UBot Underground

[Sell Plugin] Advanced Google Youtube V3

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks again for your help with the new version Pash!    Anyone considering any plugin from Pash, including the Advanced Google Youtube, don't hesitate, highly recommend. I have many of his plugins an

V2.0.2.1 (Bate) (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.) Add Option: youtube download : Video Resolution (Min) and Video Resolution (Max

"Advanced Google YouTube V2" is replaced by "Advanced Google YouTube V3". Some features and capabilities are different.   Now, "Advanced Google YouTube V3" complete and the preliminary test. I'll give

Posted Images

Hey Pash, I am getting "Invalid credentials" error.

All my credentials and API Key is correct.

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif2014-12-26_1-56-27.png

The problem is that I notice in the file "Read me first.txt".

The small amount of renovation costs

V2.0.2.0 (Beta)

Add C/F
youtube download stop : stop youtube downloading video by id or stop all

Add Option:
youtube download: Download Id (set download id for stop downloading)

Update Sample File: Youtube Download.ubot

I dont quite understand what you mean by that..

Please explain further. Thanks

in download url you can see "Read me first.txt"

post-5560-0-78886800-1419565235_thumb.png

You mean this?

"Now Google API V2 is a problem when using the new account.

But do not worry, you'll get V3 (under development) to fix it."

The account i am using is 2 years old..

I do not know why. Why do some accounting work. Some accounts not work.

Especially for a new account. This error is received. To login is invalid.

This may be due to activation. Step verification. Or otherwise. Now, I do not know the exact reason.

I'm developing V3 to fix this problem.

You mean this?

"Now Google API V2 is a problem when using the new account.

But do not worry, you'll get V3 (under development) to fix it."

The account i am using is 2 years old..

Now i sent an email to the solution to you by email.

I picked this up last night, but I am a little confused about this API part. Can someone write up a little instructions on how to get the correct API key for a new account? I only see options to do a v3 api key,and i I am understanding this correctly we need a v2 key, but I'm not sure where we get that at. Would love to see a command in the plugin to set that up. I was planning to use this for a commercial bot for my clients but not sure they are going to want to have the hassle of creating the API keys for their accounts... Guess I could bot this part, but I need to figure out exactly what needs to be setup for the API stuff in order to even do that. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, a suggestion for the youtube download function would be an option to simply grab the highest (or lowest) resolution file available in a certain format, and some sort of returned variable for what that resolution is. Example is if I set it to download a 720 video, yet one is not available in that resolution I get an error. I'd like to be able to download 720, or fallback to the next lowest resolution, but have a variable that I can access to know what that resolution that is so I can sort the downloads into different folders.

I picked this up last night, but I am a little confused about this API part. Can someone write up a little instructions on how to get the correct API key for a new account? I only see options to do a v3 api key,and i I am understanding this correctly we need a v2 key, but I'm not sure where we get that at. Would love to see a command in the plugin to set that up. I was planning to use this for a commercial bot for my clients but not sure they are going to want to have the hassle of creating the API keys for their accounts... Guess I could bot this part, but I need to figure out exactly what needs to be setup for the API stuff in order to even do that. Any help would be appreciated.

1. goto download url click

2. click download as zip

3. extract zip to any folder

4. you can see folder "Get Google API KEY" or file "Get Google API KEY.rar"

5. in folder or file. There is a picture showing the steps get api key

6. how to create Chanel in file "How To Fix.txt"

post-5560-0-50951400-1419726826_thumb.png

V2.0.2.1 (Bate) (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.)

Add Option:
youtube download : Video Resolution (Min) and Video Resolution (Max)

Add Sample File: Youtube Download - V2.0.2.1 UP.ubot

• Like 1

Awesome pash! I also have your advanced dialog plugin, but it wont work with the download progress variable of this one because the % symbol is hard coded. If you dropped the % symbol off of that variable I believe we'd be able to use the progress bar functions of your other plugins.

Thanks again, this is awesome... I've been wanting to be able to download youtube vids for a long time.

i got v3 update in my email today but when i add it to ubot it says unreviewed

please check Pash

"Advanced Google YouTube V2" is replaced by "Advanced Google YouTube V3".

Some features and capabilities are different.

Now, "Advanced Google YouTube V3" complete and the preliminary test.

I'll give you a test version (No plug-key)

• Like 1

"Advanced Google YouTube V2" is replaced by "Advanced Google YouTube V3".

Some features and capabilities are different.

Now, "Advanced Google YouTube V3" complete and the preliminary test.

I'll give you a test version (No plug-key)

Thanks

Sorry to misread that one

Advanced Google YouTube V3 V2.0.0.1 (Bate)(Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.)
Add Option:
youtube connect: add "Auto Login" Debug Login

Hi Pash,

Is it possible to add in a feature where you can download the transcript from the video as I think that this is 

the only thing missing from the plugin at this point?

Hi Pash,

Is it possible to add in a feature where you can download the transcript from the video as I think that this is 

what is "transcript" ?

You mean subtitles?

I do not understand some English words.

Hi Pash,

I have a product that does exactly that. Contentripper v2. Im doing it via a http request.

You can do that with the http plugin. But probably would be nice for this plugin as well.

dan

what is "transcript" ?You mean subtitles?

I do not understand some English words.

It is a youtube feature. A voice to text feature. So they convert the video voice into text. And that can be extracted from the yt website.

Not all videos have that. But 2/3 of them have it.

Dan

• PRO locked this topic