UBot Underground

Ubot Studio Code Generator - Platinum Edition 130+ precoded sites v2

New version looks and feels great. Thanks for the support too, TJ was plugging away to get me up to speed at 8am his time... when he had not slept the night before!

Top notch.

EDIT: Quick not about yahoo precoded sign up. The captcha response field ID is "cword", you need to change it for the script to work.

@John & TJ. Is there anyway we can maintain the database? Is there a way to have this code in a wiki format, but with the product remained safe, secure and reliable? Sounds like a tall order but maybe you've already thought about this?

EDIT EDIT: Actually, the ID can also be captchaV5Answer.... they keep changing it, looks like I'll need some if statements.

Thank you for the heads up! I will fix that...

John

Also, if anyone else experiences any issues with updating, skype me. I'll get you through it in a few minutes.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

v2 Generator Video We are packing TONS of Options in this Software for you.. Spits out Ubot Studio formatted javascript code to create accounts, log in, refresh, go back and more Automatically gr

Awesome. Just updated it and looks great   Thanks bud

Ok, If you haven't updated in awhile, I pushed one out today. There are two new features:   1) reCaptcha is now in the" type" dropdown precoded to solve almost all reCaptchas 2)The software now suppo

Posted Images

Thank you for the heads up! I will fix that...

John

Also, if anyone else experiences any issues with updating, skype me. I'll get you through it in a few minutes.

Hi John,

I'm just having trouble with the registering for some reason. I added you on skype as well.

Thanks!

TJ

Hello

I'm also interested on this ...

John can you add me on skype please: clevertech1

Many Thanks,

Clevertech74

Are you having trouble with a license key? If so skype me. (jberry701)

John

Another quick suggestion for your already outstanding program....

If during account creation the requested nick is already taken it would be neat to have an alternative on tap... like original name + birthyear or something like that...

Anyway... just a thought... keep the amazing upgrades coming!

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

I have just updated the Code Generator but I can't find an email with my license key. I have the receit of purchase and the paypal transaction ID to verify my purchase in case it is needed because I know many people would just leech this app if they can.

Can you please help me out TJ/John? :D

I really love this software, it is truly something every ubotter should have!

I have just updated the Code Generator but I can't find an email with my license key. I have the receit of purchase and the paypal transaction ID to verify my purchase in case it is needed because I know many people would just leech this app if they can.

Can you please help me out TJ/John? :D

I really love this software, it is truly something every ubotter should have!

Can you skype me? (jberry701)

John

Downlaoding and installing skype again, I never used it much :D

I will add you in a few minutes

John's support is faster than my internet connection!

I've just spoken to john on skype and problem is solved within a few seconds :)

great product + great support = I'm buying every single thing John and TJ release lol

Glad you like the level of support, and response..

Now that we finally have the licensing setup for this code generator we can concentrate on other things for the code generator, and continue to give you the best service possible.

Ok, If you haven't updated in awhile, I pushed one out today. There are two new features:

1) reCaptcha is now in the" type" dropdown precoded to solve almost all reCaptchas

2)The software now supports multiple precoded sites! (You can now add as many as you want to be copied into UBot)

Unfortunately, you will need to have at least a pro license for multiple sites since UBot Standard does not have code view...sorry...but hey...it's never too late to upgrade! http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

John

• Like 1

New version looks and feels great. Thanks for the support too, TJ was plugging away to get me up to speed at 8am his time... when he had not slept the night before!

Top notch.

EDIT: Quick not about yahoo precoded sign up. The captcha response field ID is "cword", you need to change it for the script to work.

@John & TJ. Is there anyway we can maintain the database? Is there a way to have this code in a wiki format, but with the product remained safe, secure and reliable? Sounds like a tall order but maybe you've already thought about this?

EDIT EDIT: Actually, the ID can also be captchaV5Answer.... they keep changing it, looks like I'll need some if statements.

I put them both in. Let me know if it's still giving you trouble.

John

• 2 weeks later...

I think you should clarify in your site or before the people buy your software specialy if they are new on progarmming or don't have any experience nor skills that you have an strict NO REFUND policy on this software right ? Because the software cost money man $ 97 is money for me i don't know for you but for me its money !

Money that you don't want to refund back to me now !

Sweet !

I think you should clarify in your site or before the people buy your software specialy if they are new on progarmming or don't have any experience nor skills that you have an strict NO REFUND policy on this software right ? Because the software cost money man $ 97 is money for me i don't know for you but for me its money !

Money that you don't want to refund back to me now !

Sweet !

Wow! This specific software has helped me speed up my bot creation by at least 100%.

If this wasn't for you, then you didn't have to purchase...

And just for the record, I have no affilition with TJ or JohnB, but they are always more than willing to help you with any problems you might be having with the software.

Just a happy customer chiming in with my .02 cents

P.S. - I mean no disrespect, but the javascript commands make a whole lot of difference.

He refunded his copy of ubot studio, and i guess hasn't had posting privileges taken yet in the forum.

There is a no refund policy on the software for a couple reasons.

1. Source code given in the software.

2. We are willing to help you learn how to use it easier and better if needed.

-Thus no need for a refund.

Changing your mind, and wanting to returning the product is not an immediate reason to get a refund on something purchased.

Thanks for your replies guys .....

Sorry guys and sorry TJ didn't meant to sound harsh...

I feel frustrated because i can't use it that's all so please accept my appologies for my last post ! :(

I have been talking with TJ over skype and he gave me his reasons why he doesn't offer refund and its pretty logical !

Best Regards,

clevertech

I just picked this up, cant wait to take it for a spin! Looks good...http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Just a quick post to say how impressed I am with this "must-have" ubot tool.

John and TJ give cracking support and its a brilliant tool that will help you create bots faster and the bots you make will run faster too.

I highly recommend this to any serious botter.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...