Introducing: Site Ninja
What it Does:
- Scrapes All HTML Files
- Downloads Images
- Saves CSS and JS Files
- Creates the File Paths on Your Local Machine
- Saves the Entire Site on Your Computer
A few really cool uses for this:
- Create killer UI's for your bots. Like the UI of Site Ninja? I used it to create it's own UI.
- Improve your HTML5 and CSS3 skills by looking at what the professionals are doing.
- Create awesome landing pages quickly and for FREE.
What it does not do:
- It does not scrape and save wordpress themes or anything for any other CMS.
- It does not save 100% flash websites.
- It does not make you coffee or breakfast in the morning.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What about support? Yes, I provide support on this. If it's not working on a site you want to scrape, then I will take a look and see if it's possible to make a change to the software so it will work.
- Are updates included? Yes, updates are included. What's nice about creating a bot that does this instead of the typical bot that does stuff on social networks is that the websites aren't updated all the time to make botting harder, so frequent updates shouldn't be necessary and it should always just work.
- Money back policy? Unfortunately because this scrapes and saves websites quick (only a few minutes per site) someone could easily just scrape all the sites they wanted and then ask for a refund. Therefore, there's no money-back policy. It works as advertised.