UBot Underground

Hi guys Ive been dealing with something Im sure we are all familiar with.

Serial refunders.

My proposal is a data base we can add our serial refunders too, that way we can check the data base and refuse to sell to them. 

Please leave your thoughts on this.

If you want rich i can build a searchable database,  submission system etc on a sub domain that could be used for the ubot community? or is it something you were thinking to put together?

could even maybe patch in an api system, that would check a email address on curl request and return good bad if the email exists in the database..

• Like 1

No I think its something we should all be involved in, community wide. Its something we all have dealt with at some point.  Yea simple return of true or not is all thats needed, shouldnt be able to get any data from it other than, yes exists or no doesnt. 

So I guess the criteria for serial refunders needs to be defined..

Were not talking the average refund here , more specific Im talking about those who purchase use for over 60 days then charge back.  However lets say I upload my list of refunded users, and you upload yours. Now if I have a match that matches one of yours then that is potentially a serial refunder (more than one)

I agree with that. We should have access to a database, a bit like Stop Spam Forum. The possibility to ban serial serial refunders by IP,email, etc....

i recommend creating a trial version !

Do you mean for the Bots Being sold? well In that case I have been after meter to implement it..but not been able to convince him so far :(

this is already implemented in jvzoo, which I use - you can create blacklist of users you do not what to sell to and this list is shared with all jvzoo sellers. I can share my list of blacklisted users and would add blacklisted users you have (if you do not work with jvzoo, otherwise they are already in)

This is a good idea. However, are the sellers of bots then happy for people who are not serial refunders, that are unhappy with products and then can't get a refund ok for their buyers to post their experience and comments about that particular product / seller? 

it could actually become a massive product covering not just ubot but the whole IM scene.

That means that a new bot called "IM blacklist avoider" will be a good seller then too  ;)