] \{margin: 5px;\}
input[type=button] \{margin: 5px;\}
input[type=checkbox] \{margin: 5px;\}
input[type=file] \{margin: 0px;\}
span \{margin: 5px;\}
textarea \{margin: 5px;\}
select \{margin: 5px;\}
.tablink \{float:left; margin: 5px;\}
.ui-tabs \{height:40px; vertical-align: central; margin: 2px;\}
.mainheader \{margin: 5px;vertical-align: central; padding: 0px; \}
#TabBox \{background-color:#fff;padding: 0px;\}
.check \{ clear: both; float: left; display: block;  \}
.ui-tooltip \{z-index:10;font-size:0.875em;margin-left:5px;
color:#fff;background-color: #000000;font-family: \'Droid Sans\', sans-serif;
-webkit-border-radius: 5px;-moz-border-radius: 5px;border-radius: 5px; position: absolute;padding: 5px;
border:2px solid blue;\}
.tab_box  \{width:800px; height:400px; position: relative; \}</style>
</head>
<body style=\"cursor: auto; \">
<div style=\"width:100%;height:auto;\">
<center>
<div class=\"maincontainer\" style=\"display: block; \">
<div id=\"renametabdiv\" style=\"display: none; \">
<span style=\"font-weight:bold;\">New Label: </span> <input type=\"text\" id=\"renametext\" placeholder=\"New Tab Label\">
<input type=\"button\" id=\"renameok\" value=\"Rename\" class=\"btn btn-primary\">
<input type=\"button\" id=\"hiderename\" value=\"Hide\" class=\"btn btn-primary\">
</div>
<div id=\"Builder\" style=\"display: block; opacity: 1; \">
<!--COPY HTML FOR IMPORT // START-->
<div id=\"Main\">
<div class=\"mainheader changeheader\" style=\"width: 800px; \"><legend class=\"headertext\" style=\"font-family:Andale Mono;font-size:28px;text-align:left;color:#000;\">Example Progress Bar</legend></div>
<div id=\"tabs\" class=\"ui-tabs ui-widget ui-widget-content ui-corner-all\" style=\"width: 800px; display: none; \">
<div id=\"tablinks\"></div>
</div>
<div id=\"TabBox\" style=\"width: 800px; \"><div class=\"Elements-0 tab_box\" id=\"containment-wrapper-0\" style=\"display: block; \">
<div id=\"draggable_2\" class=\"draggable ui-widget-content ui-draggable\" style=\"left: 124px; top: 12px; \">
<progress variable=\"#Progress_Variable\" fillwith=\"value\" max=\"100\" style=\"width:500px;\"></progress></div></div></div>
</div>
<!--COPY HTML FOR IMPORT // END-->
</div>
</div>
<!--############MENU##############-->
</center>
</div>
<!--SCRIPTS-->
<script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.4/jquery.min.js\"></script>
<script src=\"http://code.jquery.com/ui/1.10.2/jquery-ui.js\"></script>
<script>
//Get current tab ID /    Switch Tabs
$(\".tablink\").live(\"click\", function() \{
currentTabID = $(this).attr(\'id\');
$(\".tablink\").css(\"border-bottom\", \"2px inset #000\");
$(\".tab\" + currentTabID).css(\"border-bottom\", \"\");
$(\".tab_box\").hide();
$(\"#containment-wrapper-\" + currentTabID).show();
drag();
\});
$(function () \{
$.widget(\"ui.tooltip\", $.ui.tooltip, \{
options: \{
content: function () \{
return $(this).prop(\'title\');
\}
\}
\});
$(document).tooltip();
\});
</script>
</body></html>", 200)
set(#Progress_Variable, 0, "Global")
set(#Loops, 40, "Global")
set(#Count, 1, "Global")
loop(#Loops) {
    set(#Progress_Variable, $Set Progress(#Loops, #Count), "Global")
    increment(#Count)
    wait(0.2)
}
define $Set Progress(#Total_Loops, #Loop_Position) {
    set(#Total_Loops, #Total_Loops, "Local")
    set(#Loop_Position, #Loop_Position, "Local")
    set(#Progress, $eval("var tmp1 =  {$multiply($divide(#Loop_Position, #Total_Loops), 100)}; tmp2 = Math.floor(tmp1);
tmp2"), "Local")
    return(#Progress)
}

To use the "Scroll Box" element you need to give the "Scroll Box" element an ID which will show in the drop-down menu for the "Checkbox" element. 

Select which ID you wish to add the checkbox to and click "Add Element". To remove a checkbox click the "Show/Hide Grid" which will display the "X" to remove a checkbox.

Hope You Like!!

Carl  ;)

P.S

Any other suggestions are welcome, I will try and get them added!!

Yes I agree, great stuff. Any more thoughts on adding href outgoing links. Reckon it should be an easy one for ya. I'm just a lazy botter and hate having to edit the code to add a link in.... This is by far the best ui html editor even in the event of ubot 5. Keep it up Carl u doin a great job.

Yes I agree, great stuff. Any more thoughts on adding href outgoing links. Reckon it should be an easy one for ya. I'm just a lazy botter and hate having to edit the code to add a link in.... This is by far the best ui html editor even in the event of ubot 5. Keep it up Carl u doin a great job.

