UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

Thanks everyone and glad you all are loving the plugin.

Dan has been coding his ass off with things, Chris with the site and support, and im trying to fill in where I can at the moemnt with support or questions, example code etc.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

By the way.. If someone has the problem, that his hardwareID changes a lot on his PC which makes the license invalid. Send in a support ticket, I have a solution for you.

Dan

>>UPDATE<<

V1.1.0.5 is Ready NOW

All customer got an email with the details.
If not , please contact the helpdesk.

Changelog:
Multithreading Support with Launcher Command!
Keep the Browser open for test&dev. Run single commands against Browser.
Load Extension (Chrome + Firefox)
Cleanup Command
Popup Container now checks if window contains instead of equals
Popup Window will now close after the last Popup Container command is executed
Navigate Back Command

Support, Features Request and Ideas:
ExBrowser[AADD]bot-factory.com

Hello.

All support tickets and license requests are processed.

Some I could not answer fully, because people still send license requests from email addresses that I don't have on my list. And they forget to add their paypal address to their request.

Some people also said that they didn't receive the update email and that they want to details on an individual basis. But we can't do that anymore. All update information's will only be distributed through our Getresponse autoresponder.

I really can't reply to 30 emails for every update and send out the details 1:1.

So please add dan(X)bot-factory.com to your email account whitelist. Google has a lot of articles about that. The service we are using is Getresponse.com

If you use a "good" email address to register and ensure that your account is reachable and not full, this shouldn't be a problem at all.

If it helps, I could also setup a facebook page and twitter account for all customers :-)
Not sure how to further simplify that process for you guys. The only thing I can't do is to reply to everyone 1:1 :-)

Dan

>>Average Support & License Request Response time<<

Within 1 business day (Mo-Fr) 24-hours.

Very often we are a lot faster. And sometimes I check the support system on the weekend as well.

But it looks like some people already get nervous when they buy something on the weekend, and don't get a response within 30 minutes.
And vey often they forget, that while they are sitting in front of their PC in the evening, I'm sleeping because it's 3am here in Germany.

So please..have a little patience.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Dan

examples for customers would be great.

Don't expect full working bots, but some basic examples would be great when you guys get a chance.

No problem at all. I can shoot some additional ones. Do you have something particular in mind? Something you find confusing at the moment?

Dan

Hmm, i think you should update your signature Dan to read "Best selling ubot plugin of all time" this is definitely on my next to buy list, seems like everyone but me has it! :)

No problem at all. I can shoot some additional ones. Do you have something particular in mind? Something you find confusing at the moment?

Dan

Nothing I can think of off hand Dan, 

And no rush at all. Just think it would help out.

We all know your busy working on things, so no rush.

Thanks for your business guys.

SendIng a license request email to the Helpdesk is perfectly fine. It's not going to be faster if people post in the forum and sends pm's as well.

Kindest regards

Dan

Ok, all support tickets and license requests are answered now.

Thanks for allowing me at least a couple of hours on a Sunday with my family before you kill my inbox :-)

Cheers

Dan

Hi dan

thanks for the license, I wonder does the "pop up container" is the same as "new tab" command or I need to change something before working on the new tab that automaticly open after I click.

Regards

Hi there Dan, 

Im stuck :(

my problem is probably going to make you laugh, ..

I cant seem to figure out how to do a captcha, 

I have saved the image successfully,

but when i use "solve captcha" im either getting a blank result by using a "Ubot" command 

or "Invalid Parameter" if i try to use a variable,  file location or xpath command

Im sure this is going to be something simple as always, 

but i just cant get my head around it lol

any direction would be appreciated 

Thanks

CJ

Hi there Dan, 

Im stuck :(

my problem is probably going to make you laugh, ..

I cant seem to figure out how to do a captcha, 

I have saved the image successfully,

but when i use "solve captcha" im either getting a blank result by using a "Ubot" command 

or "Invalid Parameter" if i try to use a variable,  file location or xpath command

Im sure this is going to be something simple as always, 

but i just cant get my head around it lol

any direction would be appreciated 

Thanks

CJ

I'm using a free plugin to get the captcha text:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17083-free-plugin-advanced-captcha-v3/

And then you can use the Exbrowser commands to type the reply into the correct field.

Dan

I'm using a free plugin to get the captcha text:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17083-free-plugin-advanced-captcha-v3/

And then you can use the Exbrowser commands to type the reply into the correct field.

Dan

Thanks Dan, 

I had a feeling you were going to say that, 

I literally just got it as your reply hit my email lol

Ive been so used to just using the Ubot standard "solve captcha" just for the convenience, 

but hey ill take it ;)

Also, while i have you, is there a more "efficient" way of using multiple captcha services from Advanced Captcha, other than nested if statements ?

just curious.

Thanks again 

CJ

Thanks Dan, 

I had a feeling you were going to say that, 

I literally just got it as your reply hit my email lol

Ive been so used to just using the Ubot standard "solve captcha" just for the convenience, 

but hey ill take it ;)

Also, while i have you, is there a more "efficient" way of using multiple captcha services from Advanced Captcha, other than nested if statements ?

just curious.

Thanks again 

CJ

No, if is the only conditional statement you can use here.

At least nothing that would make it simpler.

Dan