UBot Underground

[Sell Plugin] Advanced Data Text File

Default ubot find regular expression had no problems in the same script. I have had to change to Find First Regex from another plugin and it also runs with no problem now. The error only happened in the items where i was using your regex find. Data was going all over the place and being written together despite only using local variables and set table cells for data.

Check out this csv file https://www.dropbox.com/s/tfgoc9akplufns3/homeAdvisor-Roofing-75219-20170930.csv?dl=0

Numbers from reviews are in names, phone numbers are in names as well. But this is impossible since threads only have local variables and write to set columns and row numbers specific to the thread. For example the column number is hard coded to the exact column header, row number is taken from a counter. There is no way for a phone number to be added to the name column like that.

Also the original code with the regex find worked perfectly with only one thread. As soon as it was multi-threaded the data got all mixed up. In the above csv file name to rating was regex find and had its data moved around, the other columns were ubots find regular expression and had no errors.

try V3.9.2.0 (BETA)

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V3.3.4.1 (Warning. This amendment makes a difference to the previous version. File a previous version of the plugin will not work correctly.) Improvement command table search Merge command $pad left

V2.0.1.5 Add Option: remove blank lines : Trim Mode remove blank lines : Multiple Spaces To One Space remove blank lines : Multiple New Line To One New Line   Update Sample File: $remove blank lines

4.0.2.0 (BETA) (Warning. Your old code can not be used with the new version of the plugin.) string encode/decode     - re-name option     - add field "Encode/Decode"      string encrypt/decrypt:     -

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

4.0.0.0 (Warning. Your old code can not be used with the new version of the plugin.)
All command add thread safety

regex replace: add ability replace find in text
table cell get: mage option Column + Column is Header
table cell set: mage option Column + Column is Header

Add new commands
trim 2: trim command 3 option All Start and End and you can select Chars

Hi Pash!

I found a bug. Could you please check it out? Thanks in advance.

add list to list(%test,$plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$get files 2", "{$special folder("Desktop")}\\Main Folder", "*.*", "False", "All Directories"),"Don\'t Delete","Global")

Input:

1.txt

2.txt

Output (in list):

1.txt

2.txt

1.txt

2.txt

So it adds the same file twice. NOTE: Using "don't delete duplicates" when adding the files to the list (folders can have same filenames so this is useful).

Kindest Regards,

Marton

Hi Pash!

I found a bug. Could you please check it out? Thanks in advance.

add list to list(%test,$plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$get files 2", "{$special folder("Desktop")}\\Main Folder", "*.*", "False", "All Directories"),"Don\'t Delete","Global")

Input:

1.txt

2.txt

Output (in list):

1.txt

2.txt

1.txt

2.txt

So it adds the same file twice. NOTE: Using "don't delete duplicates" when adding the files to the list (folders can have same filenames so this is useful).

Kindest Regards,

Marton

It works normal.

When you set up search all folders, including subfolders.

And duplicate file names in parent folders and subfolders.

And you set up a list variable to not delete duplicate data.

Try setting "Include Path = True". You will see the difference in the file path.

It works normal.

When you set up search all folders, including subfolders.

And duplicate file names in parent folders and subfolders.

And you set up a list variable to not delete duplicate data.

Try setting "Include Path = True". You will see the difference in the file path.

Hi Pash! Thank you for your quick reply. However, I tested it thoroughly. Can you please check it out?

If you use "Include Path = True", output:

C:\Users\urban\Desktop\Main Folder\testfolder1\1.txt

C:\Users\urban\Desktop\Main Folder\testfolder1\2.txt

C:\Users\urban\Desktop\Main Folder\testfolder1\1.txt

C:\Users\urban\Desktop\Main Folder\testfolder1\2.txt

Please use these settings (with normal folder and files):

or

add list to list(%test,$plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$get files 2", "{$special folder("Desktop")}\\Main Folder", "*.*", "True", "All Directories"),"Don\'t Delete","Global")

Both add each file twice, no difference.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Pash!

I hope you are well.

If you don't use a secret key (no HMAC), SHA256 is giving different results then any online generator.

alert($plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$string encrypt/decrypt", "dGVzdA==", "SHA256 Encrypt", "", ""))

Output:

3a00e8c467f3ba208527836a977934d50c33ca44b4043684c784f49a0e15fb96

Any online generator:

2b200a668f372eb923099cbdb250d0aa340de0163088de1e23482b1a4c50ae9b

Online generators tested:

http://passwordsgenerator.net/sha256-hash-generator/

http://www.xorbin.com/tools/sha256-hash-calculator

https://www.freeformatter.com/sha256-generator.html

Thanks,

Marton

p.s.: I understand that when you use a secret key (HMAC), your generator is correct. But would it be possible to use simple hash generator if no key is given to SHA256 (no HMAC)? Thanks

p.s2: ubot $encrypt is NOT working well with latest version (try doing multiple runs after changing value in node view -> empty variable)

