UBot Underground

Securing Your Compiled Bots.. Need everyones feedback

91 members have voted

1. 1. What version Ubot are you currently using as of 11/4/2011 ?

I am not attacking you. I am saying that you are wrong about that whether you are good with Paypal or not is just a matter of following their rules - it's not that simple.

( http://screw-paypal.com )

You could have said that my statement is wrong or inaccurate instead of "rubbish", that would have not been offensive. If you did not mean to offend me then there is no harm done :)

Back to the topic of this thread, I think it would be great to have paypal as a gateway in this software, and any other future gateways would even be better.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

trying to get things ready for before christmas but i dont want to make any promises and fall short..   As soon as its ready ill make sure to update everyone here..

Currently generating a system that can be dropped into Ubot Easily, and Manage User Licenses.   Current features: Hardware locking to PC Requires email address Requires and checks payment transacti

trying everyone... I will keep you updated for sure..

Personally I think Clickbank is an easier and far more practical solution to implement.

Many people, myself included, don't want to sell their wares on Clickbank, at least not all of them.

PayPal is the most obvious first choice. Then I would think Clickbank and other Payment Gateways.

But I highly doubt the majority of people want to use Clickbank.

Boy oh boy this got a bit off track here..

Lets bring it back ontrack to the topic at hand please..

As for Paypal.

Yes its the most widely used only payment processor. Its an obvious solution to setup for the product system that im also creating as part of this security software. However...

This is not the only payment processor that will be supported and plan to support many different payment processors, and sales systems so those that dont like paypal don't worry. Also for those thinking clickbank is the way to go you might want to look over there policy and terms of service when it comes to software, and cant be anything that handles captchas automatically, automated posting (considered spam in their eyes) and many other things.

Never worry though I have been in the online sales business for the last 17 years, and know quite a few online payment processors, and the most used by country, and alternatives that I plan on implementing. But all things have to start somewhere..

Thanks for the feedback.. and all has been noted. Lets try to stay on topic though please.

Sorry about that TJ we got carried away, but we didn't mean to be negative.

Many of us don't like PayPal which is understandable but everybody is happy that it is not going to be the only gateway which makes the security software more flexible and adds to its awesomeness.

I think everybody who participated here is eager to get the security software :)

• 2 weeks later...

NICE!! I will wait for this baby to come out so I can finally release something very powerful. Hit me up when you launch I will be the first to buy bro.

Adding Payment Processors like JVzoo, WSO Pro, paydotcom, ejunkie ect ect will be a must as it will allow us to let affiliates promote our bots while keeping them secure at the same time but I am sure you already have them on your list. :)

Edited by P0seid0n
  • 3 weeks later...

I honestly think that TJ should update us with a realistic ETA about this project as there are many people still one year after he opened this thread waiting on this security system. I mean we know shit happens but I think the question is.

Is this will get released for real or should we all move on and not keep waiting for this?

I know that TJ is being working hard on this and many other projects as well as helping plenty of us here in the community and we all appreciate his help but we all also want to get this baby so we can protect out bots.

Just my two cents.

Regards,

P0s3id0n

• Like 1

To start off let me express that i had not planned on it taking this long.

That said i have never given an ETA, or expected date, and told users that if you need it now to seek other alternatives, as this wont be released until its in working order.

I'm not going to put something out there that i expect a lot of ubot users to use, as well as pretty much able to work with any exe software that does not work correctly, or as advertised.

If yo want an ETA or Date of release, im sorry i cant give you one. I had hoped to have it first of the year and that feel through. And at this point im trying to get it wrapped up as soon as possible. That being said you can never foresee any problems till you try things out and make sure its functioning as needed.

Sorry if this answer is to straight forward or not enough.

This thread originally was asking feedback from users, and turned into expectations. And a product i have pored 1000s into creating that i will be selling for peanuts to help everyone out when its finished.

Again sorry for the delays.

TJ

To start off let me express that i had not planned on it taking this long.

That said i have never given an ETA, or expected date, and told users that if you need it now to seek other alternatives, as this wont be released until its in working order.

I'm not going to put something out there that i expect a lot of ubot users to use, as well as pretty much able to work with any exe software that does not work correctly, or as advertised.

If yo want an ETA or Date of release, im sorry i cant give you one. I had hoped to have it first of the year and that feel through. And at this point im trying to get it wrapped up as soon as possible. That being said you can never foresee any problems till you try things out and make sure its functioning as needed.

Sorry if this answer is to straight forward or not enough.

This thread originally was asking feedback from users, and turned into expectations. And a product i have pored 1000s into creating that i will be selling for peanuts to help everyone out when its finished.

Again sorry for the delays.

TJ

TJ,

You're no doubt one of the most helpful and supportive forum member I've ever encountered on IM communities. Trust me, most of us have a glimpse of what's happening behind the scenes (esp. those that code on a day-to-day basis).

I once told two of my friends that I was gonna get back intouch with them in 1-Week regarding a bot I was working on; 3-months later they still haven't heard from me! Even I couldn't believe it - I constantly kept working on the stupid thing but problems kept popping up here and there (things I never even imagined could arise - my latest one is the compiled bot blank screen)!

I meant it in good fate though ;)

Once again, Happy anniversary :D and thanks for all the private problem troubleshooting you've given me so far.

You're the daddy!

W.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am also working on an alternate security system. Once completely, I'll share with the community. Hope it may help :)

• Like 1

Oh wow what a gargantuan thread.

"Something like Protect66 is definitely needed for Version 4 as it seems there is no plan to upgrade that on"

I have protect66 for Version 4 and it works a treat. Never found a hacked bot of mine on the net, very easy to use.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn i'm trying to find this everywhere !

I got my first bot done and it's working fine but i can't distribute it yet.

If i had the DVE version, i could at least change the splash page to make some coins $$$ and let go for free ?

• 3 months later...

never the less.. this system is pretty muh ready to go, and has taken on a entirely new look, syste, setup, and possibilitys. that will blow everyones mind..

It will be released very very soon..

Stay tuned.

looking forward to it!

never the less.. this system is pretty muh ready to go, and has taken on a entirely new look, syste, setup, and possibilitys. that will blow everyones mind..

It will be released very very soon..

Stay tuned.

Trick or Treat!

We want it now! :D