• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3.1.2.1 folder browser dialog: add option "Empty On Cancel"

V3.0.7.5 listbox dialog: add margin option to ok & cancel button

Hi. Command is missing. It can not run on other machines except my machine. I try to fix it But if I did I would fix something else instead.

Posted Images

Question: is there a way to either change the default icon that shows in the upper left on dialog windows so it doesn't show the Ubot icon, or a way to hide the icons in dialog title bars all-together?

Edited by drewness

Question: is there a way to either change the default icon that shows in the upper left on dialog windows so it doesn't show the Ubot icon, or a way to hide the icons in dialog title bars all-together?

Whichever command you use. Some commands can not be changed.

But you did not say what you were using, so I do not know.

Whichever command you use. Some commands can not be changed.

But you did not say what you were using, so I do not know.

The one I'm using right now is the dropdown dialog. Would be nice to get rid of the Ubot icon in the popup window.

Edited by drewness

checkbox dialog: add option "Icon File Part/Base64 String"
dropdown dialog: add option "Icon File Part/Base64 String"

• Like 1

checkbox dialog: add option "Icon File Part/Base64 String"

dropdown dialog: add option "Icon File Part/Base64 String"

Awesome, thank you yet again, much appreciated!

• 1 month later...

Hi Pash,

Is there any way we could get a Time Picker dialog? Ideally either a clock interface, or a few drop-downs in a dialog for hour, minute, and am/pm (HH:MM AM/PM)?

Need to add alerts to my bot but want to allow user to choose between which hours they'd like to not receive notifications (while letting it run 24/7), so if I could give them a dialog to choose start time and one to choose end time, then take those variables and compare with current time ($now variable in Ubot) that would be amazing.

Please let me know if that would possible!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Hi Pash,

Is there any way we could get a Time Picker dialog? Ideally either a clock interface, or a few drop-downs in a dialog for hour, minute, and am/pm (HH:MM AM/PM)?

Need to add alerts to my bot but want to allow user to choose between which hours they'd like to not receive notifications (while letting it run 24/7), so if I could give them a dialog to choose start time and one to choose end time, then take those variables and compare with current time ($now variable in Ubot) that would be amazing.

Please let me know if that would possible!

3.1.1.0 (Warning: This change does not apply to earlier versions of the plugin.)

date picker dialog: add suport time and change optput to Sortable DateTime or yyyy'-'MM'-'dd'T'HH':'mm':'ss

date picker dialog v2: change optput to Sortable DateTime or yyyy'-'MM'-'dd'T'HH':'mm':'ss

clear list(%DateTime)
add list to list(%DateTime,$plugin function("Advanced Dialog.dll", "$date picker dialog", "Date Dialog", "dd/MM/yyyy hh:mm:ss", 255, 300, "False", "FFF3F3F3", "FFF3C1C1,000000", "FF778ABD,000000", "Center App", 2),"Delete","Global")
alert("Start: {$list item(%DateTime,0)}
End: {$list item(%DateTime,1)}")

if you want convert date time use http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16511-sell-plugin-advanced-date-time/

• Like 1

3.1.1.0 (Warning: This change does not apply to earlier versions of the plugin.)

date picker dialog: add suport time and change optput to Sortable DateTime or yyyy'-'MM'-'dd'T'HH':'mm':'ss

date picker dialog v2: change optput to Sortable DateTime or yyyy'-'MM'-'dd'T'HH':'mm':'ss

clear list(%DateTime)
add list to list(%DateTime,$plugin function("Advanced Dialog.dll", "$date picker dialog", "Date Dialog", "dd/MM/yyyy hh:mm:ss", 255, 300, "False", "FFF3F3F3", "FFF3C1C1,000000", "FF778ABD,000000", "Center App", 2),"Delete","Global")
alert("Start: {$list item(%DateTime,0)}
End: {$list item(%DateTime,1)}")
if you want convert date time use http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16511-sell-plugin-advanced-date-time/
Awesome, thanks for the update!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Pash, 

There are a few of this plugins dialoges I would prefer to use but they often popup behind or underneath other windows, .. 

Would it be possible to add the option to make all dialoge boxes, popups etc "TopMost" or "On Top" ?

Cheers

CJ

EDIT:

It would probably be useful if i mentioned which dialoge function i was referring too lol, .. 

Its the "$task dialog" in particular that I would like the "Top Most" option for if possible.

Hey Pash, 

There are a few of this plugins dialoges I would prefer to use but they often popup behind or underneath other windows, .. 

Would it be possible to add the option to make all dialoge boxes, popups etc "TopMost" or "On Top" ?

Cheers

CJ

EDIT:

It would probably be useful if i mentioned which dialoge function i was referring too lol, .. 

Its the "$task dialog" in particular that I would like the "Top Most" option for if possible.

