UBot Underground

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suggestion on the image2Video with sound command: - Ability to add multiple images - Assign duration for each images - Assign duration for the whole video - Loop the sound when it ended but there stil

Ultimate Ubot Plugin Version 1.0.7 Bug FixedCustom Html Window  Email ComponentImap Download Emails Support Pagination Imap Download Unread Emails Support Pagination Pop3 Download Emails Support Pag

Hey CJ,   Thanks for your reporting, am on it and fixing the spaces issue in folder names / labels. Please ping me ur email id and i will send u a beta version, once u will confirmed it is working for

Posted Images

Ultimate Ubot Plugin Version 1.2.3

License Component
  • License System has been changed, secret key is not required any more.

Email Component

• SMTP Send Email Attachment Bug Fixed

Video Component

• Watermark Video From Images Bug Fixed
  • Watermark Video From Images Now Support Logo Positioning

Images Component

• Create Text Banners Now Support Text Positioning and Save Image Formats PNG, JPG and BMP.
  • WaterMark Image With Logo/Text Now Support Text Positioning

Updated links will be sent in next hour.

Hi Abbas, been a while since i used the plugin, but ive just noticed that im outdated, 

where can i get the latest version ?

I tried the link i had but its the same version as i have installed now which is v1.2.2.0 

Cheers

CJ

Hi Abbas, been a while since i used the plugin, but ive just noticed that im outdated, 

where can i get the latest version ?

I tried the link i had but its the same version as i have installed now which is v1.2.2.0 

Cheers

CJ

Hi,

Sent you an email of latest version download link. 

Thanks

Can this plugin read emails from spam folder, i need to grab verify link inside spam folder.

Yes, it is possible to read mails from any folder using imap protocol.

Hi Abbas :)

I had forgotten how powerful this plugin is :)

however i am a bit confused with the imap position setting within "Imap download emails" and "Imap delete email by position"

I am using Gmail, ..

If i am using the command below, is that going to delete the first (oldest), or the last (most recent) email in the specified folder ? ..  

plugin command("UltimatePlugin.dll", "Imap Delete Email By Position", "FOLDER_LABEL", 1, #delresult)

And the same for this, is that going to download the first (oldest), or the last (most recent) email in the specified folder ? ..

plugin command("UltimatePlugin.dll", "Imap Downlaod Unread Emails", "FOLDER_LABEL", 1, 1, &test)

Ive been testing this all day and the closest ive come to any accuracy is setting the "Imap download" Start Position to the "$Imap Total Messages" and the "Imap delete Email By Position" to Position ID "1"

neither of the above downloads or deletes the "first" or "last" email in the specified folder, .... but more of a random email,

but the wierd part is that deleting "Position ID 1" does remove the email label (or archives the message) from the message downloaded with "Imap Total Messages" but doesnt move the email to trash bin or delete it,

which means that i cant delete/empty the trash at the end of a process as there is nothing there :(

so am i doing something wrong ?

I found that using the "pop" commands that position 1 is the "oldest" email but is limited to the inbox and i need to delete emails in a specific folder.

Can you possibly give me a nudge in the right direction, as its pretty critical that the right messages are being deleted, 

would it be possible to to add like a delete by ID or something ?

Cheers

CJ

Hey Abbas, 

Scratch that last post i think i figured it out, ..

The position number is the position of the downloaded email in the table, .. please do let me know if im wrong.

EDIT : Nope back to square one, .. I seem to be having problems deleting emails using Imap, 

I have the $Imap Total Messages before and after and it is telling me that the delete is successful and the total messages request is correct, but the email is still in my Gmail,

Please can you put me out of my misery :(

Thanks 

CJ

Hey Abbas, 

Scratch that last post i think i figured it out, ..

The position number is the position of the downloaded email in the table, .. please do let me know if im wrong.

EDIT : Nope back to square one, .. I seem to be having problems deleting emails using Imap, 

I have the $Imap Total Messages before and after and it is telling me that the delete is successful and the total messages request is correct, but the email is still in my Gmail,

Please can you put me out of my misery :(

Thanks 

CJ

Hey CJ,

The Postion ID for an imap command remains valid within the container and it keeps changing every time, so you have to use the same id as in ur table :) .

Regarding delete, i will recheck the plugin and let u know what is wrong. 

Thanks

• Like 1

Hey CJ,

The Postion ID for an imap command remains valid within the container and it keeps changing every time, so you have to use the same id as in ur table :) .

Thanks

Hey Abbas, 

Thanks mate, i get it now, although there is 1 bug i think, .. 

