i've written this new cool plugin that does many cool stuff !
Video Demo : http://www.screencast.com/t/YLwELb6J
- Change Extension : change the extension of a file
- Open file : opens a file in its default program ( can open a web page too )
- base64 to image : converts a base64 code to an image (if the base64 code is an image of course)
- app shortcut : creates a shortcut to a certain application
- url shortcut : creates a shortcut to a certain URL
- $directory name : return the directory path of the file
- $file name : return the file name without the path
- $get extension : return the extension of the file
- $open file dialog : opens a open file dialog and return the full path of the file chosen
- $filename without extension : get the file name without the extension
$save file dialog : opens a dialog to save a file , then return the created file path as an output
$file info : file last creation time , file last access time , file last write time
$folder browser dialog : instead of selecting just a file , this function allows you to select a folder
$multiple files dialog : select more than one file (list output)
$custom file dialog : customize the file dialog by filtering extensions and setting an initial directory
$image 2 base64 : converts an image to base64 code !
$64bit check : this basically checks if you have a 64bit OS or not !
$color picker dialog :gives you a hexadecimal value as a return
$date picker dialog : opens up a dialog to allow you to pick a date
$dropdown dialog : allow you to create a dialog with a dropdown list
$shuffle list function
$get next day function
$get current app to get current application filename
$custom save dialog : to customize the save file dialog
$date add days : add a number of week days to a certain date!
$listbox dialog : shows a listbox dialog
(subscribe to my list to get new plugins)
PS: there supposed to be another video , but i guess i was too lazy to record it , sorry
PPS: can't attach the file , giving me an error :/