UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

Guys do you think it's possible to implement this with independent versions of chrome and Firefox like this: http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable?

This would let us package a known version of a browser with our complied bots.

Frank

Yes, that's possible. We could add an option where you can specify the path to the chrome or firefox binary. 

But you would have to ensure that the correct executable is at that place. We will not distribute the browser or anything like that.

Would that be ok?

Dan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Yes, that's possible. We could add an option where you can specify the path to the chrome or firefox binary. 

But you would have to ensure that the correct executable is at that place. We will not distribute the browser or anything like that.

Would that be ok?

Dan

Perfecto Dan!

Another question, do you have a deal on getting this plugin and the xpath utility?

Frank

Hi guys,

Just now getting around to porting over some bots that use captchas.

Is there a tutorial or video somewhere on how to solve captchas with this plugin?

Hi guys,

Just now getting around to porting over some bots that use captchas.

Is there a tutorial or video somewhere on how to solve captchas with this plugin?

There is a free plugin that is used for solving captcha's.

I would say it solves it for you.  I just whiped this together real fast.  Will give you a head start on things.

AddM3Fast YT VIew

Video: http://screencast.com/t/7bYLwggx

Code to use:

ui text box("Email"#email)

ui text box("Password"#pass)

ui text box("Views"#views)

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Container""Chrome""""") {

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Navigate""http://addmefast.com/")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Wait For Element""<name=\"login_button\">""Appear", 20)

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Type Text""<name=\"email\">"#email)

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Type Text""<name=\"password\">"#pass)

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Click""<name=\"login_button\">")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Wait For Dom Ready", 10)

wait(2)

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Navigate""http://addmefast.com/free_points/youtube_views")

loop(#views) {

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Run Javascript""location.reload(); ")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Wait For Dom Ready", 10)

wait(6)

set(#watch for$replace($replace($plugin function("File Management.dll""$Find Regex First"$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll""$ExBrowser Document Text"), "/[0-9]\{1,3\} seconds"), "/"""), " seconds"""), "Global")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Click""<class=\"single_like_button btn3-wrap\">")

wait($add(#watch for, 2.5))

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Popup Container""Youtube - Google Chrome") {

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Close")

}

}

}

i just login to my add me fast account and do youtube views ... but seems now the apply a new captcha type after we views the video and we have to rotate images to get the points.

How to solve this captcha? or what service already support this captcha?

Perfecto Dan!

Another question, do you have a deal on getting this plugin and the xpath utility?

Frank

Hello.

On the ExBrowser Checkout Page, you have the option to add Xpath Builder Pro with a 25% discount to your purchase. 

http://screencast.com/t/iXixPVeo0b

Kindest regards

Dan

Hello Dan.

Can you give me coupon for 

External Browser Plugin  :rolleyes:

Please ))))))))

Regards 

v_ladimir

If we run a special deal, we will announce it here in the forum or via our newsletter.

But at the moment, nothing is planned.

I think the plugin is really worth the price. 

Kindest regards

Dan

Hello Dan.

Can you give me coupon for 

External Browser Plugin  :rolleyes:

Please ))))))))

Regards 

v_ladimir

Its WELL worth the price V_ladimir

think of all the money you can make back when you have it, 

it will pay for itself 100 times over ;)

CJ

Guys do you think it's possible to implement this with independent versions of chrome and Firefox like this: http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable?

This would let us package a known version of a browser with our complied bots.

Frank

Sneak Peak:

Specify Binary Location:

http://screencast.com/t/bsHiSIGUAQo

Coming with the next update (+ Some additional vodoo :-)  )

Cheers

Dan

Anything you want to see in the next update?

is there a feature you are missing or you are waiting for?

If yes, send me your ideas:

support(AD)bot-factory(DOT)com

Hi, can you tell me how to use set cookie by domain? so i want to run ubot for each of my domain. for an example abc.com. then after i login i will close the browser and use the cookie to open the browser again. thanks

Edited by taufiqkyu

Hey Dan, 

Just a quick question, 

what sort of footprint does Phantom JS leave on a site in comparison to Chrome or Firefox ? 

I don't know. Really depends on what the website does actually.

The stuff that is sent to the server via HTTP, you can trace with tools like fiddler. 

But websites also can executed scripts and other stuff. So it's really hard to tell.

Is there a reason why you ask? Anything you are concerned about?

Might also be an idea to ask the PhantomJS community:

http://phantomjs.org/

Cheers

Dan

Hi, can you tell me how to use set cookie by domain? so i want to run ubot for each of my domain. for an example abc.com. then after i login i will close the browser and use the cookie to open the browser again. thanks

It would be easier to use the save and load cookie command. And just save them with an appropriate filename?

Then you don't have to login to your site all the time?

But you don't have to use the Set Cookie by Domain command for that.

Dan

I don't know. Really depends on what the website does actually.

The stuff that is sent to the server via HTTP, you can trace with tools like fiddler. 

But websites also can executed scripts and other stuff. So it's really hard to tell.

Is there a reason why you ask? Anything you are concerned about?

Might also be an idea to ask the PhantomJS community:

http://phantomjs.org/

Cheers

Dan

Hi, 

Thanks for the reply, 

My only reason for asking is that i created a custom bot for a customer to surf a specific traffic exchange website, 

however, the bot was detected even though useragent and various other settings where in place to prevent this, 

so i have re-built the bot using ExBrowser, it has not been detected yet as all os good, but i did add an option to use an invisible browser if the user wishes, 

so i was just wondering if the user uses the invisible browser function and uses PhantomJS will the bot be more detectable in comparison to the "normal" browsers

its no biggie I was just curious :)

Ill check out the link you provided

Thanks again :)

CJ

Hello.

Some people asked how to change a dropdown menu with ExBrowser Plugin.

Here's a quick example:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser CleanUp")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Launcher""Chrome""""")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Navigate""http://ubotstudio.com/playground/difficult-form")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Change Dropdown", , "Aruba")

Dan

• Like 1

if i use save and load cookie. then i will save the cookie as .txt?

The extension doesn't really matter.

You can save it as 

cookie.txt

or just

cookie

or

whatevernameyoulike

Cheers

Dan

i hope on the next update, you can add exbrowser minimized windows. so even it has same function with offscreen, i can still open or check the browser process.

Cool. Thanks for sharing your idea. That we can probably squeeze in.

Dan

What are the list of acceptable Attributes for Scrape List Elements Attribute? There is a h3 tag on a page and I want all of the HTML code from inside of the tag. With scrape element it gets all the inner text but this is terrible since I can now not regex out what i needed. So i need the html contained within the tag.  I tried innerhtml, outerhtml, and html but they return nothing. 

Edit: I read more about xPath and it seems I can only scrape a real attribute inside of the tag. So there is no innerhtml options. 

Suddenly today i got :

Exbrowser licensing issue when opening ubot

i have sent email to exbrowser@bot-factory.com'

Please help

Thanks James,

but if you send it to the license helpdesk, there is really no need to post it here as well.

The answer won't be faster if you do it  :)

Kindest regards

Dan

• Like 1