UBot Underground

Ubot Studio Code Generator - Platinum Edition 130+ precoded sites v2

No this is not a submitter. However, you can create the commands to submit,etc and then save them, load them later combine them with other pre-coded sites, functions, etc.

John

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

v2 Generator Video We are packing TONS of Options in this Software for you.. Spits out Ubot Studio formatted javascript code to create accounts, log in, refresh, go back and more Automatically gr

Awesome. Just updated it and looks great   Thanks bud

Ok, If you haven't updated in awhile, I pushed one out today. There are two new features:   1) reCaptcha is now in the" type" dropdown precoded to solve almost all reCaptchas 2)The software now suppo

Posted Images

Lol, I WISH it was a submitter! But then we would be charged $500 instead of $97.

A couple of the templates are missing bits I've noticed, sometimes captcha stuff, and always submit buttons. Any reason for that?

Can you be more specific and I'll have a look? Thank you. The button clicks were originally not added so you could test the script without submitting. But if I missed some captchas, let me know and I'll add them in)

John

Update to 1.4.1.170 and it should be fine now.

John

Yep, that worked great thanks.

Another thing, with the advanced window, it keep returning the wrong attributes, I'm getting names when i select IDs, and IDs when I select names, which unfortunately costs a lot of time when you have to test, then go into page source code, then change the generated code every time you're doing something :(

post-1851-0-70543800-1327692392_thumb.jpg

post-1851-0-35571000-1327692399_thumb.jpg

Not sure if its possible or not but at some point it would be nice if the pre-coded functions had a hover box or something explaining exactly what the function does... http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

I'm interested in this grate product. But I do have question. I'm programming with zenno mostly, and sometimes zenno miss few fields when I don't place pause in between some fields due its fast form filling. Is this happens when coding this way on ubot, with this generator?

Ive never seen this happen in traditional coding of ubot, or with the java code generator.

With traditional ubot coding you wait for the page to load before form areas are filled in. and they are filled specifically by name, attribute, id, or value making it pretty much impossible to skip any fields.

With the java form code generator, it does the same thing, however fills them all instantly, at the same time, without having to wait for the previous form element to finish filling before moving onto the next element to fill it, increasing productivity, and speed.

Really good software. I was lost at first because I didn't add the custom commands... LoWrIdErTJ helped me out nicely on Skype.

going to sign up as an affiliate right now.

Just opened this up and seen that you guys just updated! Loving the look and feel and the explanation of the pre-coded functions is a great touch.

Great suggestion Duane. Great implementation guys!

no this is made strictly in Visual Studio VB .NET

Submissions will come in time, but dont think we will be doing all sites for that as it could become very tedious and not all sites have submission areas, so we might concentrate on specific what we call heavy hitter sites..

New Affiliate Offer..

Become an affiliate today, and earn 25% from every sale made.

If that wasn't good enough, after you have made 3 sales we will grant you a copy of the software in exchange for your commission.

Become an Affiliate Here

Hello everyone, and thank you for your continued support! Some big changes needed to be made unfortunately, but they are complete. When you open the app now, you should get an error. You will be receiving an email within the next 10 minutes explaining what to do. In short, you will need to uninstall the program and re-install it from the provided url.

If you are having any issues at all with getting it back up and running, just contact one of us (email, skype, etc) and we'll get it straightened out for you. We apologize for the inconvenience, but unfortunately we live in a world where integrity sometimes gets ignored.

Also, we neglected one small detail when the emails went out, so you will be receiving a second one with the information included. Thanks again!

John

New version looks and feels great. Thanks for the support too, TJ was plugging away to get me up to speed at 8am his time... when he had not slept the night before!

Top notch.

EDIT: Quick not about yahoo precoded sign up. The captcha response field ID is "cword", you need to change it for the script to work.

@John & TJ. Is there anyway we can maintain the database? Is there a way to have this code in a wiki format, but with the product remained safe, secure and reliable? Sounds like a tall order but maybe you've already thought about this?

EDIT EDIT: Actually, the ID can also be captchaV5Answer.... they keep changing it, looks like I'll need some if statements.