4.0.2.0 (BETA) (Warning. Your old code can not be used with the new version of the plugin.)
string encode/decode
    - re-name option
    - add field "Encode/Decode"

string encrypt/decrypt:
    - re-name option
    - add field "Encrypt/Decrypt"
    - support empty key field

save to excel file
    - change table field to string field for more ability
    - For .xls and xlsx use "Table Name,Sheet Name"
        Excemple
        Mytable1,MySheet1
        Mytable2,MySheet2
        Mytable3,MySheet3

- For .csv
        Table Name,Save File Name

Excemple
        Mytable1,MySaveFileName1
        Mytable2,MySaveFileName2
        Mytable3,MySaveFileName3

- or only "Table Name" for save 1 table
    Mytable1

Add new commands
trim 2
    - trim command 3 option All Start and End and you can select Chars

• Like 1

Thanks, Pash, update is perfect! Now you can generate SHA with or without secret key. Great Job!

I'll reply to your email in 5 minutes. Thanks.

string encode/decode
    - add new option "Base64 to HEX"

string encrypt/decrypt:
    - add new option "BASE64 HEX", "RSA1","RSA64","RSA128","RSA256","RSA512","RSA1024","RSA2048"

Add new commands
    byte append - 2 hex byte value append
    byte count - hex byte value count
    is hex - check test is hex value

• Like 1

Thank you for your great updates, Pash!

I must say, your plugins are truly amazing, and I find it really noble that you update each of your plugins so quickly.

Anyone reading this: this plugin is a great addition to the Advanced Connection plugin, which I think is actually better than the HTTP Post plugin. Advanced Connection can do everything, and it is more simple in my opinion (and I use it for advanced HTTP Requests and APIs). I have both the HTTP Post Plugin and Advanced Connection, and I recently switched all my bots to Advanced Connection plugin. Thank you for all your hard work, Pash!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Pash!

Love your plugins! I ran into one problem recently with the Advanced Data Text File plugin. When using the list remove parameter or command, it doesn't appear to work with local lists.

I had it filtering a list to remove entries containing the string "gif" and when I used it against a local list, it wouldn't work. As soon as I make the list Global, it works perfectly. Both the list and the List Remove parameter were contained within the same define, so this wasn't a scoping issue.

I appreciate any help you can offer. :-)

Example Code:

define local list example {
    add list to list(%localList,$list from text("1a,1b,1c,2a,2b,2c,3a,3b,3c",","),"Delete","Local")
    alert($list total(%localList))
    plugin command("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "list remove", %localList, "a", "Contains")
}
define global list example {
    add list to list(%globalList,$list from text("1a,1b,1c,2a,2b,2c,3a,3b,3c",","),"Delete","Global")
    alert($list total(%globalList))
    plugin command("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "list remove", %globalList, "a", "Contains")
}
local list example()
global list example()

Edited by SEO

Hey Pash!

Love your plugins! I ran into one problem recently with the Advanced Data Text File plugin. When using the list remove parameter or command, it doesn't appear to work with local lists.

I had it filtering a list to remove entries containing the string "gif" and when I used it against a local list, it wouldn't work. As soon as I make the list Global, it works perfectly. Both the list and the List Remove parameter were contained within the same define, so this wasn't a scoping issue.

I appreciate any help you can offer. :-)

Example Code:

define local list example {
    add list to list(%localList,$list from text("1a,1b,1c,2a,2b,2c,3a,3b,3c",","),"Delete","Local")
    plugin command("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "list remove", %localList, "a", "Contains")
}
define global list example {
    add list to list(%globalList,$list from text("1a,1b,1c,2a,2b,2c,3a,3b,3c",","),"Delete","Global")
    plugin command("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "list remove", %globalList, "a", "Contains")
}
local list example()
global list example()

The problem is that Ubot API does not allow the plugin to use local variable or list.

I can not do anything.

Ubot has not developed this part for many years.

The problem is that Ubot API does not allow the plugin to use local variable or list.

I can not do anything.

Ubot has not developed this part for many years.

Ahh! Thanks for the clarification Pash. No worries. Definitely a bummer that the Ubot API works that way, but I'll figure out a workaround. Thanks for the quick support! :-)

• 1 month later...

3.6.0.0 (Warning. This amendment makes a difference to the previous version. File a previous version of the plugin will not work correctly.)

Rename commands

find index (regex) >>    regex find

find all index (regex)    >> regex find index

is match regex    >> regex is match

Add new commands

regex match count

regex replace

keyword density

Add new sample file

regex find - replace.ubot

Add replace file

3.6.0.0 Replace Command.xlsx

Pash did you remove keyword density function? I cannot find it on the plugin.

• PRO locked this topic