UBot Underground

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update V 7.9   Added UI Password to “Import UI Code”. Added UI Log View Element Added Functionality to Copy Elements.  Added 6 More Themes (Darkly,Paper,Sandstone,Simplex,Solar,Yeti) Added a little he

Hi Guys,    I just want to apologise for the bad support recently. I have been working hard on the new Interface Builder called UStrap which will be out soon.    I am going to be honest and say that t

Not for nothing, but Lazy Botter, you have a real bad habit of dropping out of touch and ignoring things for long times. That is a horrible way to deal with customer service, and makes people not want

Posted Images

Hello,

I have an issue with the browser activity of the ui html panel when I export my bots using SSUB.

When I open my bot, one browser will grow till it crash. I don't do any action with the bot, just open it, wait for 4 hours and boum, crash browser...

I tried to export css and javascript on my website, same thing, crash browser.

When I delete the html "body" , all is ok, no crash.

Do you guys have had the same problem ?

I know about crash browsers issues but this one is not the same, I don't run any define, just open my bot...

This is a big issue and I cannot sell my bots till this is not resolved... :(

Thank you guys for your answers ;)

Yes sorry guys my server was down for maintenance.. 

@Dan

I will change the way the scrips are loaded and add them using a CDN, the reason I did it this way was to keep everything local rather than using a CDN. Will update in the next few days, and hopefully you will see some performance increases in UBot.. 

Carl :-)

Hi Carl,

have you had time to look into this already?

Cheers

Dan

Carl,

maybe it might be an idea to export the javascript portion of the UI into a separated file? So that we could host that on a server?

And then just load that JS file dynamically in your code?

Dan

I have an issue.

I add a "dialog element"

I add a "custom element" on this "dialog element". 

The problem is :

If I edit this "custom element", it wil go out of the "dialog element" and go to the top, so I can't drag it to place it on the "dialog element". I have to create another one...

Hello,

I have an issue with the browser activity of the ui html panel when I export my bots using SSUB.

When I open my bot, one browser will grow till it crash. I don't do any action with the bot, just open it, wait for 4 hours and boum, crash browser...

I tried to export css and javascript on my website, same thing, crash browser.

When I delete the html "body" , all is ok, no crash.

Do you guys have had the same problem ?

I know about crash browsers issues but this one is not the same, I don't run any define, just open my bot...

This is a big issue and I cannot sell my bots till this is not resolved... :(

Thank you guys for your answers ;)

Hello LazyBotter, do you have answers for my two posts please ? :)

Amazing tool, use it for all my programs. Even private ones. I just love the UI.

I'm new with HTML and CSS with program UI's. I searched for these features with basic code and tried putting them into the Exported code myself, but always came out... with glitches and no theme. If by chance they are already inside this awesome program let me know! The bugs, not sure if it's just me or if other people are having them too.

Requested Features:

1. "Hide" Fields. Able to add more then 1 field to be hidden.
    Example(S): 
    Dropdown value = "bears"
    New Dropdown shows with bear options 

Checkbox/Switch = On 
    Show custom Fields under it

Button Clicked to run a Define
    Text Area/Field Etc shows up after clicking the button.

2. Have "Textbox" option to "edit" text or not. 
    Example: 
    EventLog: Will show data. I do not want user to edit the text inside 

3. Dropdown/Textfeild Increase/Decrease field value buttons. 

Bugs:

1. Dialog Element Tool tips show behind the Element after complied.
  2. "Update Element" inside a Dialog Element makes element go back to main panel page (Which is a pain)
  3. Complied Programs - Dialog Element gets throw up to where the "close" and half the element is cut off sometimes. Have to close program and reopen  (1 out of 30 loads it has happened) 
  4. Dialog Element (On Some built in themes) Tend to add a scroll bar and making the dialog element longer then it should be.

Regards,
HaHaItsJake

Carl,

maybe it might be an idea to export the javascript portion of the UI into a separated file? So that we could host that on a server?

And then just load that JS file dynamically in your code?

Dan

I support this idea, the html file is so huge and make ubot running very slow.

i have tried coding on different pcs and keep upgrading hardware to see the different.

Dual core E8400 (higher end of dual core processor), then i5 and now i7 - it help a little more on each upgrade

also tried adding USB 3.0 32GB dedicated for readyboost - it help a little more

even with 12GB DDR3 RAM - it help a little more

today i brought a samsung evo 840 SSD - it help a little more

(it is very fast to open the interface text file with a SSD)

but still it have some delay when dragging node.

so my conclusion is the html is too huge for ubot to handle.

if we can do something to make it lighter, then it will work faster for coder and also end user.

I am a very happy customer just trying to give some suggestion : )

---------------------------

my little test:

objective: manually host the javascript code in ssub to host on server

</body>

<script>

the very long 15496 rows of javascript code  

</script>

</html>

replace with

</body>

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://switchoffthemovie.com/test/myLittleScriptToHOST.js"></script>

</html>

replace the url with your hosted file.

and it works

now it become only 365 rows of code

-------------------------------

anyway carl have added this function and reduce the code, example above is just for reference.

