UBot Underground

[ BUY ] - I need a full time developer $250 a week for a year

I need a fulltime ubotstudio developer that has the latest version and is willing to work 40hours a week for about a year

TASK:

You will be building custom bots according to my specifications, also I will be buying various ubot source codes that i want you to integrate together. We will be using one UI for all bots we integrate to the system.

PAYMENT :

I will pay you $250 a week for about a year and after a year we can re-negotiate to increase your weekly payment.

HOURS :

You will need to work 40 hours a week.

QUALIFICATION :

Please send me a demo of a ubot studio bot you have built in the past.

PERCS:

It will be great if you know php/mysql and or java

Edited by Steven owens

lol having to work about three weeks to cover cost of software. Why not be more logical and offer people 40/50% of bot sales you will get  higher quality offers.

• Like 1

Maybe you will find someone with basic Ubot skills with that offer !

no offense but , if you want someone with good Ubot skills you need a higher offer !

I dnt think anyone on this forum who actually knows what they are doing can afford to work for 250$ a week full time. Might be better off offering some type of rev share.. good luck.

Yeah, anyone who knew what they were doing wouldn't be doing it for $6.25. Rev share, maybe if you could prove what kind of income you can generate from past sales. 

Hello,

I can do this for you. Please let me know your skype ID to discuss further on this.

Regards,

Nick

I need a fulltime ubotstudio developer that has the latest version and is willing to work 40hours a week for about a year

TASK:

You will be building custom bots according to my specifications, also I will be buying various ubot source codes that i want you to integrate together. We will be using one UI for all bots we integrate to the system.

PAYMENT :

I will pay you $250 a week for about a year and after a year we can re-negotiate to increase your weekly payment.

HOURS :

You will need to work 40 hours a week.

QUALIFICATION :

Please send me a demo of a ubot studio bot you have built in the past.

PERCS:

It will be great if you know php/mysql and or java

• 2 weeks later...

:)) no offense but this is not "getafreelancer" :) ... Usually this community is made from Internet Marketers that know the power of this software and respect their time and knowledge :) ... May be if you offer 1000+ USD you can get a decent UBOT expert to spend so much time on your projects (and this only for the fact that you offer a long term contract)

:)) no offense but this is not "getafreelancer" :) ... Usually this community is made from Internet Marketers that know the power of this software and respect their time and knowledge :) ... May be if you offer 1000+ USD you can get a decent UBOT expert to spend so much time on your projects (and this only for the fact that you offer a long term contract)

I completely agree with you iDollarstream. 40 hours is a lot of time tho. 

No offense but good luck and finding someone at that rate?  As mentioned already, anyone that has any real experience and time with Ubot knows that they can and should be able to make much more than that with the software on their own on a bad month!  If not then that's their fault and deserve to work for peanuts!  Seriously good luck and if you find someone at this rate you really need to question how much they really know about the software because as mentioned anyone that knows this software probably wouldn't even bother responding to your offer.

However, if you offered some of these programmers here as someone mentioned more like a $1,000 a week which is a full time income for a year now you would have real people's attention instead of the newbie programmers on here that would work for less than minimum wage.   

As mentioned good luck if this is your final offer as you will need a lot of it at that wage, lol!

and here the starts the journey of yet a another ubot doesn't work thread.

1.pays low

2.some one inexperienced takes the job

3.bad bots

4.op decides ubot doesn't work

5.preaches On IM forums ubot doesn't work.

op I don't mean to sound harsh but with anything you pay for what you get.

• Like 2

Hahaha...What a dickhead...$250 per week!! how about you pay me up front and I promise I'll give you $250 worth each week for a year..man some people crack me up!

yeah for $250 ill give you 4 hours in my sleep  lol

• Like 1