UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

Found a bug on the launcher.

It doesnt fill up the form when the commands is outside the container.

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", "")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "https://www.facebook.com/")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Change Attribute", "<name=\"username\">", "value", "username")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Change Attribute", "<name=\"passwd\">", "value", "password")

You should always use a wait for element before you interact with an element. To give the site enough time to load the different elements.

Specifically on facebook. It's a site that loads a lot of stuff dynamically in the background.

And I also recommend to use xpath instead of ubot locators. 

Dan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

You should always use a wait for element before you interact with an element. To give the site enough time to load the different elements.

Specifically on facebook. It's a site that loads a lot of stuff dynamically in the background.

And I also recommend to use xpath instead of ubot locators. 

Dan

Yes i already added longer waits and it still doesnt work.

That code works when it's inside the exbrowser container.

Suggestion:

- Instead of a launcher command maybe just add an function that can put on the option of exbrowser container that will make the browser remain open so we can run the commands inside the container. If we want to close the browser we can simple call the "exbrowser cleanup" command.

Suggestion:

- Instead of a launcher command maybe just add an function that can put on the option of exbrowser container that will make the browser remain open so we can run the commands inside the container. If we want to close the browser we can simple call the "exbrowser cleanup" command.

That's not possible because of the Ubot API.

Dan

Found a bug on the launcher.

It doesnt fill up the form when the commands is outside the container.

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", "")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "https://www.facebook.com/")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Change Attribute", "<name=\"username\">", "value", "username")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Change Attribute", "<name=\"passwd\">", "value", "password")

So, after arriving at home after 3 days on the road.. I tested your exemple.

1. The code doesn't work in a container either. It would have surprised me, if it would work in container and not in launcher, because from a commands point of view there is not really any difference.

Here's a screenshot:

http://screencast.com/t/X9nn5fNnqS

The problem is really, that the two fields are not:

<name="username">

<name="passwd">

They are:

<name="email">

<name="pass">

As soon as I change that in your code, everything works fine with and without container:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Launcher""Chrome""""")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Navigate""https://www.facebook.com/")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Change Attribute""<name=\"email\">""value""username")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Change Attribute""<name=\"pass\">""value""password")

Not sure if FB changed those field names or why it worked for you in the container, but from what I have in front of me here right now, the two fields have different names.

And that seems to be the problem.

Kindest regards

Dan

My initial issue with the if statements i discovered that nested if statements with "exbrowser wait for element" is a bit temperamental,

so i laid them out separate so the next "If" was not inside the preceding "else" and this seemed to resolve this issue,

worth pointing out this is only happening with the "wait for element", all other nested If statements containing "comparison" or anything else works fine

Now I'm confused. Exbrowser wait for element is a command, It doesn't return anything. So how do you use that in an if statement?

If you use $ExBrowser Element Exist, that would be a different thing. Because that's a function and it will returnd True and False

Dan

Hmmn.. Thats a bummer.

But no prob. I am still happy with the new feature.

It's really not needed Kreatus. The launcher and close command works perfectly fine. And it's much more reliable and controllable. 

With a container, every command within the container will be executed in one go. That's why it doesn't work with multithreading.

But the launcher works. I posted the solution to your facebook issue above. And if I'm able to reproduce an issue with it, I will fix it asap. 

But we will not move back to the API container stuff. That really makes no sense. 

Cheers

Dan

Hey Dan,

Do you have a quick sample code on how to do this "Keep the Browser open for test&dev. Run single commands against Browser." ?

NVM... Got it. :)

You watched the V1.1.0.5 Tutorial videos right?  :D 

I think someone explained how it works there.  ;) 

Just in case...

https://botfactory.helpdocs.com/

Cheers

Dan

<name="username">

<name="passwd">

These are generated from ubot. It has been explained in ubot blog long time ago i guess

So it will only works using ubot browser

Now I'm confused. Exbrowser wait for element is a command, It doesn't return anything. So how do you use that in an if statement?

If you use $ExBrowser Element Exist, that would be a different thing. Because that's a function and it will returnd True and False

Dan

if{something}

then{

Exbrowser wait for element

if{$ExBrowser Element Exist}

}

something like this

These are generated from ubot. It has been explained in ubot blog long time ago i guess

So it will only works using ubot browser

Good hint James. Thanks a lot for that. Yeah, it might be, that Ubot is using some additional "placeholders" for some fields like name and password. 

But with exBrowser, you really have to look at the HTML code, and use the correct syntax. There is no translation or anything going on here. 

Dan

if{something}

then{

Exbrowser wait for element

if{$ExBrowser Element Exist}

}

something like this

Could you please give me an example. What would you put into that if something condition? 

When you navigate to a site, or interact with a button. You normally would use the wait for element directly afterwards. To see if the element you expect actually appears.

Your code is not wrong and should still work fine, I just can't imagine when I would use it in that way.

Would be great if you could help me with that.