Thanks for the update man!!!

V6.5 Update!

- Fix issue when editing element inside a Dialog Element, where it would not stay inside the Dialog Element.

- Code has been reduced drastically. 

- Added ability to add link to CSS file externally. 

Thanks 

• Like 2

V6.5 Update!

- Fix issue when editing element inside a Dialog Element, where it would not stay inside the Dialog Element.

Thanks 

Excellent update. Thank You! 

Regards,

HaHaItsJake

V6.5 Update!

Thanks 

Awesome. You rock!

V6.5 Update!

Thanks 

Hello Carl,

the update is amazing. The code is greatly reduced!! Really love it.

From 703846 characters down to 130795 (internal CSS).

That alone is already a reduction of 81%!!!

When I host the CSS externally I'm down to 29965

Which is another 77% reduction.

So you can archive a total of 

95% in html code reduction compared to the previous release!!

This is awesome Carl!!!

I only have one questions regarding the external CSS file.

1.)

In the dropdown menu we have:

css option

Internal CSS code

External CSS file.

It looks like CSS option and "internal css code" are almost identical? I can choose the css theme when I'm in css option. But the export of this and the export of when I select "internal css code" are 100% identical. 

So what's the exact difference between those two options there?

Dan

Sorry but I got 2 bugs since the last update.

I cannot add a "dialog button element" after adding a "adding element"

and I cannot use the 2 buttons to align my inputs.  http://i.imgur.com/IIikuqD.png

[EDIT] one more thing, I cannot select what is inside the "dialog element" to edite it. Example: I have add a custom element on the "dialog element" and I cannot select it to edit it.

Edited by zenos

Sorry bout that I will get this fixed ASAP! 

With the dialog button, once you have doubled clicked the "Dialog To Connect" to get the ID, click the Page you want to add the button to and add the button.

Example:

I have just noticed that the "Align Buttons" are not working myself! I will get that fixed soon as!

Thank you Lazybotter :)

I'll PM you my bot code if you wanna check, I still have the issue with the dialog element an button element.

And if I have more than one "dialog element", I add a "custom element" on each, I cannot select the "custom element" I want to edit.

Edited by zenos

Thank you Lazybotter :)

I'll PM you my bot code if you wanna check, I still have the issue with the dialog element an button element.

And if I have more than one "dialog element", I add a "custom element" on each, I cannot select the "custom element" I want to edit.

Ok, for my last issue, I resolved it. I have to return on top, double click to select "nothing" and then I can return in my "dialog element" to select the "custom element" inside it... I just cannot swith from an element inside a "dialog element" to another one...

Don't know if it's clear, sorry, I'm just french...

So, all is ok, I only have to change my habits ;)

Update 6.6!

- Fixed issue with "Checkbox Switches" after importing interface.

If the switch still looks strange after importing, just click the switch and update the element by clicking the "Edit Element" button and re-save.

- Elements are now 10x easier to move around the builder, you can now move the elements by dragging any part of the element. (Not just the label or border!!).

- Changed some attributes to (Optional), like the "Label" and "Placeholder" because having "Labels" on elements is now unnecessary.

You can now create a more "Compact" interface this way!!

Thanks 

Carl!

Ok, for my last issue, I resolved it. I have to return on top, double click to select "nothing" and then I can return in my "dialog element" to select the "custom element" inside it... I just cannot swith from an element inside a "dialog element" to another one...

Don't know if it's clear, sorry, I'm just french...

So, all is ok, I only have to change my habits ;)

I will take a look at that and try and make it a little easier selecting elements inside dialogs! :-)

Update 6.6!

If the switch still looks strange after importing, just click the switch and update the element by clicking the "Edit Element" button and re-save.

- Elements are now 10x easier to move around the builder, you can now move the elements by dragging any part of the element. (Not just the label or border!!).

- Changed some attributes to (Optional), like the "Label" and "Placeholder" because having "Labels" on elements is now unnecessary.

Thanks 

Carl!

Really awesome, good release once again ;)

Edited by zenos

Update 6.6!

Thanks 

Carl!

Wohooo. This is killer! No more Labels is really nice as well!

Thanks Carl. Really appreciate your help and hard work on this update!

Dan

Bug1: Textarea element does not expend anymore!

Bug2: Button position are messed up - different position in ubot and ssub: http://screencast.com/t/KldQPq0p3ma

Bug 1 that's a big problem at the moment. 

Bug 2 always been a problem for me. 

Liking the update. Found a bug to add on. Liking the Optional labels/place holders. 

Bug 3: Updating panels not working. EDIT: Adding panels give the same error. 

"Values missing for (Panel Width,Panel Height,Panel Heading,Panel Style) Dismiss" Error http://i.imgur.com/2DwGNZB.png

Haven't found anymore, but only was working on the UI for a few moments

Edited by HaHaItsJake