UBot Underground

[SELL] Super Simple UI Builder V4.0! (Drag & Drop with Bootstrap Plugin!)

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for your order!    Just created a small user manual to get you started: You Can Read It Here  

Thanks for the sale! You got it just in time! (Price going up $10 tomorrow)   New Update! (V3.0)     Change Log:   Cleaned up the code! Better looking interface! Tabs should work properly now.   You c

Hi, I don't know if you got an answer or not but I have had a conversation with Meter about a similar issue a customer of mine was having. Meter's licence system currently has problems with special ch

Posted Images

I think i found a problem.

I made a UI in V3.3 then imported the code back into V3.3 and then tried to add another tab (it has 2 already)

When the other tab is added it does not show tab 3's screen. Tab 1 and 2 still work though.

Tried it in 3.4 also and its the same.

Any Ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Carl,

Great UI builder! Been using it for a few days and ran into a few issues I can't resolve.

No matter how I add it, can't get a checkbox to be 'checked' - never allows me to actually check it when running the bot. 

and secondly, have one text box that is always out of order when tabbing through the form, even though the numbering is fine in the code, it's all in order. I remove it and add it back again, still is out of order.

Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks!

Hey Carl i have some great ideas for your tool - add a setting to load local .css and .js files inside the tool for other design themes AND to automatically replace the style sheet and java script files links in the resulted code with a link that we chose if we want to host the files elsewhere.

i.e currently i design an UI with your tool but i host the .css and .js theme files on my own server ... what it would be great is to also have the tool to load those files on startup for better and easier design using my own theme ;)

There are couple ways to do this easily, on the onload to search for the .css and .js files in the same folder where the bot is running (if we use more themes then an option to allow us to chose the theme we want), or, on the onload add a popup to ask if we want to use the default bootstrap repo or a local one...

ALSO... i don't understand why didn't you add a feature to allow the save of UI.s so that we can work and edit them easier for future updates if needed (yes we can load and edit them but why not having them already there as a backup and faster access)

TIP: i.e save each UI in its own folder with its own .css and .js file (or reference to those files) so that we can also load those files inside another tool if needed for heavy customization (i.e Top Style 5)

...possibilities are limitless and its up to you bud!

• Like 1

Hi Guys!  Update to V3.6

Sorry there has not been an update for a while! I have been busy with another project I will be releasing soon.

I will get back to adding some more features to the builder very soon.

Update Log:

• You can now save/import your interfaces from the software!
  • I have added a "Encode Image" tab so you can encode your images to Base64 to add to your UI. (Just copy and paste the code generated and use the "Image" element.)
  • I have fixed a few problems with the "Draggable White Space" around the elements been too large overlapping elements that became un-clickable in UBot.

@macster,

I will try and get some of the features you requested added to the builder, once I have completed this other project! (I have added the save/import with this update!)

Hope you guys still enjoy using this Builder!

Carl  ;)

i just bought it.... downloaded zip, extracted, and i have 3 files: exe, and the 2 dll-s, license and locker. Should not be a license.lic as well?

When i try running , it says: Unable to read license info, exiting....

I would need it fixed ASAP, just wanted to finalize my bot for sale with this in the next 6 hrs :S

No the license.lic gets generated once you have entered your license details, 

Have you ensured that the Locker.dll and License.dll are in the same folder as the .exe app? Also did the dialog box appear to enter the details?

Carl 

Just a little update, to V4

I have removed the "Grab Code" button and it is now at the top of the application.

The new "Export Code" button will open a Temp text document with the your UI code inside.

Carl  :)

Great job Carl, well done, so far everything looks and works great!

What i meant in my last suggestion is to add additional themes and the possibility to load them from our own server if i decide to host them...

i.e  currently the app uses the tweeter hosted theme but would be great to also use and design with different themes like those from http://bootsnipp.com/ or http://bootswatch.com/ and/or to hoost them inside our server...

well done bud!

I have to say, i am absolutely loving your bot. I mean holy crap, you have saved me a year learning CSS lol...

A bit of bug-report: as far as i know, deleting an existing element done by double clicking on it. That is misfiring sometimes, elements just disappearing,which is fairly annoying.

If you could have a look on that issue would be great.

THOU... I LOVE IT a lot

I have to say, i am absolutely loving your bot. I mean holy crap, you have saved me a year learning CSS lol...

A bit of bug-report: as far as i know, deleting an existing element done by double clicking on it. That is misfiring sometimes, elements just disappearing,which is fairly annoying.

If you could have a look on that issue would be great.

THOU... I LOVE IT a lot

Running into same issue, just loaded one of my UI's used in a current beta test bot and added something, 2 elements disappeared by themselves! Can't finish editing a UI without redoing everything that disappears. All intermittent. Also, base64 images don't seem to work, they are being cut off. Worked ok for me in previous version. 

Thanks for the updates Carl!

(and agree, love it!)

Same here, it's the most beautiful UI creator for ubot on the planet ;)

Btw, I saw your new sales thread "Twitter Account Creator" which has a cool navigation bar on the left side of the interface. How do you made that? Is it with Super Simple UI builder? Would be great if it can be implemented here as well.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks

Btw, I saw your new sales thread "Twitter Account Creator" which has a cool navigation bar on the left side of the interface. How do you made that? Is it with Super Simple UI builder? Would be great if it can be implemented here as well.

I was actually wondering the same thing.  :rolleyes:

Running into same issue, just loaded one of my UI's used in a current beta test bot and added something, 2 elements disappeared by themselves! Can't finish editing a UI without redoing everything that disappears. All intermittent. Also, base64 images don't seem to work, they are being cut off. Worked ok for me in previous version. 

(and agree, love it!)

I will take a look into these problems ASAP, sorry about that!

The TwitterAC's UI is not built using this builder, I manually coded it. I will have a look into adding panels and also better navigation too!

Carl

(and agree, love it!)

The disappearing element was because the "Import Code" was not correct, and has been resolved.. I will take a look at the base64 images, I think it may be because you have the wrong height and width settings set. 

Carl