UBot Underground

[Sell Plugin] Advanced Google Youtube V3

What? Can you give me a sample.

"youtube download" command set option "Download option" to "Get Download URLs"

clear table(&report)
plugin command("Advanced Google YouTube V2.dll", "youtube download", "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKDwsFbq1_c", "Get Download URLs", "By Title", "Mp4", 360, 720, $special folder("Application"), &report, #downloadVideo, #extAudio, 0)
download file($table cell(&report,2,4),"{$special folder("Desktop")}\\My download.mp4")

Command uses the library, I do not know what that's why.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks again for your help with the new version Pash!    Anyone considering any plugin from Pash, including the Advanced Google Youtube, don't hesitate, highly recommend. I have many of his plugins an

V2.0.2.1 (Bate) (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.) Add Option: youtube download : Video Resolution (Min) and Video Resolution (Max

"Advanced Google YouTube V2" is replaced by "Advanced Google YouTube V3". Some features and capabilities are different.   Now, "Advanced Google YouTube V3" complete and the preliminary test. I'll give

Posted Images

"youtube download" command set option "Download option" to "Get Download URLs"

clear table(&report)
plugin command("Advanced Google YouTube V2.dll", "youtube download", "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKDwsFbq1_c", "Get Download URLs", "By Title", "Mp4", 360, 720, $special folder("Application"), &report, #downloadVideo, #extAudio, 0)
download file($table cell(&report,2,4),"{$special folder("Desktop")}\\My download.mp4")

Command uses the library, I do not know what that's why.

I see. That's the problem. It takes too long to extract the download details. When it extracted it will start the download immediately.

V2.0.1.2 (Advanced Google Youtube V3)
Edit:
youtube download : Notifications off all errors.

How to check download error (or see at Youtube Download.ubot)

if(#downloadVideo < 100) {
    then {
        alert("Download Error")
    }
    else {
        alert("Download Successful")
    }
}

V2.0.1.2 (Advanced Google Youtube V3)

Edit:

youtube download : Notifications off all errors.

How to check download error (or see at Youtube Download.ubot)

if(#downloadVideo < 100) {
    then {
        alert("Download Error")
    }
    else {
        alert("Download Successful")
    }
}

Lol! You are crazy fast!

If only other plugin developers dedicated as you...

30 min from notification of issue till update, crazy Pash your an animal!

Lol! You are crazy fast!

If only other plugin developers dedicated as you...

If this is the time I can not sleep. Or am I in front of the computer. And the problem is simple. The problem will be resolved quickly. :)

Oops. Sorry i was checking the wrong plugin page.

BTW, I think there's a bug on the youtube downloader.

I tried to download this video

and the video file isnt playing on my vlc player.

My Test

Not sure why it isnt working on mine.

BTW, i am getting unreviewed plugin error on the new version.

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif2015-01-19_3-58-33.png

"Advanced Google YouTube V2" is replaced by "Advanced Google YouTube V3".

Some features and capabilities are different.

Now, "Advanced Google YouTube V3" complete and the preliminary test.

I'll give you a test version (No plug-key)

After the end of this month I can move the plug key from V2.

Warning window that you found to be missing.

Can you check if it's playing with sound at your end?

Here's what i got https://www.dropbox.com/s/7t66zsbbfzpbxhp/Foo%20Fighters%20-%20Best%20Of%20You%20%5B480%5D.mp4?dl=0

On your video you play the 360p version. Try to play the 480p version. That's the one that didnt work.

post-5560-0-19448200-1421627990_thumb.png

V2.0.2.0 (Advanced Google Youtube V3)

(Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.)

Add Option
youtube download : Add "Audio Type" Check the video with the audio format you want to download.

Add Sample File
Youtube Download - V2.0.2.0 UP.ubot

post-5560-0-46612600-1421630424_thumb.png

Hi Pash, 

I have still getting the Ubot warning message that it has not been reviewed although using version 2.0.2.0 for version 3.

Which is the latest to use please?

Thanks

Hi Pash, 

I have still getting the Ubot warning message that it has not been reviewed although using version 2.0.2.0 for version 3.

Which is the latest to use please?

Thanks

"Advanced Google YouTube V2" is replaced by "Advanced Google YouTube V3".

Some features and capabilities are different.

Now, "Advanced Google YouTube V3" complete and the preliminary test.

I'll give you a test version (No plug-key)

After the end of this month I can move the plug key from V2.

Warning window that you found to be missing.

Hi Pash, thanks for the info although I am not sure what the plug-in key is though. I am currently using Advanced Google YouTube V3 (Beta) version. I will recheck the download area.

Thanks

V2.0.2.1 (V3) (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.)

Remove Option
youtube channel list : Remove "For Username"
youtube channel list : Remove "Mine"
*** Incomplete API

Fix:
trailing spaces API.

I'm just getting down to try this out and I'm a bit confused... I am using the latest v3 and I I setup the api and all that fine... I then use the youtube connect with the auto login set to false... when I run this it opens a window in firefox rather than the ubot browser... is this supposed to happen?  It was very confusing because I was logged in in firefox with a different account than I was trying to use inside the bot and my only option was to select my existing account that I was logged in with in firefox... I had to log out of my account in firefox and run it again in order to login with the account I wanted to use the bot with. 

My thought with this plugin was to use it to manage quite a few youtube accounts and I guess I'm going to have to go through this authorization process for every account the first time... how can I know if an account has been authorized or not so I can add a flag or something to my list of accounts to know which ones have completed the authorization process or not...

If this were handled inside the ubot browser and a variable was returned after the authorization I could do that... or am I just really not understanding something?

Thanks

• PRO locked this topic