UBot Underground

[Sell] 2017 Update Botscriptfast Builds Your Bots For You Now Has Regex Http And Browser Scraper Builder

there's videos in the thread that explain the features and how things work.

If you would like any help or are stuck with anything PM me and i'll help you out.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://robobest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/botsciptfast.png

Testing it out now, and WOW , what a great time saver, Tested it on a few sites that normally required about 1/2 hour each to code, now took less then a few mins to turn to a working code/bot. Great

Yes i have to agree with my fellow Ubotters.   This looks to be a very great and well thought out project, and piece of software.   Very nice job bud. 

whoever contacted me over the last week or so  by my site please pm me. I can see your messages but i'm unable to respond via the site at the min.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Version 2.0

Beta Scraper module added create Regex HTTP and browser scraper bots!

Version 2.0
Added http and browser Regex scraper beta
-create http and browser scraper bots
-create mulitthread scraper bots,normal loop or just define
-auto builds regex
-add inner loops
-add inner scrapes
-ability to export regex standalone
-test functions for regex
-add own regex

Version 2.0 adds the scraper module there's a ton of functions I know your going to live!

please watch the videos and you will get the hang of the new module in no time.

First training video introduction to the new module.

• Like 1

second video explaining how to add regex and how the software auto builds the regex for you saving massive amounts of time!.

third video building a google HTTP scraper that explains the innerloop function

Wow insane update.
I'm still learning ragex, so this helps a TON!

one request, the window that pops up asking to set #Variable, the text box is to small, I cant read the full text..
needs to be a little bigger (words are half cut off)

Wow insane update.

I'm still learning ragex, so this helps a TON!

one request, the window that pops up asking to set #Variable, the text box is to small, I cant read the full text..

needs to be a little bigger (words are half cut off)

is it the first one when you press start?
  • 2 weeks later...

i'll be including plugins required to make monster scraper bots in the next update that can beat a lot of commercial http scraper bots.

The ones I see as required(not including already included in botscriptfast) are

Big data plugin(large tables) including the new update to that as well :)

local dictionary for multithread http any others please let me know.

also for those who have had time to play with the new scraper module is there any features or tutorials you would like to see.

thanks

Kev123

There's a couple of guys who have contacted by the site with license issues. I have limited internet(on mobile) and cant login to my server emails i'll contact you and resolve your issues this evening it a top priority.

many thanks

kev

Hey Kev, this bot is so cool, "a bot, that makes bots"

I really what to buy this but you make it look so easy and i'm worried I want be able to do the same

do you have a time trial license, because I would really like to try it before I buy it

thx

Sorry I dont have a time trial due to license protection needs. The software is very easy to use for example the browser part is only a couple of clicks. Should people want any more tutorial videos I am happy to to help or via pm.

This of course is a tool to help build ubot bots and knowledge of ubot is still required

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Kev, 

I'm new to uBot but a full-time developer/architect... looking forward to your application helping me learn a few uBot best practices:)

I bought it this afternoon (around an hour ago?) but haven't received the email yet.

Thanks,

Ed

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Kev,

a mistake of a purchase.

Thanks,

Drennon Bond

no problem with mistake purchase if its in the refund period for this product. I would suggest removing your personnel details from your post. 

I can see you on my license server but not by the details you have submitted in paypal can you check trans id and payment email.

I'll pm you a contact email for my site so you don't have to share your details in public again.

thanks

Kev

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

version 2.1

Added large lists this is selectable in settings(Bigtable plugin) for scraper module.
Added Large Tables this is selectable in settings (Bigtable plugin) for scraper module.
improved the entering of #variable/%list/ for loop  for scraper module.
various other improvements

• Like 1