UBot Underground

Database integration

Unfortunately, no one seems to have developed a way to integrate uBot with SQL Server yet, so I need a way to transfer the results of a SQL Server query directly into either mySQL or SQLite so that I can use uBot to complete my process.  Does anyone know of a way to do this, inside or outside of uBot?

Well UBot supports mySQL, so you can connect to DB and do anything.

Beside that I think Aymen developed a plugin for SQLLite, so you could also connect to that DB from UBot...

Here is the link: http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12960-sell-sqlite-database-plugin/

Thanks for the response, but I guess I wasn't clear enough.  I have to use SQL Server to store the data for my business (3rd party software).  So what I need to be able to do is communicate between uBot and SQL Server, but I think the only way I'll be able to do so is using either mySQL or SQLite as a bridge somehow.  I'm just slightly stumped at the moment as to how to accomplish this.

Many, many, many thanks to TJ for helping me out with this.  He's my hero of the month at this point, and I don't see anyone giving him much of a challenge.

Not sure what the solution was for the OP but for those wondering for a way to get data from MySQL to MSSQL you could query this information by setting up a "Linked Server" in SQL Server Management Studio.

I may be wrong, but I think We can run batch commands in Ubot - using Ubotdev's  advanced shell plugins! And even pass Ubot variables to the application and recieve back the command output and save it to a variable inside of Ubot.

I downloaded from the link you provided -and re-installed it twice -Open.Framework.dll . File Size: 22.50KB

I searched through all the nodes - there is no open db command?