UBot Underground

Not Sold Any Bot Yet !!

It can be anything, e.g. your sales page, pricing, functionality, and so on and so forth. UBot is a tool that is very easy to handle, have a nice grip, when you "hold it in your hand" you will find that it's one of the most versatile tools you have ever seen, although with some fragile parts. Similar to a hammer it won't give you the idea on what to do, how to price it nor to sell it.

First you have to give details !

Second you can't expect to be successful from the first trials , thats not gonna happen !

Third if you want to sell your bots you need the right traffic (targeted traffic) !

• Like 1

Comments

Have to click wait to load website? just weird

make demo videos maybe of your products.

socialmediaexplode bot has no description or product info?what does it do?

$120 for a twitter bot?

I had several issues... first I dunno what that flashhy spash counter thing was but I feel like you cookie stuffed me or something (not saying you did, just my first impression as a customer was one of distrust... get rid of whatever that is) #2 is, your buttons in your bot are not proper english... your descripion is unclear... it looks like you can manage only 1 twitter account? But its multithread?  Either way, you need to explain what it does more... and last but not least, $120 for a twitter bot is high, ESPECIALLY when it's showing the "made with ubot" all over it.

Don't mean to be harsh, just trying to give you my opinion since you asked...

• Like 1

I had several issues... first I dunno what that flashhy spash counter thing was but I feel like you cookie stuffed me or something (not saying you did, just my first impression as a customer was one of distrust... get rid of whatever that is) #2 is, your buttons in your bot are not proper english... your descripion is unclear... it looks like you can manage only 1 twitter account? But its multithread?  Either way, you need to explain what it does more... and last but not least, $120 for a twitter bot is high, ESPECIALLY when it's showing the "made with ubot" all over it.

Don't mean to be harsh, just trying to give you my opinion since you asked...

Thanks ..........  updated bot plz test it , inboxed  KEY