UBot Underground

schedule and running times in ubot, importang function!

I think ubot should set up a function with the schedule and running times of a bot, now each bot work separately, if all the bot can work together, it will be great, maybe you use window schedule, but you need to put "run" button every time, and can not arrange the schedule freely,if you have used Senuke, you should know how wonderful they handle with schedule, it's better that we can custom for each bot, run after what and when to run, hope ubot dev team will realize this soon.

Hey Buddy,

I am curious how you would set up a bot to run on a schedule. Maybe using a batch file and the windows task scheduler?

But how would the bot know what info to use, as you have to input it every time a bot is opened.

Alternatively you could use windows task scheduler to run sikuliscript (amazing system, similar to what ubot's image recognition engine is like) to run a specific ubot and put in data.

Alternatively you could use windows task scheduler to run sikuliscript (amazing system, similar to what ubot's image recognition engine is like) to run a specific ubot and put in data.

Looking at sikuli script now, seems pretty interesting.

So you would use something like open.app, input, run? And schedule that to run via windows task mgr?

Also, can someone please point me in the direction to find info on populating ui fields automatically via .csv

Would be greatly appreciated. Or perhaps you offer this source code for $5 BotBuddy ;)

Justin

It's as easy as pie now that tables have been introduced.

For example, in my wordpress autoupdater i use:

create table from file("{$special folder("My Documents")}\\sfdgdfgdfgddfgdfgI.txt", &DATA)
ui text box("#cell (dfgdfgdgdfgd)", #cell)
navigate("{$table cell(&DATA, #cell, 1)}/wp-admin/update-core.php", "Wait")

In this case sikuliscript just fills out one field. The table is loaded with all sites that I have as an admin and them just multithreads them all.

• Like 1

Thanks Lombi,

Didn't realize how easy it was. That is great.

Is there also a way to make UBot pick up where is last left off at.

For example, I have a bot that likes to freeze at around 1,000 accounts created. Then I have to close it down (normally through task manager) and open it back up.

But there is still 5,000 left to go. So I have to open up my master site list and delete the first 1,000 before running it again.

Any way to make it automatically pick back up at 1,001?

Sure, save the number then load number and pick up from there.

But yeah, there are some issues with fluency, as described in my signature :)

Not really quite sure what you mean by that. :blink:

I guess what would really be needed is for ubot to detect that it's frozen and automatically restart from where it left off. (or for it not to freeze :) )

Don't suppose that would be possible? It would be nice to be able to run my bots 24/7 without having to constantly babysit them.

Is it possible for me to revert to 3.5 because I hear that is alot more stable.

No dude, much simpler.

Just have it constantly save the amount to a file. If it crashes you can start from the exact same point.

Just increment a var and then save it.

Okay,

I see what your saying.

Something like this?

ui text box("Start From", #start)

add item to list(%start, $list from file(#start), "Delete", "Global")

navigate($list position(%start), "Wait")

Never mind,

I got it by adding this,

ui text box("Start From", #start)

set list position(%sites, #start)

navigate($next list item(%sites), "Wait")

Thank you for the input. I am still debating on whether I want to implement the recording of the list position. As normally when UBot crashes it just freezes up, not actually shutting down.

Still wish that it wouldn't freeze at all though. Kinda frustrating to check in on the bot and see it frozen. I run to much software on to many servers to spend my time baby sitting.

Thanks again,

-Justin

#EDIT# - This is crashing my compiled bot