UBot Underground

VIdeo Submission - TrafficGeyser/TubeMogul

Anyone done a video submission bot?

Or at least have a list of worthwhile video sites (sites that get actual traffic)?

Here is a partial list I am starting:

Blip.tv

MetaCafe.com

Revver.com

Veoh.com

Viddler

YouTube.com

Vimeo.com

Nearly impossible, as most of such sites have a Flash upload button and uBot can not work with Flash, unfortunately.

I guess it worked before, but now that it's all (most) Flash...

(In theory iMacros can work with Flash. I'm sure it's not an easy programming task.)

I guess it worked before, but now that it's all (most) Flash...

(In theory iMacros can work with Flash. I'm sure it's not an easy programming task.)

Winautomation Pro can do it too.

I already asked uBot to be able to work with Flash but Seth said he don't see any value for it, based on the requests that he get from members.

Imagine uBot can work with Flash then you probably can also make game bots.

So i would really vote for it.

Winautomation Pro can do it too.

I already asked uBot to be able to work with Flash but Seth said he don't see any value for it, based on the requests that he get from members.

Imagine uBot can work with Flash then you probably can also make game bots.

So i would really vote for it.

Where do I vote? (With the way things are going, more and more will have Flash. I don't think it's something that can be avoided. Plus, sites will do it to deter bots.)

Winautomation Pro? Doesn't do it, from what I've researched, they in fact don't have a strong Web functionality, unless you are referring to using graphics recognition... ?

Well winautomation is really good if you are trying to automate windows tasks but Ubot is more on thee web/browser based. I think both are good for what they are meant for, but if they both could somehow be combined together under one name, then I believe there is not match.

Just 2 cents of my thoughts.

Praney

• Like 1

Well winautomation is really good if you are trying to automate windows tasks but Ubot is more on thee web/browser based. I think both are good for what they are meant for, but if they both could somehow be combined together under one name, then I believe there is not match.

Just 2 cents of my thoughts.

Praney

Well they will enhance the features in Winautomation 4.

It will have more webbased features, captcha breakers, proxy support.

Winautomation is able to change (spoof) useragents and click Flash.

These two important things are missing in uBot.

Where do I vote? (With the way things are going, more and more will have Flash. I don't think it's something that can be avoided. Plus, sites will do it to deter bots.)

Winautomation Pro? Doesn't do it, from what I've researched, they in fact don't have a strong Web functionality, unless you are referring to using graphics recognition... ?

There isn't an official voting for it but i have asked it a few times.

You can do it with Winautomation with the macro recorder (build-in).

Winautomation is able to change (spoof) useragents and click Flash.

These two important things are missing in uBot.

Mate as BotBuddy said have patience, I know Seth is really busy right now and I am sure he's gonna shock the whole community.

Have Patience Grasshoppers...

"Grasshoppers" !!!

• Like 1

Hey Enigma, I have wa, but it certainly has some significant limitations. I am curious about their plans to add all the features you mentioned, but I can't find anything on wa 4 anywhere. Where did you see this stuff?

John

Yeah I can't find anything about winautomation 4, where did you find that?

• Like 1

Hey Enigma, I have wa, but it certainly has some significant limitations. I am curious about their plans to add all the features you mentioned, but I can't find anything on wa 4 anywhere. Where did you see this stuff?

John

Yeah I can't find anything about winautomation 4, where did you find that?

Read this here guys

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/141902-acclaimed-autopilot-solution-greece-will-skyrocket-your-business-productivity-up-5900-a.html

John

Yes as for web, Winautomation isn't that great but it can spoof useragents and able to handle Flash though.

Currently it has limitations as:

-. No proxy support (or rotation/flipping)

-. No UI like uBot has (for the end user, which is essential if you ask me, just an easy overview and "open file" and "save to" are pre-defined which is not easy)

-. Harder learning curve

Benefits:

-. Able to spoof UA

-. Handle Flash (macro recorder)

-. Source code of your generated .exe files is open so you won't have any antivirus alerts and you're able to use third party licensing software.

-. Browser independent

In the next update they will remove the "Powered by Winautomation.com" (it's shown when you hover your mouse over the .exe file).

Yes as for web, Winautomation isn't that great but it can spoof useragents and able to handle Flash though.

Currently it has limitations as:

-. No proxy support (or rotation/flipping)

-. No UI like uBot has (for the end user, which is essential if you ask me, just an easy overview and "open file" and "save to" are pre-defined which is not easy)

-. Harder learning curve

Benefits:

-. Able to spoof UA

-. Handle Flash (macro recorder)

-. Source code of your generated .exe files is open so you won't have any antivirus alerts and you're able to use third party licensing software.

-. Browser independent

In the next update they will remove the "Powered by Winautomation.com" (it's shown when you hover your mouse over the .exe file).

do you understand that the user agent spoof is only for downloading the raw html for the web page? winautomation doesn't change the user agent inside any browsers, so it's completely irrelevant to bring it up in a feature comparison to ubot. we're prototyping some socket commands that will work in a similar way, with a changeable user agent, plus about a million other options. but otherwise, it's just silly to try and say that winautomation can do these things that are completely unrelated to anything that ubot does.

do you understand that the user agent spoof is only for downloading the raw html for the web page? winautomation doesn't change the user agent inside any browsers, so it's completely irrelevant to bring it up in a feature comparison to ubot. we're prototyping some socket commands that will work in a similar way, with a changeable user agent, plus about a million other options. but otherwise, it's just silly to try and say that winautomation can do these things that are completely unrelated to anything that ubot does.

Yeah, I would have to agree. Winautomation is, well...windows automation. UBot handles web automation and is introducing a ton of windows features as well in the near future. For business applications I would suggest that most people are not running theirs (businesses) off their desktops, but rather, on the web so there really is no comparison to be made. I have found a few helpful tasks in wa over a six month period, but nothing world changing. And the fact there is no GUI really just makes it a "software assistant". You cannot, and from what I can tell, will not be able to create comprehensive software solutions with it. Just components to help other software solutions. Just my $.02

John

What do you mean with that?

winautomation will not spoof the useragent on any web browser. it only spoofs the user agent on their "download from web" command, which is similar to ubot's "download file" command. what you're suggesting about spoofing the user agent in ubot is just completely different than what winautomation is doing, and frankly, it's damn near impossible without hacking internet explorer and risking instability.

if you're interested in such a hack, meter has been kind in providing us with one at http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5047-how-to-change-useragent-in-ubot/page__pid__22050__st__0

winautomation will not spoof the useragent on any web browser. it only spoofs the user agent on their "download from web" command, which is similar to ubot's "download file" command. what you're suggesting about spoofing the user agent in ubot is just completely different than what winautomation is doing, and frankly, it's damn near impossible without hacking internet explorer and risking instability.

if you're interested in such a hack, meter has been kind in providing us with one at http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5047-how-to-change-useragent-in-ubot/page__pid__22050__st__0

Alright Seth, my bad.

I must have misunderstood the Winautomation thing then.

Well, Winautomation is browser independent, so can work with FF too.

Then use this FF addon https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/59/

But you add Windows automation too in the Pro version, right?

So we should be able to use FF as well.