UBot Underground

Curious Why They Are Not Selling Developers Edition Anymore

There was abuse taking place. It was at such a level it had to be addressed.

Whether it comes back at some future point is something that will be studied at length.

Well that's disappointing. I was really looking forward to using all the features that pro doesn't have. Is there any chance that they will implement some of the features that the developers version has to the pro version?

I guess so long as limited items are still going to be made for dev versions which is the main reason so many bought it I guess its not a problem.

However if that lacks and dev options become pro options then i guess there will be a lot of pissed people.

I don't know the circumstances and I'm not going to try and figure it out. So long as the Developer version I purchased is still the best and gets the updates that other versions don't have and there is distinct differences I guess it was all worth it in the end. Not a poke to dis any other version types just expressing my concern and why I spent SO MUCH money to purchase the best version with so many differences over other version types.

• Like 1

I guess so long as limited items are still going to be made for dev versions which is the main reason so many bought it I guess its not a problem.

However if that lacks and dev options become pro options then i guess there will be a lot of pissed people.

I don't know the circumstances and I'm not going to try and figure it out. So long as the Developer version I purchased is still the best and gets the updates that other versions don't have and there is distinct differences I guess it was all worth it in the end. Not a poke to dis any other version types just expressing my concern and why I spent SO MUCH money to purchase the best version with so many differences over other version types.

+1

This is definitely a question of what's fair, and it is all being worked out. No decisions have been made yet, as the evaluation of the abuse is still ongoing. Whatever Seth and Lilly decide, I assure you, will be the fairest solution available.

John

Personally, I think the application rebranding is worth a lot. As long as the dev versions are the only ones that can rebrand I feel that puts it way about the other two versions.

I would like to see the UI HTML, startup homepage and a few others in the Pro version. Other than that I feel it's not a gigantic jump from the standard version. There are way more options from going to Pro to the Dev version than there is going from the Standard to the Pro and it's the same price difference. Or was...

You know I'm actually kind of curious of the 'abuse' that was occurring. I guess I'm just not imaginative enough, lol. :blink:

Frank

It involved a Mexican midget, lots of hash, and a Friday night gone horribly wrong.

-meter

• Like 1

It involved a Mexican midget, lots of hash, and a Friday night gone horribly wrong.

-meter

You can't say "Mexican midget" in this forum! I believe the acceptable term is "Latin American"

• Like 1

Yep, just officially pee'd me pants! Lol! That's got to be the funniest thing I've hard all week! +1 for both of you!!!

Oh John, it's 'latin american height challanged'.

Frank :lol:

You know I'm actually kind of curious of the 'abuse' that was occurring. I guess I'm just not imaginative enough

I'd certainly like to know also. Couldn't you just cut out the offending party since we all have to call home when we launch uBot?

Yea no issues, just kinda strange. what the dev version gives you is the ability to do splash pages and modify colors. I would think that there's a lot more damning material in the pro version.