If i delete the emails in reverse order (10, 9, 8 ..etc.. 2,1) they delete no problems at all and perfect every time, 

but if the emails are deleted the other way around (1,2,3 ..etc.. 9,10) then only "every other" gets deleted (1,3,5,7,9) 

Its the weirdest thing and had me changing, re-writing the code because i thought i was doing something wrong hahah lmao

I was actually quite euphoric when i figured it out and just needed to modify my original coding to read the emails in reverse order, 

but hey, ill take it, .. might even change my middle name to workaround hahahaha :)

Thanks again for the point in the right direction, greatly appreciated ;)

Cheers

CJ

Hey CJ,

Thanks

Hi again,

Im pretty sure ive got the hang of this now, but i keep running into this notice of an error :

http://i.imgur.com/XKIBes2.png

This is using the exact same working code as yesterday no changes or modifications, 

It will do this for a while and then resolve itself eventually, but i would rather know what is causing it to prevent it happening all the time.

Here is the code that throws this (alerts added for testing)  :

plugin command("UltimatePlugin.dll", "Imap Container Command", #HostName, #Port, #GUser, #GPass, "Yes") {
    alert($plugin function("UltimatePlugin.dll", "$Imap Last Response"))
    plugin command("UltimatePlugin.dll", "Imap Downlaod Emails", "MyFolder", 0, #LoopTotal, &test)
}

P.S.I tried a few different Start Positions and If i set the "Start Position" to 100 it seems to work, but i cant really leave it there as i imagine that 100 emails will be missed at the end or something.

Are there any more pearls of wisdom you can offer, this is driving me nuts lol

Cheers

CJ

Hi again,

Im pretty sure ive got the hang of this now, but i keep running into this notice of an error :

http://i.imgur.com/XKIBes2.png

This is using the exact same working code as yesterday no changes or modifications, 

It will do this for a while and then resolve itself eventually, but i would rather know what is causing it to prevent it happening all the time.

Here is the code that throws this (alerts added for testing)  :

plugin command("UltimatePlugin.dll", "Imap Container Command", #HostName, #Port, #GUser, #GPass, "Yes") {
    plugin command("UltimatePlugin.dll", "Imap Downlaod Emails", "MyFolder", 0, #LoopTotal, &test)
}

P.S.I tried a few different Start Positions and If i set the "Start Position" to 100 it seems to work, but i cant really leave it there as i imagine that 100 emails will be missed at the end or something.

Are there any more pearls of wisdom you can offer, this is driving me nuts lol

Cheers

CJ

CJ !  You must be doing some serious stuff buddy :) . I have never seen this popup alert during development or testing plugin  :rolleyes:  . Kindly review your code and see if it is related to some other ubot plugin or ubot commands/functions causing this offset issue.

Kindly make sure when you are working with gmail. Your settings must be

1) Less secure application to connect

2) Enabled IMAP

3) When I mark a message in IMAP as deleted: Auto-Expunge off - Wait for the client to update the server.

4) When a message is marked as deleted and expunged from the last visible IMAP folder: Move the message to the Trash

5) Set the Sart Position = 1 and Delete Position ID = 1

Just tested the example code and it is working for me, nothing like odd number of emails are getting deleted or a reverse order is required. Here is a Video of Example code, am also attaching the example code for your reference.

P.S. : Imap will always display emails from oldest to newest, so your first email will the oldest email.

Hope it helps.

• Like 1

CJ !  You must be doing some serious stuff buddy :) . I have never seen this popup alert during development or testing plugin  :rolleyes:  . Kindly review your code and see if it is related to some other ubot plugin or ubot commands/functions causing this offset issue.

Kindly make sure when you are working with gmail. Your settings must be

1) Less secure application to connect

2) Enabled IMAP

3) When I mark a message in IMAP as deleted: Auto-Expunge off - Wait for the client to update the server.

4) When a message is marked as deleted and expunged from the last visible IMAP folder: Move the message to the Trash

5) Set the Sart Position = 1 and Delete Position ID = 1

Just tested the example code and it is working for me, nothing like odd number of emails are getting deleted or a reverse order is required. Here is a Video of Example code, am also attaching the example code for your reference.

P.S. : Imap will always display emails from oldest to newest, so your first email will the oldest email.

Hope it helps.

Thanks for the extra info :)

Yes indeed I am mate, what started as a "quick job" project has turned into a full software suite,

had a boost of inspiration that led to what is now a major project :)

Regarding the Imap settings, yep thats exactly how my gmail is setup :)

although i still get the same error "sometimes" if i use Position 1 ... 

