UBot Underground

Ubot Studio Code Generator - Platinum Edition 130+ precoded sites v2

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

v2 Generator Video We are packing TONS of Options in this Software for you.. Spits out Ubot Studio formatted javascript code to create accounts, log in, refresh, go back and more Automatically gr

Awesome. Just updated it and looks great   Thanks bud

Ok, If you haven't updated in awhile, I pushed one out today. There are two new features:   1) reCaptcha is now in the" type" dropdown precoded to solve almost all reCaptchas 2)The software now suppo

Posted Images

The Price is Going up in less than 48 hours. We have a HUGE release coming that will WOW the socks right off you..

If you don't purchase now at this Unbelievably Low price You can expect the price to be Double in 48 hours or less.

One thing that would be awesome is having the tool highlight fields as you select them in the tool and second, being able to populate the dropdown box selections, so selecting a particular drop down selection is slam dunk easy.

Great tool! Totally recommend it. It's the type of tool I should have done, lol! Good work!

Frank

Thank you Frank! It's about to get much better too! http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

Can you explain your second suggestion? I am not following it.

John

Sure John, right now to fill in a drop down, you have to know the 'number' of the dropdown. If the tool could pull the dropdown informaiton and show the selections and you can select the dropdown name and it rewrites it in the code as the integer selection, that would be cool. For example, if i'm selecting country and I want to select USA, I'd have to go to the site, count down the list for usa and then enter the integer into the tool to generate the code.

Make sense?

Frank

Yes, it makes perfect sense...I'll work on it. Thanks for the suggestion, it's a nice idea! http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Ok, the moment you have been waiting for is here. If you already own the software you now have 100 pre-coded sites included in the software. you can now code an entire site in less time than it takes to copy and paste it...Look:

http://screencast.com/t/fvqzdmoQjOcL

John

It surely is a great product I can surely vouch for John and TJ anytime.

Can't wait to see your new update :)

Praney

New Videos, screenshots are in the Original Post now.

As well the product update launched for all existing clients.. And New Purchases.

New Videos, screenshots are in the Original Post now.

As well the product update launched for all existing clients.. And New Purchases.

Awesome. Just updated it and looks great :)

Thanks bud

• Like 1

Purchased !!!

Couldn't really wait !!!!

Looks Awesome !!!

And Fast !!!!

Didn't start using it yet , but I'm impressed with the looks alone !!!

Will be back here to tell everyone my success story :)

Thanks

Thanks for all the great feedback!

Just an FYI for everyone...we will be adding sites periodically, but if you want to see certain sites added just let us know which ones. If you want them added really fast, then code them in the software, save them to a text file, and send the text file.

@Praney The reason you can't add sites yourself is because you already have the ability to save and re-load sites using those features. What I can do, is get a consensus on a common folder where you can save your files and have both the save and load features default to that directory making it faster to save and load your own files (sites). Maybe something along the lines of:

My Documents\CG Sites

Let me know what you guys think and I'll make the change based on the consensus.

John

This update is Awesome! I really think that the value you guys offer is possibly the best I have purchased, and I own EVERY software on the market.

Just one question though? Any plans on adding commands for after registration? Like posting to the sites, it would really speed things up by not having to code that part.

But once again, great job. Anybody using UBot without this is really wasting alot of time and money! ;)

is it possible to use your javascript code with multithreading in Ubot? For example you have several browser which register facebook account, you have one browser which still navigate to the site during browser 2 must fill out the fields. When browser 2 runs the javascipt code, this will not have any effect on brwoser 1?