UBot Underground

It's not like we want to say negative things but this is absolutely ridiculous that over 10 years later and Seth still knows nothing about proper support and communication. You can look at history and see it's been an ongoing problem for a decade. 

Again. What is so difficult about updating us? We are paying customers. 

And you say you're sure it will be resolved soon. This happened a few months ago and we waited over 2 weeks for a fix. And even when it was fixed there was no word from them. We just had to keep trying day after day after day. Is that good customer support and communication to you? Does that warrant praise? 

It's not like we want to say negative things but this is absolutely ridiculous that over 10 years later and Seth still knows nothing about proper support and communication. You can look at history and see it's been an ongoing problem for a decade. 

Again. What is so difficult about updating us? We are paying customers. 

And you say you're sure it will be resolved soon. This happened a few months ago and we waited over 2 weeks for a fix. And even when it was fixed there was no word from them. We just had to keep trying day after day after day. Is that good customer support and communication to you? Does that warrant praise? 

While we're waiting for a fix, how you guys are dealing with the external browser, does it work for you with the latest Chrome version?

We apologize for the wait. Our server has been down, and we have been trying to resolve this issue. We've been tirelessly working on it through the night as well. We do not have an ETA for when our server will be up but will keep you updated.

1 minute ago, johnny said:

We apologize for the wait. Our server has been down, and we have been trying to resolve this issue. We've been tirelessly working on it through the night as well. We do not have an ETA for when our server will be up but will keep you updated.

We all just wanted to make sure you guys are aware of the situation.  Thank you for the update.  

Thanks for the update. Please keep us updated here and on social media or even email. We need to know what's going on. I lost a $500 client because of this and may lose another if it's not resolved within the next day or 2. 

23 hours ago, PRO said:

Hello guys, I can confirm that the license server of UBot Studio is down. I notified the team. I think it gets resolved asap.

Perhaps there was a hiccup with the scheduled reboot on Monday.

still down

Thanks myubo,
I always have something loaded in ubot so stopped another program and opened what I want to run and after a few minute delay, it ran fine.

Edited by ed08724