Dan

I have replace the number from excel with ubot variable and if i check using this code :

loop(1) {

set(#Test1,123,"Global")

if($is number(#Test1)) {

then {

alert("YES")

}

else {

alert("NO")

}

}

}

it will show that the variable is number

Do the same check with variable from scraped and it will show that it is not a number

I don't have that excel / csv plugin to test this on my own. 

But you can try to isolate it. 

1. Read the data from the excel file into a variable (#data1)

And then compare it to the number directly.

if($comparison(#data1,"= Equals",123)) {

then {

alert("Match")

}

else {

alert("No Match")

}

}

Then you can see, if the problem is already with the stuff you have in the first variable.

The one thing I could think of here is, that your variable contains a LF which is not visible.

So depending on how the excel / csv plugin works, it could return a LF or CLF at the end of the cell you read.

I good test would be to save the variable to a file:

save to file(#data1,"d:\\test.txt")

And then open it with Notepadd++ to see if it contains additional characters and stuff.

Another thing you could try is to filter your string with a regular expression. Just to ensure that there is no additional stuff:

set(#data2,$find regular expression(#data1,"[0-9]+"),"Global")

I hope that helps

Dan

So, after arriving at home after 3 days on the road.. I tested your exemple.

1. The code doesn't work in a container either. It would have surprised me, if it would work in container and not in launcher, because from a commands point of view there is not really any difference.

Here's a screenshot:

http://screencast.com/t/X9nn5fNnqS

<name="username">

<name="passwd">

They are:

<name="email">

<name="pass">

As soon as I change that in your code, everything works fine with and without container:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Launcher""Chrome""""")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Navigate""https://www.facebook.com/")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Change Attribute""<name=\"email\">""value""username")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Change Attribute""<name=\"pass\">""value""password")

Not sure if FB changed those field names or why it worked for you in the container, but from what I have in front of me here right now, the two fields have different names.

And that seems to be the problem.

Kindest regards

Dan

I swear the code worked yesterday..

Anyway, your code works! It looks like i need to play more with the elements.

I swear the code worked yesterday..

Anyway, your code works! It looks like i need to play more with the elements.

Sometimes dynamic websites change their element names frequently to prevent bots. Or show different names depending on your location and the browser you use. 

Dan

Dan

My mistake when writing,   

your right $ExBrowser Element Exist is exactly what i mean inside If statements,

The "Wait for element" behaves in a similar manner, in that it sometimes doesnt wait  

sorry about that

Ill re-check my sentence before i post next time ;)

My mistake when writing,   

your right $ExBrowser Element Exist is exactly what i mean inside If statements,

The "Wait for element" behaves in a similar manner, in that it sometimes doesnt wait  

sorry about that

Ill re-check my sentence before i post next time ;)

As soon as the related HTML code appears on the page, the command will continue.

One problem people have with this sometimes is, that they don't check the html code to see if the same element is used multiple times.

So it could be, that the element you are waiting for is not there yet, but another element that matches your locator is already loaded. 

If saw this multiple times already. So you have to ensure that you'r element locator expression is unique. And it only has 1 match for the element you are looking for.

Could you please double check that to see if this might be the case here?

Dan

Hey Dan I just purchased, please check your mail, thanks you

Hello.

All license requests in the ticket system have been answered. 

There was no Mr. Kim8692 in my inbox, but you might have used a different name there. 

Cheers

Dan

As soon as the related HTML code appears on the page, the command will continue.

One problem people have with this sometimes is, that they don't check the html code to see if the same element is used multiple times.

So it could be, that the element you are waiting for is not there yet, but another element that matches your locator is already loaded. 

If saw this multiple times already. So you have to ensure that you'r element locator expression is unique. And it only has 1 match for the element you are looking for.

Could you please double check that to see if this might be the case here?

Dan

Hi, 

Would this also happen if an element is hidden on a page ?

Asking this because one in particular is set to wait for a counter to reach "0" 

but it literally just skips over the node, but if i put into an IF statement to check it works every time

also, strait after that particular wait for element is another set to wait for Text "You have just ..." to appear which is strait after the counter reaches 0

and it waits for a while (like 3-7 seconds) but will move before it appears,

again tested with If statement and also works every time

Its not really a bother as i just placed a 5 second wait after

Hi, 

Would this also happen if an element is hidden on a page ?

Asking this because one in particular is set to wait for a counter to reach "0" 

but it literally just skips over the node, but if i put into an IF statement to check it works every time

also, strait after that particular wait for element is another set to wait for Text "You have just ..." to appear which is strait after the counter reaches 0

and it waits for a while (like 3-7 seconds) but will move before it appears,

again tested with If statement and also works every time

Its not really a bother as i just placed a 5 second wait after

I need an example to give you an answer here.

You can send it to me via a support ticket and I will take a look at the site and your code. 

But please prepare it in a way so that I can directly load and run your example bot and see the issue.

Kindest regards

Dan