UBot Underground

[FREE] Ubot To TXT Converter

I will keep this short and let the video show you what this does :)

Update: You can now right click on a menu item and either view the code directly in the program or you can open the file in your default notepad program.

Important: This will only open the first tab of any program, I'll try to update it later to include programs with multiple tabs.

http://i.imgur.com/93PDr.jpg

• Like 3

This will be useful. THanks!

In the future maybe you can add reverse converter where you convert the .txt to a functional .ubot file.

This will be very useful if you want to edit a single line on your bot by editing the .txt version of it.

Edit: Hmmn. NVM, you still need to open the bot to compile.

• Like 1

Nice little tool nick.

I just use 7zip which is also free and what i use for my normal zips,rar's etc  so just right click a .ubot and open it up, double click on the .uscript file and it opens it in your default editor that way it does not create extra files :)

• Like 1

Thanks this will really come in handy, It would be really cool if you could develope a program that when ubot is started a program starts with cheack boxes for all the installed plugins, and alow the user to enable the plugins thay want ubot to load and disable the ones they don't need. Just a sugestion beacuse loading all the plugins can be a real pain. (Sorry about going off topic)

• Like 1

Thanks this will really come in handy, It would be really cool if you could develope a program that when ubot is started a program starts with cheack boxes for all the installed plugins, and alow the user to enable the plugins thay want ubot to load and disable the ones they don't need. Just a sugestion beacuse loading all the plugins can reall be a pain. (Sorry about going off topic)

I just whipped up a launcher that will let you choose which plugins to activate and then launch Ubot. I'll let you know when its ready :)

• Like 1

What a good idea, thanks but I cant get it to execute

keep receiving the below error message

An error occurred trying to download 'http://imautobots.com/ubottotxt/Ubot%20To%20Text%20Converter.application'.
See the setup log file located at 'C:\Users\acer\AppData\Local\Temp\VSD8FD1.tmp\install.log' for more information.

SOLUTION:

I was trying to execute file "setup.exe" instead of "Ubot to Text converter.application"

Cheers

Thx

Suggestion: Add an option to have a default location for the converted .ubot file so we will not be ask where to save it everytime we hit the convert button..

Great idea, it's been added! Just open the program to update :)

questions :

1. How to unzip ubot file? using 7-zip ?

2. If we already used Ubot launcher then do we still need this software?

Thanks

Make sure you make a copy of the ubot file first. Then (using the copy you created) change the extension from dot ubot to dot zip

Then extract it as you would any other zip file.

• 4 months later...

Hi.

Couple of ideas:

1: Button to open the TXT file directly from within the converter

2: Option to delete TXT automatically after closing.

3. Specify txt editor (notepadd++)

Thanks

Dan

Hi.

Couple of ideas:

1: Button to open the TXT file directly from within the converter

2: Option to delete TXT automatically after closing.

3. Specify txt editor (notepadd++)

Thanks

Dan

I have updated the program, now you can right click and view the code directly in the program or you can open it in the notepad (set notepad++ as default and it will open there instead)

I'm not sure what you mean by #2 though can you elaborate a bit more?

Also, important thing to note this program will only work on the first tab right now - I'll see what I can do about that in the future but for now people should know this.

I'm not sure what you mean by #2 though can you elaborate a bit more?

Awesomet. Thanks a lot for the update.

Regarding #2. The app is saving the txt file into a folder. And the file stays there after the tool is closed. It would be great if the tool could cleanup those "tmp" files automatically afterwards.

I normally don't need the txt files. I only want to open a bot very quickly to copy some defines out of it.

Dan

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey Nick, would it be possible to add a context menu for .ubot files, so we can right-click and open the txt right away? Let me know what you think

Hey Nick, would it be possible to add a context menu for .ubot files, so we can right-click and open the txt right away? Let me know what you think

There is a contextmenu in the last update 1.0.0.5 that will do this but it will only do it within the software, do you mean outside of the software?

There is a contextmenu in the last update 1.0.0.5 that will do this but it will only do it within the software, do you mean outside of the software?

Yea outside the software. So if I right-click on a .ubot file, it would open the code directly in notepad, or basically send the file to the Ubot convertor and it opens the code in notepad without having to drag and drop first. Let me know..just a thought to make things a bit faster

Yea outside the software. So if I right-click on a .ubot file, it would open the code directly in notepad, or basically send the file to the Ubot convertor and it opens the code in notepad without having to drag and drop first. Let me know..just a thought to make things a bit faster

I'll see what I can do!