UBot Underground

Ubot Market Place New Website

Since i found the ubot buy and sell section such a complete mess and disorganized setup i made a site that might help get that mess organized

Sellers - Come make your bot sales pages on my new site and show your bots in a new way to the world
Small fee for featured listings and paid listing

Buyers - wanting to buy a certain bot or a idea for a bot , submit a free add and get our ubot members to send you a quote on the task or project
Buyers and bot requests don't have to pay to request a quote

http://ubotmarketplace.com/images/ubotmarketplace.jpg

http://ubotmarketplace.com/

for the next few days anyone wanting to get in free can do so, i removed the fee for the remainder of the week so Sellers get yourself listed free, as a free gift on me ;-)

• Like 2
Your website has way to much advertising and I don't see it as an improvement.

1 adsense block is too much advertising??.. hmm ok well then maybe i should charge more instead of ads, wanted to keep as low  cost as possible

Hi

If it is a marketplace shouldn't the focus be on the users selling and buying. I mean the ads might divert the browsers' attention from the offers.

Anyway i might have missed it how much is the small fee?

Many thanks

Danny

Hi If it is a marketplace shouldn't the focus be on the users selling and buying. I mean the ads might divert the browsers' attention from the offers. Anyway i might have missed it how much is the small fee? Many thanks Danny

when more people submit it will have more listings then the ads wont be so apparent because if the primary listings

ya hitting 80 uniques per day and rising (only live for 3 days so far)

laser niche targeted traffic wont be an issue, its kinda my skill specialty ;-)

Sounds good !

come back when you'll have at least pr2 and at least 1000 unique per day until when you should accept sellers for free to get yourself content, right now it is useless

interesting however if you had done your home work, the ubot market for "bot sell and buy" keywords doesn't have that many per day interested yet,  but you would know that had you done the research as i did

Show me the traffic!

No traffic -> no sells -> no money from sellers - this is how it work, simple.

Currently you don't have traffic, but you also do not have content.

You need to first scrape/get data (seller/buyer requests) and fill your website to give it first push.

interesting however if you had done your home work, the ubot market for "bot sell and buy" keywords doesn't have that many per day interested yet,  but you would know that had you done the research as i did

sure no prob have a look on Google i now own that kw and many listings and sub kw listings for ubot bots for sale bots to buy and many many more and yes i will post traffic stats after a week or so, its only been less then 3 days since launch and already up to average 80-90 uniques per each day so far already so looking good for targeting, should reach the entire market within a week or so, and will dominate it completely so will be in everyone's interest to be listed there if they want to be .

and im just getting started wait till you see the stats at the end of the week after a full 7 day launch window

im sure will be impressive, and just to be clear i only added a small fee for the moment cause the sellers will earn and the request s don't have to pay currently to get the ball rolling which it will i have no doubt about it

i could scrape and add it but i would prefer the ubot community choose for themselves if they want to be part of it and not use scraped data, but i guess i could if i had to

Also anyone wanting to get in now for free let me know i will hook you up no problem ... hmm maybe i will make it no fee for first week just to help the community as whole

ok so for the next few days anyone wanting to get in free can do so, i removed the fee for the remainder of the week so Sellers get yourself listed free, as a free gift on me ;-)

if this was promoted on some of the many IM forums it could turn into something pretty good

this will be IM forum and sites , world wide this week massive promotion campaign going on right now and already taking over all the top ubot keywords which will get laser focused traffic that we need for bot sales and a true successful ubot marketplace will emerge

this will be IM forum and sites , world wide this week massive promotion campaign going on right now and already taking over all the top ubot keywords which will get laser focused traffic that we need for bot sales and a true successful ubot marketplace will emerge

you can make it for bots marketplace in general !

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah I can see a lot of potential with that. I imagine this could grow into quite the money maker. When is the IPO going to be? ;)

haha soon

i have already taken over most all ubot buy and ubot sell and ubot marketplace keywords (1-3 pages ) i dominate so will be a good traffic vehicle for ubot sales

just need more vendors and requesters to add their listings and it WILL take hold of the market quite easily