UBot Underground

[Sell Plugin] Advanced Google Youtube V3

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks again for your help with the new version Pash!    Anyone considering any plugin from Pash, including the Advanced Google Youtube, don't hesitate, highly recommend. I have many of his plugins an

V2.0.2.1 (Bate) (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.) Add Option: youtube download : Video Resolution (Min) and Video Resolution (Max

"Advanced Google YouTube V2" is replaced by "Advanced Google YouTube V3". Some features and capabilities are different.   Now, "Advanced Google YouTube V3" complete and the preliminary test. I'll give

Posted Images

Hi Pash,

Downloaded the new version of the plugin, removed the old one and went to add the new version and it will not add it to the list of plugins. Tried it with some of your other plugins and I could remove and add them back without an issue. Can you advise?

Thanks

UPDATE

Deleted the new 4.0.8.0 version and put back the 4.0.5.0 and tried to add it into ubot and it worked fine, no issue. Looks like there is something in the new version ubot doesn't like?

Also, with my compiled bot using the previous version of the plugin, getting this error every time I try to upload:

An error prevented the upload from completing. System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: baseUri at System.Uri..ctor(Uri baseUri, String relativeUri) at Google.Apis.Requests.RequestBuilder.BuildUri() at Google.Apis.Requests.RequestBuilder.CreateRequest() at Google.Apis.Upload.ResumableUpload`1.d__90.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Google.Apis.Upload.ResumableUpload`1.d__87.MoveNext()

Also, with my compiled bot using the previous version of the plugin, getting this error every time I try to upload:

An error prevented the upload from completing. System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: baseUri at System.Uri..ctor(Uri baseUri, String relativeUri) at Google.Apis.Requests.RequestBuilder.BuildUri() at Google.Apis.Requests.RequestBuilder.CreateRequest() at Google.Apis.Upload.ResumableUpload`1.d__90.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Google.Apis.Upload.ResumableUpload`1.d__87.MoveNext()

try.

1. install .net 4.6.1

2. close all ubot

3. open ubot again

note.

These plugins

The need to update all together

• Advanced Google Blogger V3
  • Advanced Google Drive
  • Advanced Google YouTube V3

try.

1. install .net 4.6.1

2. close all ubot

3. open ubot again

note.

These plugins

The need to update all together

• Advanced Google Blogger V3
  • Advanced Google Drive
  • Advanced Google YouTube V3

Thanks Pash, .net 4.61 did the trick! Back in business :)

BTW, Advanced Video plugin with Advanced Google Youtube plugin has similar conflict that the HTTP Post plugin does, generating an error when trying to upload a video. Thanks!

Hi Pash,

Upload is working almost every time, thanks, but having an issue with the custom thumbnails now. They used to work fine in the previous version, but now on every single upload, the custom thumbnail is never added. No code was changed, just not working. Any suggestions or tips on how to get it to work again, or is this a bug issue?

Thanks!

Hi Pash,

Upload is working almost every time, thanks, but having an issue with the custom thumbnails now. They used to work fine in the previous version, but now on every single upload, the custom thumbnail is never added. No code was changed, just not working. Any suggestions or tips on how to get it to work again, or is this a bug issue?

Thanks!

yes. bug from last version binary.

wait google fix.

Hi Pash,

Just bought this plugin and waiting for the delivery

Cheers

Thank you for your purchase.

Now, I'm sending the link to download. Your e-mail address

Hi Pash,

Was working for a few days, now today getting this error every time I try to upload a video. Looks like the google api is throwing an error but I'm doing everything the same as in the past so not sure? Can you advise please?

Thanks

An error prevented the upload from completing. The service youtube has thrown an exception: Google.GoogleApiException: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError The request metadata specifies an invalid video description. [400] Errors [ Message[The request metadata specifies an invalid video description.] Location[body.snippet.description - other] Reason[invalidDescription] Domain[youtube.video] ] at Google.Apis.Upload.ResumableUpload`1.d__88.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Google.Apis.Upload.ResumableUpload`1.d__83.MoveNext()

Hi Pash,

Was working for a few days, now today getting this error every time I try to upload a video. Looks like the google api is throwing an error but I'm doing everything the same as in the past so not sure? Can you advise please?

Thanks

An error prevented the upload from completing. The service youtube has thrown an exception: Google.GoogleApiException: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError The request metadata specifies an invalid video description. [400] Errors [ Message[The request metadata specifies an invalid video description.] Location[body.snippet.description - other] Reason[invalidDescription] Domain[youtube.video] ] at Google.Apis.Upload.ResumableUpload`1.d__88.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Google.Apis.Upload.ResumableUpload`1.d__83.MoveNext()

I tested many times its normal works.

try 1

1. check your video description

2. check your video path

try 2

1. Close ubot

2. Remove other plug-ins from the Plug-ins folder Ubot.

3. ubot test run

If it does not work, try

V4.0.8.0

-update library

Thanks Pash, updated to 4.0.9.1 and went through your suggestions, added a few more checks to the bot and now running fine. Thanks much!

I tested many times its normal works.

try 1

1. check your video description

2. check your video path

try 2
1. Close ubot
2. Remove other plug-ins from the Plug-ins folder Ubot.
3. ubot test run

If it does not work, try

V4.0.8.0
-update library

• 1 month later...

V4.1.0.0 (BETA) (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.)

This is a sign that split from the old system. You can use any Browser to log in instead.

Add new command
youtube create login url: create login url

Update & change
youtube connect: remove all field
youtube connect: add new field "Authorization Code"

Update
youtube success login
youtube clear login cache

Add new sample file
Youtube Sample V3 (04-08-2016).ubot

Support multi thread

V4.1.0.1 (BETA)
youtube create login url: add option "Email"
youtube clear login cache: clear login cache by email like old version

Update sample file suffix(04-08-2016)

• 2 weeks later...

V4.1.3.0
Add new command
youtube comments delete: delete comments
youtube comments rating: rating comments
youtube comments reply: reply comments

• Like 1

Hi Pash,

Was prompted about the new 4.1.3.0 version and went to download from google drive but there is no such version, and beta folder empty. Can you advise please? Thanks much!

Hi Pash,

Was prompted about the new 4.1.3.0 version and went to download from google drive but there is no such version, and beta folder empty. Can you advise please? Thanks much!

Hi.

The new version is not in the folder it outside (root folder).

Hi.

The new version is not in the folder it outside (root folder).

Thanks Pash, no DLL files in the root folder for me at least. Double checked several times, went through all the files in the root folder. The update log txt file is there with the correct version number, but no DLL file. Can you verify? Thanks much!

Thanks Pash, no DLL files in the root folder for me at least. Double checked several times, went through all the files in the root folder. The update log txt file is there with the correct version number, but no DLL file. Can you verify? Thanks much!

sure. i check it.

try clear cookie or open url in other browser

post-5560-0-50081100-1472439462_thumb.png

sure. i check it.

try clear cookie or open url in other browser

Thanks much Pash, opening a new url in a browser that I was not logged into worked, file is there. Looks like the cookies are messed up as you suggested.

Thanks again!

• Like 1
  • PRO locked this topic