UBot Underground

[SELL] Gmail PVA Account Creator - UPDATED

Create Bulk Gmail Accounts 100% automatically

Start creating unlimited number of gmail PVA accounts on the fly.

Here are some of the features:

-Phone Number creation and Gmail Verification

-Powerful account generation support ( you don’t need to do anything )

-Proxy & Captcha Support (Decaptcher.com, Bypasscaptcha, Deathbycaptcha and manual captcha)

-Emulates human behavior

-Uses Random User-Agent from a built-in list to avoid any footprints

The bot sets the the spam filter to 0 , so all incoming emails will be redirected to inbox .

Update 13-11-2012

Those who bought the bot please send me a PM and i`ll hook you up with the new version . Please note that this bot is supported while the current methods are working.

Contact me

• Like 2

I was one of the lucky couple to have the opportunity to review this product for gabel.

I tested it using 5 threads, create 10 accounts, and used private socks proxys.

Results were excellent. 10 new accounts, all tested, and working.

its well worth its value specially if you need to create a bunch of gmail accounts this will save you time in the long run of out sourcing having gmail accounts created.

Thank you for the opportunity to review the product.

After playing around with your software i must say it works great.

Loaded it up with 50 private proxies without username:passwords and it worked just fine.This tools does just what you have described in the description,it's a very handy tool for making them gmail accounts.

From the 50 accounts i made all 50 are working just fine,today i will add 250 private proxies and let it run.

This is something i would recommend to people using a lot of gmail accounts.

So far all accounts created is working 100%,and no SMS problems.

Great job Gabel!!

This i do recommend to all people using a lot of gmail accounts

thanks for answering this one DuaneF B)

@dmarketing no it doesn't store it, there were no requests for this features so it wasn't added

SSMonkey , you`re the first one that complains about the creator, can you hit me up on skype so i can look into this? the most common issue for bad results are slow/dead proxies so make sure you`re proxies are alive and that they support https protocol.

I had problems in the beginning, but as gabe said, they were caused by proxies.... if you are using fresh, working proxies you should be able to increase the success rate enormously...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Do you have an update for this? All the accounts created with it are now asking for phone verification if logging in from a new location... http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif

Hey Duane, i`m using it daily and haven't had any problems. I`ll ask a few other customers to see if any of them experience this and will look into it.

Great, thanks!

Here is what I am seeing on them now... neither option works for me...

Verify your account

You’re signing in to your account from a new location. Just so we know this is you -- and not someone trying to hijack your account -- please complete this quick verification. Learn more.

Verification OptionsText Message

Google will send a text message containing a verification code to your mobile phone.

Voice Call

Google will make an automated voice call to your phone with a verification code.

Any word on this... I have seen no change in the results... http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif

still trying to replicate this , i don't get this almost at all. will let you know as soon as i have an update.

The only way i have found to get past this is to assign a private proxy to each mail account.

As soon as you use different proxies with the mail accounts google will block the account.

However what i have noticed is when you use proxies from the same country you can get away with multiple proxies on 1 email account.

I received/generated gmails from other sources and it just gives me a captcha or security verification option... with the ones generated with this software it goes directly to the phone verification with no other option. I've used several different proxy sources and without fail ALL of them are rejected. I don't know if phone numbers, security questions are generated during sign up so I don't know if that extra step would help at all...

• 5 months later...