UBot Underground

Concerned about John

Ok, I know that this has nothing to do with ubot, but I'm seriously concerned about our good friend here JohnB. Does anyone know if he's ok?

Anyhow if any of you have some news, please share!

Frank

I've talked to him and he's peachy...

Shame to have lost him as a babysitter though... he was bar none the most helpful and influential botter getting me personally up and running (and then flying) with ubot and always went the extra mile to make sure he not only answered my stupid questions, but made sure I understood the answers as well!

I hope he finds his way back before too long...

:mellow:

Shame to have lost him as a babysitter though... he was bar none the most helpful and influential botter getting me personally up and running (and then flying) with ubot and always went the extra mile to make sure he not only answered my stupid questions, but made sure I understood the answers as well!

Well said...

Hey guys, and thanks for the kind words! I am ok. I have been a little under the weather over the past few weeks but still hanging around. Feel free to hit me up anytime! :)

John

• Like 2

Couldn't have said it better myself...

Good to know your doing good John,

I really appreciate everything!

Hey guys, and thanks for the kind words! I am ok. I have been a little under the weather over the past few weeks but still hanging around. Feel free to hit me up anytime! :)

John

Seems you can't receive PM's John.

http://i.imgur.com/P4nkH.png

John! You are alive and well. I've been worried about you my friend. About a year back I lost another dear friend and well, I just don't like that. Get better! That's an order!!

Frank

John

I just thought you are busy with a Padawan learner that is why you are nowhere to be found. http://imagicon.info/cat/5-34/scared.gif