UBot Underground

[Solved] Workaround for ubot3, google keywords tool search problem

The google keyword tool used to work with ubot3.

Now you can't do a search in it with ubot.

I think the problem is that ubot "change field" and "send keys" both fail to trigger some event.

You do one of the two (or both) and press the search, and it's like you didn't type anything. (even pressing the search button manually).

If on the other hand, you change the value manually (in the browser) and ubot presses the search it works.

I assume some kind of java script solution is possible ("run javasctipt").

Either by some "send keys/change..." event

Or just finding what should be triggered, and running it directly.

Willing to pay, PM me.

Really thanks for trying, but I don't want alternative, I need only this.

your kinda not getting what i was saying.

the link i provided is part of the bot that would be created to get similar words for keywords and phrases from.

otherwise how do you expect to pull these "Similar" words

also what google search engine are you trying to use? i have noticed that each google domain tends to display differently for results and that is more then likely one of your problems.

I had a client that was using google.sg and i had a bot built for google.com and results had to be worked in a different way.

I can build what your looking for just need exact / precise details what your looking to accomplish and using what sites for the results to grab / scrape and save.

TJ

Mate, TJ is right, don't think someone can help unless you really give out some info on what you are trying to do.

I had the same problem trying to create a bot, here is what I found.

Manually works.

Use a bot it doesn't, but if you use a bot to do everything, then go into the keyword field and hit enter it will work from bot/manually.

I haven't tried 4 but I suspect it is the same issue there as well.

PM me your exact process, or bot that you need fixed, and I will show you it can be done in v3.

I know this because I already have a bot doing it, and another bot that I made doing even more.

v4 and v3 handle the browsers completely different since they dont use the same browser setups.

PM me your exact process, or bot that you need fixed, and I will show you it can be done in v3.

I know this because I already have a bot doing it, and another bot that I made doing even more.

v4 and v3 handle the browsers completely different since they dont use the same browser setups.

I was just monkeying around trying to learn Ubot and was doing it as an example.

Here is the bot I made. I was trying to figure out how to use Not with Ubot so the if statement is a little backwards.

Keyword Bot.ubot

What you mean by that?

Sorry didn't notice when I was writing I had a few bots running in the background that took the focus away from my keyborad to the bot. Just edited my post. I meant "don't forget to add a little focus to the field".

Praney

Thanks a lot, I found my problem while trying to put here a test bot showing the problem.

I was doing something like:

Change attribute "" (empty).

Send keys "keyword".

Change attribute "keyword" (because the keyword is not in English it gets garbled).

And this used to work before Google changed something.

I just added another command at the end.

Send keys " " (Space)

And this fixed it. (space at the end of the keyword doesn't have meaning :) )

Thanks a lot for everybody!