UBot Underground

Progress bars

Evening all.

I have put together a bot that a few companies have expressed an interest in if I could make a simple change.

The bot loops through a list of accounts, does certain actions per account before logging out and moving to the next. Now the interesting thing I have been asked if:

1. Can I blank the screen so the user doesn't see the bot running through its actions - easy enough with the visibility command.

2. Put a progress bar on the screen that fills up as the bot loops. So for example, if I want to run through 10 accounts, 100% divided by 10 accounts = 10 'blocks' per account to fill in on the progress bar.

Now - I would guess that this is possible in HTML / CSS / JQUERY or something so the question is, could this be done in the LOAD HTML command somehow???

Cheers!

use search this has been done before i think bot buddy and a few other guys have done this also not sure where lol

Evening all.

I have put together a bot that a few companies have expressed an interest in if I could make a simple change.

The bot loops through a list of accounts, does certain actions per account before logging out and moving to the next. Now the interesting thing I have been asked if:

1. Can I blank the screen so the user doesn't see the bot running through its actions - easy enough with the visibility command.

2. Put a progress bar on the screen that fills up as the bot loops. So for example, if I want to run through 10 accounts, 100% divided by 10 accounts = 10 'blocks' per account to fill in on the progress bar.

Now - I would guess that this is possible in HTML / CSS / JQUERY or something so the question is, could this be done in the LOAD HTML command somehow???

Cheers!

Saw why my search didn't go right - I typed in progress bar but it only searched the scripting forum. Went to the main forum page and tried again and hey presto.

Thanks again for the link, now have want I have been asked to do all sorted :)

I have used UbotBuddys progress bar from a while ago and put it into V4.

I have also made the increments depend on how many loops are being done - in the code below it opens up a file called testnames.txt, divides 500 (maximum size of progress bar that I was looking for) by the number of loops the bot will do and then the progress bar increments by that amount.

Its not perfect, and sorry to Ubotbuddy for still using your original image in my script, but may help someone like it did me.

Cheers!

Progress Bar.zip

• 6 months later...

I have used UbotBuddys progress bar from a while ago and put it into V4.

I have also made the increments depend on how many loops are being done - in the code below it opens up a file called testnames.txt, divides 500 (maximum size of progress bar that I was looking for) by the number of loops the bot will do and then the progress bar increments by that amount.

Its not perfect, and sorry to Ubotbuddy for still using your original image in my script, but may help someone like it did me.

Cheers!

Too bad this one isn't still available. - If anyone has this version (already setup to read the number of loops and act accordingly), please re-upload it.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...