$task dialog in library no this option.

you can use.

wait(3)
thread {
    wait(1)
    plugin command("Advanced Screen and Windows.dll", "app window layer", "Help: Task dialog sample", "Top Most")
    comment("plugin command(\"Advanced Screen and Windows.dll\", \"app window to top\", \"Windows Title\", \"Help: Task dialog sample\", \"#32770\")")
}
alert($plugin function("Advanced Dialog.dll", "$task dialog", "Help: Task dialog sample", "Help: This is an example task dialog.", "Help: Task dialogs are a more flexible type of message box. Among other things, task dialogs support custom buttons, command links, scroll bars, expandable sections, radio buttons, a check box (useful for e.g. \"don\'t show this again\"), custom icons, and a footer. Some of those things are demonstrated here.", "Help: Task Dialog doesn\'t just provide a wrapper for the native Task Dialog API; it is designed to provide a programming interface", "Help: Task Dialogs support footers and can even include <a href=\"http://www.google.com\">hyperlinks</a>.", "Help: Do not show again", "Yes,No", "Warning", "Yes,No,Ok,Cancel,Retry,Close,A,B", "Standard", 0, "False", "False"))
  • Like 1

$task dialog in library no this option.

you can use.

wait(3)
thread {
    wait(1)
    plugin command("Advanced Screen and Windows.dll", "app window layer", "Help: Task dialog sample", "Top Most")
    comment("plugin command(\"Advanced Screen and Windows.dll\", \"app window to top\", \"Windows Title\", \"Help: Task dialog sample\", \"#32770\")")
}
alert($plugin function("Advanced Dialog.dll", "$task dialog", "Help: Task dialog sample", "Help: This is an example task dialog.", "Help: Task dialogs are a more flexible type of message box. Among other things, task dialogs support custom buttons, command links, scroll bars, expandable sections, radio buttons, a check box (useful for e.g. \"don\'t show this again\"), custom icons, and a footer. Some of those things are demonstrated here.", "Help: Task Dialog doesn\'t just provide a wrapper for the native Task Dialog API; it is designed to provide a programming interface", "Help: Task Dialogs support footers and can even include <a href=\"http://www.google.com\">hyperlinks</a>.", "Help: Do not show again", "Yes,No", "Warning", "Yes,No,Ok,Cancel,Retry,Close,A,B", "Standard", 0, "False", "False"))

Nice!...

Thats genuis mate, I didnt even consider trying that, .. pearl of wisdom right there ;)

Cheers

CJ

EDIT :

Awe man, .. hows that for typical, its one of the only plugins i havent had off you yet, .. gutted lol

Ill grab that one at one point in the near future.

• 6 months later...

Hi pash, is it possible to add a label above the Text Box Dialog to provide instructions for what to do with the info inside the text box? And possible to format label to be center or left aligned and font color?

If not, no problem, just wanted to check.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Pash, for the checkbox dialog, woukd it be possible to set the default width of columns? I have some that need to be fairly large and others that could be very small, so it would be amazing to allow those to widths to be set before opening the dialog

Thank you for adding that Pash, much appreciated!

Another Question: with the html dialog popup, is there a way to be able to add an Iframe in the HTML? Anytime I try adding one, even just a blank <iframe></iframe> tag the window opens and immediately closes, same thing with the source set (i.e. <iframe src="http://network.ubotstudio.com"></iframe>).Is there a way to get that to work by chance? Would be extremely useful.

Please let me know... thanks!

Thank you for adding that Pash, much appreciated!

Another Question: with the html dialog popup, is there a way to be able to add an Iframe in the HTML? Anytime I try adding one, even just a blank <iframe></iframe> tag the window opens and immediately closes, same thing with the source set (i.e. <iframe src="http://network.ubotstudio.com"></iframe>).Is there a way to get that to work by chance? Would be extremely useful.

Please let me know... thanks!

iframe not work good on Browser control. recommend use direct url.

try set "Open Link By" option is blank .

iframe not work good on Browser control. recommend use direct url.

try set "Open Link By" option is blank .

Ah, so the HTML dialog popup uses the ubot browser control and is not a stand-alone window?

Thanks for your response, I will figure out a workaround

Ah, so the HTML dialog popup uses the ubot browser control and is not a stand-alone window?

Thanks for your response, I will figure out a workaround

Not a "ubot browser control", but it is a "browser class" in the library. "System.Windows.Forms"

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Pash,

Two Questions regarding the Advertising Dialog functionality:

1) Would it be possible to show our normal Title as entered in the settings, and enable an option to show (XX seconds) - and a countdown until the dialog will close if set in the Timeout Close option?

For example, if the title of the advertising dialog was "Drewness Software Bot - Special Offer" and I had the dialog timeout set to 10 seconds, if I had the countdown enabled it would show the window with the title as:

Drewness Software Bot - Special Offer (10 Seconds)

and then every second the title would count down by one

Drewness Software Bot - Special Offer (9 Seconds)

etc. etc. until it hit 0

I hope that makes sense, if not let me know and I'll try to explain better - and it may not be possible, but wanted to ask to be sure.

Question 2: Would there be a way to add something similar to the timeout close, but instead of auto closing, allow the close (X) button to be enabled after X seconds - that way if they're still reading the ad and may be interested, it won't close on them before they finish reading and possibly clicking?

Please let me know if either of those would be possible or can already be done with the plugin - thanks in advance!

• PRO locked this topic