UBot Underground

[Sell Plugin] Advanced Data Text File

V3.3.5.0 (Warning. This amendment makes a difference to the previous version. File a previous version of the plugin will not work correctly.)

Merge command
$split + $split regex >> $split

Add new sample file

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V3.3.4.1 (Warning. This amendment makes a difference to the previous version. File a previous version of the plugin will not work correctly.) Improvement command table search Merge command $pad left

V2.0.1.5 Add Option: remove blank lines : Trim Mode remove blank lines : Multiple Spaces To One Space remove blank lines : Multiple New Line To One New Line   Update Sample File: $remove blank lines

4.0.2.0 (BETA) (Warning. Your old code can not be used with the new version of the plugin.) string encode/decode     - re-name option     - add field "Encode/Decode"      string encrypt/decrypt:     -

Posted Images

Can you add a contain function to check for multiple text if it contains a variable?

For example:

If a variable contains this texts

png; *.avi; *.divx; *.m4v; *.mkv; *.mov; *.mp4; *.mpe; *.mpeg; *.mpeg4; *.mpg; *.wmv

It will return true.

• Like 1

Can you add a contain function to check for multiple text if it contains a variable?

For example:

png; *.avi; *.divx; *.m4v; *.mkv; *.mov; *.mp4; *.mpe; *.mpeg; *.mpeg4; *.mpg; *.wmv

It will return true.

use regex

this tool help you

http://www.regexbuddy.com/index.html

For example:

It will return true.

I think this would be a great feature to add! Surprised this plugin cant do that already :(.

I think this would be a great feature to add! Surprised this plugin cant do that already :(.

Is already

set(#MyText,".mp4","Global")
comment("Method 1")
alert($comparison($find regular expression(#MyText,"(\\.png|\\.avi|\\.divx|\\.m4v|\\.mkv|\\.mov|\\.mp4|\\.mpe|\\.mpeg|\\.mpeg4|\\.mpg|\\.wmv)"),"!= Does not equal",""))
comment("Method 2")
alert($plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$is match regex", #MyText, "(\\.png|\\.avi|\\.divx|\\.m4v|\\.mkv|\\.mov|\\.mp4|\\.mpe|\\.mpeg|\\.mpeg4|\\.mpg|\\.wmv)", "None"))
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

V3.3.7.0
save to excel file: auto convert "DateTime","Int","Double","Formula","Bool"

V3.3.8.0
set clipboard: fix error
set clipboard: add option "CSV", "Xaml"

get clipboard: add option "CSV", "Xaml"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Pash.

Is there a command in your plugin that can delete a variable name (or anything that I specify) from an actual .txt file? Re .txt file; can we also delete duplicates, and delete by using regex?

No, the actual var (or value) present in the list.

use command

list replace (regex)

remove duplicate lines

Thanks Pash. But can we work directly with a txt file with this plugin, ie delete say a url?

no.  load to list before

V3.4.0.3
read file 2: Support Encode utf-8 without BOM and Custom Encode.
save to file 2: Support Encode utf-8 without BOM and Custom Encode.
text file encoding: Support Encode utf-8 without BOM and Custom Encode.

• 1 month later...

Pash could you add a feature to this plugin that removes blank lines from a list? Something that doesnt involve/require loops? Something simpler than what the current Ubot attempts to do?

Pash could you add a feature to this plugin that removes blank lines from a list? Something that doesnt involve/require loops? Something simpler than what the current Ubot attempts to do?

use command "list remove empty"

• 2 weeks later...

V3.4.1.0
string encode/decode: Add new option

• String to HTML Encode Use Named Entities
  • String to XML Encode
  • String to XML Attribute Encode
  • String to Css Encode

Pash,

Im not sure if this plugin does this already (knowing you it probably does and I just dont know it).  Lets say I have a text file called Names.txt.  The text file contains the following

Billy

Jill

Jean

Joseph

Mary

Michael

Is there a way I can get a line from the file (whether it be the first line, random line, or the last line), and remove that line after getting it? For example:

Get First Line From File (which would be Billy)

Remove Line After Take

Would be really helpful if something like that existed.

Pash,

Im not sure if this plugin does this already (knowing you it probably does and I just dont know it).  Lets say I have a text file called Names.txt.  The text file contains the following

Billy

Jill

Jean

Joseph

Mary

Michael

Is there a way I can get a line from the file (whether it be the first line, random line, or the last line), and remove that line after getting it? For example:

Get First Line From File (which would be Billy)

Remove Line After Take

Would be really helpful if something like that existed.

Try.

ui open file("File",#File)
clear list(%Test)
add list to list(%Test,$list from file(#File),"Delete","Global")
comment("First")
alert($list item(%Test,0))
comment("Last")
alert($list item(%Test,$subtract($list total(%Test),1)))
comment("Random & Remove after use")
alert($plugin function("Advanced Data Text File.dll", "$random list items", %Test, "-1", "Total", "True", "False"))
  • 3 weeks later...
  • PRO locked this topic