I put the Exact imap commands in an empty project with no other code or plugins to test but the error popup still shows, 

after i watched your video a few times i saw that the only thing that was different was that you were using a variable to set the position and amount, 

so i did that at my end and at first it worked strait away, but after a couple of hours the same error popup showed :/

I then worked around that by settings the position to the Total Messages minus the amount of messages being downloaded and that seemed to work without any issues 

for both grabbing the emails and deleting them, .. this method worked consistently since your last message, .. until now lol

I have a new one today :

http://i.imgur.com/UfTduXh.png

The Last Response immediately after the command has run says "Authenticated", but every other command after that shows this error

sorry, except the Imap Get All Folders, that just shows this :

http://i.imgur.com/rhKsFRo.png

I was working on this last night and all was working perfect until i loaded it this morning to work on :/

Ive triple checked gmail, login, .. well everything i can check lol

I also typed the error into google 'EUtil.Net.MailClientException' but to my surprise there were 0 results, .. which is a first for me lol

http://i.imgur.com/t6zEq1P.png

Ive restarted my PC, and checked anything that might be causing a problem but all is how it should be,

any other thoughts on this ?

perhaps im missing something simple ... its usually the case lol

Ill continue trying things .. maybe it will resolve itself 

Cheers

CJ

Hi, 

Ok i figured this one out, 

I tried uninstalling UBot, installing an earlier version there was no change, 

I tried disabling ALL other plugins  but still the same, 

The problem this time is that any "folder" or "label" within GMail that has a space in gives me this error

http://i.imgur.com/UfTduXh.png

I removed the space from the folders/labels that had them and it is now working again

I did try replacing spaces with its html counterpart " " but exactly the same result, 

Pheww, .. see i told you, .. something simple haha  :)

Ill let you know if i run into anything else, but fingers crossed all is smooth from here, 

Thanks for bearing with me on this,

Im used to being the one that gets errors nobody else has seen lmao ;)

Cheers

CJ 

-------------------------

Edit :

Ive only just noticed that on some of the emails downloaded there is the text instead of the email/message :

To view the message, please use an HTML compatible email viewer!

Is there a way around this ?

Cheers

CJ 

Im back with a status update lol 

I went searching for queries and I can difinitively confirm that the 'EUtil.Net.MailClientException' error alert is caused by a Gmail IMAP bug with folders/labels with spaces in,

for the moment its not too much of a problem and having them removed between downloading and processing each folder, 

The other issue i was facing regarding emails downloaded there is the text instead of the email/message :

To view the message, please use an HTML compatible email viewer!

This is still a mystery as it only happens to "some" emails, .. 

Didnt really find much when searching for resolutions or workarounds, 

but then again im assuming that there would be no way for me to modify/manipulate anything before the response is received from the plugin :/

Cheers

CJ

• Like 1

Im back with a status update lol 

I went searching for queries and I can difinitively confirm that the 'EUtil.Net.MailClientException' error alert is caused by a Gmail IMAP bug with folders/labels with spaces in,

for the moment its not too much of a problem and having them removed between downloading and processing each folder, 

The other issue i was facing regarding emails downloaded there is the text instead of the email/message :

This is still a mystery as it only happens to "some" emails, .. 

Didnt really find much when searching for resolutions or workarounds, 

but then again im assuming that there would be no way for me to modify/manipulate anything before the response is received from the plugin :/

Cheers

CJ

Hey CJ,

Thanks for your reporting, am on it and fixing the spaces issue in folder names / labels. Please ping me ur email id and i will send u a beta version, once u will confirmed it is working for you, i will update other clients as well.

Regarding the "Html Compatible Viewer" , i need you to test few things, hopefully we can solve this issue as well. Please pm me on skype rx2pills.

Best Regards 

Abbas

• Like 1

Hey CJ,

Thanks for your reporting, am on it and fixing the spaces issue in folder names / labels. Please ping me ur email id and i will send u a beta version, once u will confirmed it is working for you, i will update other clients as well.

Regarding the "Html Compatible Viewer" , i need you to test few things, hopefully we can solve this issue as well. Please pm me on skype rx2pills.

Best Regards 

Abbas

Hey Abbas, 

Sorry mate, didnt get a new reply notification for some reason, 

Thanks for the reply, 

sure, ill PM you with my email now.

Cheers

CJ

• 1 month later...

Hi Abbas,

Do you still sell this plugin?

I'm just tried to buy but the buy button link doesn't work

HI, 

Yes still selling and supporting this plugin : ) . Accepting only paypal invoice. Please pm your verified paypal id and i will send you an invoice.

Thanks

Abbas

I've sent my Paypal ID.

HI, 

Yes still selling and supporting this plugin : ) . Accepting only paypal invoice. Please pm your verified paypal id and i will send you an invoice.

Thanks

Abbas

I've sent my Paypal ID,

Thanks

• 2 months later...

I'm interested in buying this plugin but the purchasing link doesn't work.

Only Accepting Paypal Invoice. PM me your verified paypal email id and i will send u an invoice.

Thanks

Abbas