UBot Underground

[Sell Plugin] Advanced Data Text File

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V3.3.4.1 (Warning. This amendment makes a difference to the previous version. File a previous version of the plugin will not work correctly.) Improvement command table search Merge command $pad left

V2.0.1.5 Add Option: remove blank lines : Trim Mode remove blank lines : Multiple Spaces To One Space remove blank lines : Multiple New Line To One New Line   Update Sample File: $remove blank lines

4.0.2.0 (BETA) (Warning. Your old code can not be used with the new version of the plugin.) string encode/decode     - re-name option     - add field "Encode/Decode"      string encrypt/decrypt:     -

Posted Images

check you use V3.5.0.0 or V3.5.0.1

ok looks like its working but not really what it supposed to do. It's still doing the same thing.

What i need is when the index is selected it will replace the whole line of text from that index and not just the search text.

Maybe you can do this. When the "search text" is blank and you select an index it will replace the whole index of the list with the replace text.

ok looks like its working but not really what it supposed to do. It's still doing the same thing.

What i need is when the index is selected it will replace the whole line of text from that index and not just the search text.

Maybe you can do this. When the "search text" is blank and you select an index it will replace the whole index of the list with the replace text.

clear list(%test)
add list to list(%test,$list from text("1
7","
"),"Delete","Global")
alert($plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$list replace", %test, "[\\s\\S]+", "test", "True", 3))
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

V3.5.1.0 (Warning. This amendment makes a difference to the previous version. File a previous version of the plugin will not work correctly.)
Change command name
remove table duplicate: to table remove duplicate
remove table row/col: change to table remove row/col

V3.5.1.2

file manager: add option "Create File".

folder manager: add option "Create Folder".

How do you use the Create File Pash? I tried to create a test file but nothing was placed in the folder.

Pash do you have any plugin for google docs spreadsheets, dropbox paper or similar programs?

Trying to add some data in a online spreadsheet and with regular Ubot I'm unable to do that.

Pash do you have any plugin for google docs spreadsheets, dropbox paper or similar programs?

Trying to add some data in a online spreadsheet and with regular Ubot I'm unable to do that.

I do not have what you want.

V3.5.1.7

save to file 2: update code

read file 2: update code

there is no file in the 3517 folder.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU UPLOAD THE FILES BEFORE CHANGING THE VERSION NUMBER !!!

It's very anoying to keep seeing the update popup all the time because there's no file to download!

I'm not seeing any files in the folder pash

there is no file in the 3517 folder.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU UPLOAD THE FILES BEFORE CHANGING THE VERSION NUMBER !!!

It's very anoying to keep seeing the update popup all the time because there's no file to download!

i sure upload.

but google drive program some time not sync file.

Suggestion on word frequency command.

Right now it will count it by words. Can you update it or have another command to count more than one words from a list?

When you have a keyword list and you want to output how many keywords has been used on a list.

Example keyword list:

Internet marketing1

internet marketing2

internet marketing3

internet marketing1

internet marketing1

internet marketing4

Table output:

Internet marketing1,3

internet marketing2,1

internet marketing3,1

internet marketing4,1

Suggestion on word frequency command.

Right now it will count it by words. Can you update it or have another command to count more than one words from a list?

When you have a keyword list and you want to output how many keywords has been used on a list.

Example keyword list:

Internet marketing1

internet marketing2

internet marketing3

internet marketing1

internet marketing1

internet marketing4

Table output:

Internet marketing1,3

internet marketing2,1

internet marketing3,1

internet marketing4,1

This is the exact tool i am referring to http://tools.seobook.com/general/keyword-density/

select plain text

In addition to the normal update or fix bug. Requested a new command. Please Donate

I can not found this function: random list items

You remove it?

use command "list random"

• PRO locked this topic