UBot Underground

socket compartment tutorial

Ahh Excellent - I was wondering why the wait for command wouldnt recognize when the item showed - Makes perfect sense now - Will be great to work and play with -

just a quick question regarding saving to lists and working from lists

If we were working from one list which navigated to urls and we threaded the socket command and lets say that we had 100 items in the list and used 5 threads - Then will the software navigate to separate sites and not navigate to the same ones 5 times? - I believe i have tested this and it works fine but would be great to clear this up

Also when saving to a list for example - if we are doing a keyword research tool - and we were populating details for say a number of keywords and finally we wanted to save all details to the one file - will we have the ability to separate or keep the results for each keyword separately instead of them being saved as and when scraped?

Just to clarify that the run sub commands will be placed inside of the socket command and not the other way round?

oops - one last question - are we able to prompt captcha dialogue boxes with the socket command?

so sorry for the amount of questions

thanks

abs

Thanks for the video Seth.

I wonder why the socket is not able to work with JS.

For example Twitter is a site full of JS and software as TweetAttacks can handle tons of accounts at the same time.

Hi Guys - Ive been having a play with the socket command - I have created a quick script to fill out a blog comment and post to it -

When running outside of a socket command it works great - however it just doesnt seem to work in the socket command -

could anyone take a look and let me know why this is happening

thanks

abs

testsocket.ubot