UBot Underground

[Sell] Account Verification Bot - Never Open Another Account Verification Email Again

It appears that the source is no longer in this thread or maybe it was available thru PM.

So long as no one can see or examine the code to see what is wrong then finding a solution for the bot will be difficult.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just realized that this bot comes with Auto Backlink Bomber . I tried it out and the best it did was 73 out of 720. The worst it did was 4 out of 545. So here's my conclusion:

Totally worthless bot. My best advise, if you have any children or younger brother or sister, teach them to do it. Don't bother trying to teach your dog to do it, their mouse skills suck.

I just realized that this bot comes with Auto Backlink Bomber . I tried it out and the best it did was 73 out of 720. The worst it did was 4 out of 545. So here's my conclusion:

Totally worthless bot. My best advise, if you have any children or younger brother or sister, teach them to do it. Don't bother trying to teach your dog to do it, their mouse skills suck.

I will say this. there is no reason to be hurtful, or bashing for something that is being given for FREE..

If you find something FREE to be not useful to you. Move along and try to create it yourself. The reason you downloaded it and tried it is because you lack the drive to create it yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

fmx168

the autobacklinkbomb has over 5k users - all of whom are using this email verification tool

I recall you making notes about the issues you faced - however this was the first I heard of it -

It is however very unfortunate that I am unable to contact the developer - the tool works great - but there is zero to non support - well this was the case when i tried to contact the vendor a few months back -

This could be due to many reasons so im not going to bash any sales thread - I will however say this - The tool does work and works a treat - the tool is being used not only with my AutoBacklinkBomb but also many other tools of mine so its being used by thousands - I am so happy with the tool other then a few issues that I would be more then happy to gift the vendor some cash - much more then I paid - however he needs to contact me so we can speak -

thanks

fmx168

the autobacklinkbomb has over 5k users - all of whom are using this email verification tool

I recall you making notes about the issues you faced - however this was the first I heard of it -

It is however very unfortunate that I am unable to contact the developer - the tool works great - but there is zero to non support - well this was the case when i tried to contact the vendor a few months back -

This could be due to many reasons so im not going to bash any sales thread - I will however say this - The tool does work and works a treat - the tool is being used not only with my AutoBacklinkBomb but also many other tools of mine so its being used by thousands - I am so happy with the tool other then a few issues that I would be more then happy to gift the vendor some cash - much more then I paid - however he needs to contact me so we can speak -

thanks

Abs, with your account creation tool, does it some how interface with this tool to let it know the accounts it needs to check or do the end users have to setup things in your tool, then also setup the email settings in this tool as well? Can it talk with your uBot tool?

Abs, with your account creation tool, does it some how interface with this tool to let it know the accounts it needs to check or do the end users have to setup things in your tool, then also setup the email settings in this tool as well? Can it talk with your uBot tool?

HI - What I do is use a shell command to call the script from within Ubot

when the script is open then the user just needs to select a email provider from the drop down menu and then enter their details and click verify -

But yes the user will still need to enter the email address and password into the account verification script -

It supports threads and must note that it is mega quick

The only downside is that it will only verify your inbox and not mail in your spam folder - but then again I guess all pop3 scripts are like this

thanks

• 3 months later...