You can already add links to your UI using the the "Link" element. 

Hi

Is there a flat theme with no round corners etc?

No sorry, the interface is styled using the Bootstrap plugin, you can view it here: http://getbootstrap.com/2.3.2/

The files in the other links NOT working i thing it is other Bots NOT a Bonus   :blink: 

last night i open to see the bot and it is OK .
now when i tried to open it is NOT working telling me there is an update when i choose yes it give me blank bot then i renstal and click NO , The same  blank bot !!

Can i know what is the problem http://im38.gulfup.com/9KT8N.jpghttp://im38.gulfup.com/PmlRX.jpghttp://im38.gulfup.com/g4rno.jpg

Thanks

Hi, I don't know if you got an answer or not but I have had a conversation with Meter about a similar issue a customer of mine was having. Meter's licence system currently has problems with special characters. My customer had Chinese characters in his folder path and yours has what looks like Arabic to me, but please excuse my ignorance if it isn't. It should work if you move it into a folder without special characters.

Hope that helps,

David

• Like 1

Hi, I don't know if you got an answer or not but I have had a conversation with Meter about a similar issue a customer of mine was having. Meter's licence system currently has problems with special characters. My customer had Chinese characters in his folder path and yours has what looks like Arabic to me, but please excuse my ignorance if it isn't. It should work if you move it into a folder without special characters.

Hope that helps,

David

Hi David

Thank You Very Much for your insight , i have tried everything even i format my PC and change my Windows from Arabic to English and still the problem and Carl he was very helpful but he did NOT know the problem we tried to reset the license so many times and even change the key and the same ( some times it works but when i move it to other folder the problem comes back )  and i tested your theory and it is TRUE .

Thanks again and i hope Meter fix this issue 
  • Like 1

Hi Carl,

For some reason I'm not sure if it is just me or if this question has been asked before but in the "Status Monitor" tab within your software it seems to only take variables as I was using the $list total(%listname) parameters and it did not carry over to the new ui generated by your software.  Would this be an isolated issue with just myself or does the software not work when using the $list total parameter in regards to the status monitor tab.  

The reason I ask is because when using just the standard UI interface within Ubot the $list total parameter has no problem working but when trying to carry this over to the Super Simple UI Builder it does not show up when you generate the code with your software.

Please advise.

mrwalt

Hi Walt,

You can only use #Variables in the HTML Panel, as the variable gets added to the HTML element like this:

<span variable="#Your_Status_Variable" fillwith="innertext/innerhtml"></span>

Here is some example code for you to take a look at:

ui html panel("<span>Status:</span>
<span variable=\"#Status\" fillwith=\"innertext\"></span>", 100)
set(#Pos, 0, "Global")
clear list(%List)
add list to list(%List, $list from text("Item 1
Item 2
Item 3
Item 4
Item 5", $new line), "Delete", "Global")
loop($list total(%List)) {
    set(#Status, "
LIST POSITION: {#Pos}
LIST ITEM: {$list item(%List, #Pos)}", "Global")
    increment(#Pos)
    wait(1)
}

It is not a problem with the builder it is just the way it works.

Hope that helps, if you have any other questions feel free to contact me!

Carl  ;)

• Like 1

Hi David

Thank You Very Much for your insight , i have tried everything even i format my PC and change my Windows from Arabic to English and still the problem and Carl he was very helpful but he did NOT know the problem we tried to reset the license so many times and even change the key and the same ( some times it works but when i move it to other folder the problem comes back )  and i tested your theory and it is TRUE .

Thanks again and i hope Meter fix this issue 

So glad I could help. I had the same problem from another customer who extracted my protected bot to a temporary folder. Same issue. Here is Meter's explanation to me:

the reason temp folders dont work is, windows has a special way of pathing to them for example, both:

C:\Users\David\Appdata\Temp and

C:\Users\DAV~\Appdata\Temp

are the same directory. so when the program tries to figure out what directory it's currently running in

it gets confused, and that leads to the blank bot screen.

Note that there is a ~ character in the second folder path. Hopefully this will help you Carl with similar support tickets.

All the best, David

Guys, can you pass along private proxy infos ?

I can't ?

Carl, have a look at my mail please. Probably just me screwing up everything lol.

I'll post the result in here for others to see in case it happens to you.

Hi Webpro,

The code is working fine here, all values are showing in the debugger and I have tested with a private proxy. Maybe your proxy service server is down?

Also it is a good idea to have a wait command after changing proxies,

Your Edited UBot Code:

if($comparison(#useproxy, "=", "true")) {
    then {
        change proxy(#proxy)
        set proxy credentials(#private user, #private pass)
        wait(1)
    }
    else {
        change proxy("None")
    }
}

Carl

Oh sh..

Guys make sure you load a fresh copy of UB as the proxy doesn't change when working with a .ubot file

I kept trying and trying but it was always showing my own IP (which i was working with)

Also, make sure you add the proxy command under your START define (main define if you prefer) if you are using custom made button (start/stop) and want to get ride of the default main RUN menu of UB

Thanks Carl by the way and guys, GET THIS TOOL !!!

Worth every dollars i paid for $$