UBot Underground

Securing Your Compiled Bots.. Need everyones feedback

91 members have voted

1. 1. What version Ubot are you currently using as of 11/4/2011 ?

Well said Frank,

Its looking good TJ, keep it up, I looking forward to see it completed. Keep me on the list too :)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

trying to get things ready for before christmas but i dont want to make any promises and fall short..   As soon as its ready ill make sure to update everyone here..

Currently generating a system that can be dropped into Ubot Easily, and Manage User Licenses.   Current features: Hardware locking to PC Requires email address Requires and checks payment transacti

trying everyone... I will keep you updated for sure..

Small update here to show a preview and how easy the administration panel is to navigate.

Preview admin panel - added 5-4-2011

http://uplink.botguru.net/index/index.html

Also in the admin panel say you wanted to expand the database yourself there is already a in built system to add new tables, and structures, I will give a full demo later.

Things to finish

Ubot file to work with the database. 80% done. Final adjustments, cleanup, and performance tweaking.

Sorry the preview has no sound. Headset issue.

TJ

TJ - looking absolutely spanking.

Looks like its going to work well - like others here, looking forward to this being released.

Thanks for your hard work!

Looking goooood! As mentioned in PM I will gladly helptesting it.

I hope that you will accept something more than Paypal later on when you start selling it. Paypal cut off my accounts, the jerks.

Looking goooood! As mentioned in PM I will gladly helptesting it.

I hope that you will accept something more than Paypal later on when you start selling it. Paypal cut off my accounts, the jerks.

thanks everyone... I like the feedback on this.

Also yes multiple payment options will be available.

I will have an entire sale thread on it when finished with absolute full details and demos.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried to buy your proxy finding script for $10 but the button did not work on botguru.net

If you like I could test the system as expert PHP programmer and security.

Alot of these scripts nowadays has exploits but hard to find... so please let me know at ram-999 (@) hotmail . com

Thing is the php script running the backend for the security system. Only area worth exploiting is the administration control panel which is very well secured.

The front end utilized by the bots requires very distinctive variables sent only by the bots. therefore cant be injected.

All submitted data is also escaped.

I do appreciate the offer to test on security etc. thank you.

Hope to have an update soon everyone i know your waiting.

TJ

Then, to let you know it's best to make the registration code random not encrypted from combined clients info.

On the other hand, the website have to be online all the time and that's disadvantage.

What's the trick you used ? (PM if you want) I really wanna help since I might be a user of your script.

Then, to let you know it's best to make the registration code random not encrypted from combined clients info.

On the other hand, the website have to be online all the time and that's disadvantage.

What's the trick you used ? (PM if you want) I really wanna help since I might be a user of your script.

registration is in part handled by merchant (paypal, alertpay, google checkout, etc) ipn results. That in mind it then finishes registration of the user account and license in the bot by sending details from the pc (hardware id number) to the site database and filling the key as the actual hardware id number.

With having to page the server to validate a license (if the server is down) bots/programs can not be ran. Not entirely true. As well its a secure method and well worth the trouble in the case that you would lose more money from app's being shared then you would from a loss in sales because it pages the server on every new session.

Besides the above there are also other things that are hard coded into the bot that will be checked server side after confirming hardware id number to check for date of first use in case of trial, or subscription. As well 1+ licenses (1+ PC's able to be run on)

If interested in code samples and talking more on it feel free to email me at webmaster@tmg-corporation.com

TJ