My Bot and posted on another forum...

Links Updated:

Instant Hits & Ad Clicker 1.3

Edit: Updated new links 1.3 Now Includes

*Some bugs fixed
*Randomized Delay fixed
*Added Src (click elements by src)
*Grab Proxies Check Box in the Main Script

(New Feature) Grab Proxies: First run the "Grab Proxies Script", when the bot finishes gathering proxies copy and paste them in the main script "Hits & Ad Clicker". To have the bot automatically refresh and gather a new list of proxies click on the Grab Proxies check box. This will automatically update the bot with new proxies every time it reaches the end of the proxy list. Grab Proxies will only run based on however many loops you have set using the "How Many Loops" list box.

Instructions:

1. Enter a Url that you want hits or clicks on.

2. Enter in a list of proxies, either your own or use the Grab proxies script. If no proxies are entered in the box, or if they are deleted proxies is automatically turned off.

3. Choose how many times you want the proxy list to loop. Loops are based on the amount of proxies... If you have 10 proxies you will get 10 hits to your site. To add more hits with the same proxies use the "How Many Loops" list.

4. Click Element By Id is how you choose to click your links. For most sites you can use "Text" and you should have no problems. Just copy the text of the hyperlink and paste it in the " Wait for/ Click What?" text box.

5. "Wait for/ Click What?" is where you input the text you want clicked, or what you want the bot to search the page for when using the "Wait for element" feature.

6. Page Load Controls is set to wait for page to load by default. But you can change it to Wait for element if the page never finishes loading because of a script or whatever. If you use the wait for element make sure to also use the
Wait for/Click What? text box, so that the bot knows what it is to wait for.

7. Enter Minimum & Maximum Value is used to randomized your delays. Make sure to also check the Randomize Delay box.

8. Enable/Disable Clicker is to either run the bot as a hits generator, or to enable the clicker and make money from fake traffic, lol!

Clicking ads should be fine, but don't even think about using this on adsense ads, because you will get banned. Google is way to smart for you to get away with it.

Important Tip: Don't leave any spaces in your proxy list.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8ISOYZ5A

http://rapidshare.com/files/332656590/Instant_Hits___Ad_Clicker_1.3.exe.html

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gmztzvmfjnz/Instant Hits & Ad Clicker 1.3.exe
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm trying to make my own proxy scraper for a project I'm working on and I can't get it to work. Even though Aaron has a tutorial for scraping that proxy site I still can't get it to work. Something, somewhere has changed. How the hell do you scrape proxies from this site?

http://www.ip-adress.com/proxy_list/?k=time&d=desc

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How does this bot click the ads ?

Is it possible to click ads that are in javascript ?

I have tried scraping ads addresses from say google ads, but when you search the page for googleads or whatever the addess it is, the bot never finds the addresses !

Is this possible to find ?

How does this bot click the ads ?

Is it possible to click ads that are in javascript ?

I have tried scraping ads addresses from say google ads, but when you search the page for googleads or whatever the addess it is, the bot never finds the addresses !

Is this possible to find ?

I would not recommend creating a bot to click adsense ads. Yes you can click google adsense with a choose attribute and click chosen

I would not recommend creating a bot to click adsense ads. Yes you can click google adsense with a choose attribute and click chosen

Which element do you choose the ad by ? as i have tried and it doesnt click it !

Which element do you choose the ad by ? as i have tried and it doesnt click it !

Make sure you edit your ubot under file/preferences and enable popups

Easiest way if you are using the known website is to choose by position. This bot will click the google ad in the position of "Sucks: 3 Guitar Mistakes"

Your code

I highly recommend not to use this bot but you wanted the answer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

is says for me its a trojan virus even if I choose to ignore it still wont install its being blocked by AVG

Temporarily disable your antivirus program, and run the bot. The false positives are a normal result of the software, and can likely be ignored. If you are still concerned, run your program in a "safebox"... look into vmware, by googling it. This will allow you to run programs without having to worry about getting viruses...etc. Its a great program to have.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Here is a few problems i see with this and potentially getting banned from the ad provider.

browsers headers (would be good to rotate them) tutorial in this forum

Proxies (if not good solid proxies, your real IP can be leaked) IE: g00gle will find you, as well as others. I know of a small php code i use in my sites for referrals that catches something like this and im no pro. So imagine what type of system g00gle and others must have.

Other then that I think the idea is very good.

And I think this could easily be changed into a few other programs that it would work greatly for.

Here is a few problems i see with this and potentially getting banned from the ad provider.

browsers headers (would be good to rotate them) tutorial in this forum

Proxies (if not good solid proxies, your real IP can be leaked) IE: g00gle will find you, as well as others. I know of a small php code i use in my sites for referrals that catches something like this and im no pro. So imagine what type of system g00gle and others must have.

Other then that I think the idea is very good.

And I think this could easily be changed into a few other programs that it would work greatly for.

Yes, this is a very old bot that was created with one of the first versions of ubot. Given all the new features added to todays version it could be recreated much better. Personally I would never use this bot to click on my ads.

Maybe I will post the source and anyone looking to fix this or create their own could have a go at it.

would be awesome I will keep an eye out..

Kinda noticed how old the thread was after i commented sorry bud...

Oh, no problem. All that you said is true. There isn't even away to change the user agent in this bot. That alone would send up the red flag. ;)

• 8 months later...

Hello,

First,thank you so much for this piece of bot!

I want to try this cutie bot but i don't understand how could works with banner ads... i.e. i'm with Adbrite and i want to click the Banner ads on my right sidebar website.... what i have to choose in "Click element by" and "Wait for/Click what" spaces?

I don't really get how this 2 parts work for the others thing i have elite proxies scraped and checked with proxy goblin and others softwares.

Thank you very much and let me know!

• 5 months later...

This is an old thread, and I probably shouldn't post but I ran across it while looking for proxy related information, so I assume others find it too.

I just want to toss this out there...

If you are using a "clicker", you are committing fraud. Fraud is a federal crime (in the U.S.) and people go to prison daily for fraud, and they stay in prison for years.

So, if you are considering using anything that "fakes" something and causes someone else (even a nameless company)to pay you money for providing a service that you did not really provide, you might want to brush-up on your prison-lingo skills.

This is so important, I'll break it down a little more (just in case).

If I hire you to send qualified/targeted traffic to my page by way of an advertisement and our agreement is that I will pay you a penny for everyone who clicks the ad and comes to my site, and then you send 100 fake clicks, then what has happened here is that you engaged in fraudulent activity (sending fake hits and profiting from that criminal activity).

In the u.s., it doesn't matter if you cheated a person/company out of a penny, a dollar, or 1000's of dollars, you are going to go to prison for years.

Okay, one more clarification:

-IF-

you use click fraud

-THEN-

you will go to prison

I'm not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV, but good luck proving it... http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif