UBot Underground

What is team ubot working on - thread update?

Guys please update your thread here http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8535-what-is-team-ubot-working-on/ Its already outdated.

Liked to see some new exciting features to be added.. :)

Hopefully included command will be in the list.

Thanks

Right. There is actually nothing new on uBot these days. It would be better if they could come up with something before this year ends.

Seriously??? ok, well here is the most recent list of things that has been happening with UBot.

• Added POP3 w/ SSL for the email commands.

• Fixes an issue where the data in the debugger was not cleared when opening a new bot.

• The options window now allows you to configure your proxy settings for communicating with UBot's servers.

• Added Bot Source - For more information see: http://vimeo.com/33765316

• Fixes a crash when trying to display a captcha that has not finished loading yet.

• Fixes an issue where rearranging tabs would not work.

• Fixes an issue where using set referrer would crash the browser.

• Fixes another display issue where nothing would display in the debugger.

• We now store the sizes of the toolbox, code view, node view and debugger, so they will be the same size the next time you open UBot Studio.

• Added more shortcut keys for common actions.

• The debugger has been updated with a new interface, and now displays variables, lists and tables.

• The debugger should now update live.

• Autoscroll has been removed.

• Fixed a crash related to undoing actions.

• Added new email commands for interacting with email via POP3.

And this is just in the past two weeks. There is not only new stuff, but significant additions (email commands, botsource, etc)

Maybe you're still using v3.515, I don't know, but there is plenty of new stuff...

The other thread will be updated tomorrow now that the current major feature additions are out

John

• Like 1

I agree with John. "Seriously?"

Me too... the last few updates have been gamechangers! Kudos to the development team... it just keeps getting better and better! http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

Right. There is actually nothing new on uBot these days. It would be better if they could come up with something before this year ends.

Have you updated lately? I have had ubot for less than a month and I have seen major improvements in that time alone. A ton of new features have been added in the last month alone.

You must be smoking some strong stuff B)

Big to you thanks for the necessary information.

Ahem.. This user needto be deleted. if you know what i mean. ^

I agree with john and botbuddy I just came up with this thread to notify them to update their current future updates not to ask them if they want to update ubot or what!

I believe with this ubot setup (eddie as the fulltime developer) ubot will be unbeatable with its own category!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...