UBot Underground

how to random choose female or male?

Use your binary thinking.

yes/no True/false on/off 0 or 1

It does not require fancy coding. Of course you can do that if you want to simulate patterns. But the basic premise is Male/Female.

That is a brilliantly simple and very elegant solution. Is there a way to determine what gender has been chosen after the node has run though?

I suppose you could monitor (or add to list) the first names and see how they come out.

That is a brilliantly simple and very elegant solution. Is there a way to determine what gender has been chosen after the node has run though?

Yepp but you'll need an extra step to set the variable somewhere..

In the attached example I set it so that the % which is male/female can be changed based on your preference.

create-acct-wGender.ubot

hi guys

thx for the kind words,but was stolen from praney he had his lawyers call me today so i have to make this disclosure or there could be trouble. LOL

but to expand on this theme this is my idea i swear.

@super Dave you can also use spin to do % for example

{male|male|male|male|male|male|male|female|female|female} would give 70/30 split

{|female|female|female|female|female|female|male|male|male|male} would give 60/40 split

i'm sure you get the idea

Pftg4

• 1 year later...