UBot Underground

Amazon Elastic Comp. 2 RDP opposed to VPS?

Hi guys, just wondering if any of you guys had any experience before with the usage of ubot on a amazon ec2 using rdp opposed to the general vps that hosting providers offer?

If so , can you elaborate a bit? im under the impression that they give out 750hrs per year for free and it will allow rdp according to the dev manuals but need a bit of inside view if possible guys.

Also and based on your conducted work experience, would a 4 core with win 2008 r2 handle well 10 instances of a bot consuming 175MB ?

And for the devs of ubot.... Is the compiled code monolithic, hybrid? Allows Multiprocessing using several cpus?

Cheers Guys

Hey guys,

I just switched my VPS services over to the company in my signature. They are freaking amazing and I am getting up to 600 mbs download speed according to speedtest.net

I am not to familiar with amazon ec2, but I googled it and it appears to charge by the hour :(

I strongly suggest that anybody needing a VPS with Blazing fast connection check out the company in my signature.

HTH

-Justin