[Sell Plugin] Advanced Google Youtube V3

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks again for your help with the new version Pash!    Anyone considering any plugin from Pash, including the Advanced Google Youtube, don't hesitate, highly recommend. I have many of his plugins an

V2.0.2.1 (Bate) (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.) Add Option: youtube download : Video Resolution (Min) and Video Resolution (Max

"Advanced Google YouTube V2" is replaced by "Advanced Google YouTube V3". Some features and capabilities are different.   Now, "Advanced Google YouTube V3" complete and the preliminary test. I'll give

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

V4.0.3.0 (BETA)

Update library

Add new command

• youtube comments list: get youtube video comments
  • youtube comments insert: post youtube video comment
  • youtube comments update: update youtube video comment

Remove command expired

• youtube checking upload status (old api) : by name (move from v2)
  • youtube delete video (old api) : by name (move from v2)
  • youtube get video comments (old api) : by name (move from v2)
  • youtube update video (old api) : by name (move from v2)
  • youtube upload video (old api) : by name (move from v2)

more info https://developers.google.com/youtube/2.0/developers_guide_protocol?hl=en

Update sample file

Does this already have send message to user?

On youtube comment list does it list the users who commented as well?

Not in api

the new youtube plugin is conflict with your blogger plugin

when we activate together then most of youtube command will be gone

please check

Update Blogger and Drive

• 3 weeks later...

Pash, v4.0.4.3

command : youtube comments list

problem : can not get the comment text

videoshot of debugger : http://screencast.com/t/bLj4FSiKotI

i test working.

what is your video id.

from sample file.

LoadData()
plugin command("Advanced Google YouTube V3.dll", "youtube comments list", "b9ibTlhfk_Q", "PlainText", "Relevance", 10, &report)

i test working.

what is your video id.

from sample file.

LoadData()
plugin command("Advanced Google YouTube V3.dll", "youtube comments list", "b9ibTlhfk_Q", "PlainText", "Relevance", 10, &report)

No worries it has same error when i try directly with youtube api

it did not show the comment when using html

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Pash,

Using the latest version of the plugin and keep getting an error on uploading to YT (below). This comes and goes, and often the progress just stops and never continues. File in this test was ~ 90MB. But other tests also stopped progress with 50 & 60mb files. I have uploaded successfully, but can't get the uploads consistently to work. Can you advise please?

Thanks

An error prevented the upload from completing. System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled. at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Google.Apis.Upload.ResumableUpload`1.d__90.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Google.Apis.Upload.ResumableUpload`1.d__87.MoveNext()

Hi Pash,

Using the latest version of the plugin and keep getting an error on uploading to YT (below). This comes and goes, and often the progress just stops and never continues. File in this test was ~ 90MB. But other tests also stopped progress with 50 & 60mb files. I have uploaded successfully, but can't get the uploads consistently to work. Can you advise please?

Thanks

An error prevented the upload from completing. System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled. at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Google.Apis.Upload.ResumableUpload`1.d__90.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Google.Apis.Upload.ResumableUpload`1.d__87.MoveNext()

try step.

1. check your YouTube account "Increase your video length limit" https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/71673?hl=en

2. un-select other plugin (select this plugin only)

3. run again

Hi Pash,

Thanks for your suggestions. This youtube account was already verified so that was not the issue. Removed a few plugins that weren't involved in any functions and still got the error. Removed the HTTP Post plugin and although the stat monitor stopped, the upload completed on the first try and no error. However, this bot uses the HTTP post plugin for one function, there are 3 main functions to this bot.So I'm not sure what the alternative is. I'll contact Aymen to let him know of the conflict, but not sure he will be able to do anything?

Thanks

Hi Pash,

Thanks for your suggestions. This youtube account was already verified so that was not the issue. Removed a few plugins that weren't involved in any functions and still got the error. Removed the HTTP Post plugin and although the stat monitor stopped, the upload completed on the first try and no error. However, this bot uses the HTTP post plugin for one function, there are 3 main functions to this bot.So I'm not sure what the alternative is. I'll contact Aymen to let him know of the conflict, but not sure he will be able to do anything?

Thanks

Let me know if there is progress.

V4.0.7.0 (BETA)
Add new command
youtube abuse report reasons: video abuse report reasons
youtube abuse report reasons list: get video abuse report reasons list

Let me know if there is progress.

Hi Pash,

Been communicating with Aymen and the only way for him to determine the source of the issue is to understand the plugin structure to determine why there is a conflict. With that he says he could probably determine the issue. 

The issue appears to be when the file is trying to resume the upload and then throws the error. And it looks like a Google API error. 

Thanks!

• PRO locked this topic