UBot Underground

UBot Running Slower Since Today's Update?

Hey Folks,

Not sure if it is just myself but since today's update with UBot it appears that my bots in pre-complied mode are executing slower than usual.  Is anyone else experiencing this by any chance?

mrwalt

I was right in the middle of building a bot when I updated, now I can't do squat! Wth happened?? Even with simple stuff like grabbing an element freezes the whole process. Damn I wish there was a revert to previous version button because I'm at a stand still..

Bots loads faster , browser runs faster!

Its true that compiling is a bit slow because i think there is a lot of people compiling in the same time !

Slow compiling isn't really a problem as you don't do that all the time !

When I mean running slower the commands are even running slow on bots that I have that have very little code.  It is like a 50% drop in the speed in execution in terms of how fast the bot is moving thru the commands.

Has anyone talked to support yet about this?  If so what was their response?  I am in the process of contacting them myself as if there is no solution to at least allow UBotters if possible to roll back to the previous version until some of the kinks are worked out.

I am haveing some problems also after the new updates, the scrape atrubute stoped working, and a lot more problems have come up. I submitted a bug report.

not sure what you guys are doing wrong but this update is fast as silk and works great bots load faster , html ui loads faster browser loads faster bot bank doesnt hang on load , seriously i would question your machines at this point

nodes run super fast, switching and scraping all work excelent

best update in last year or so

so check your machines i suspect there is something else going on

I was in the middle of loading a bot when ubot updated, I don't know if that would effect it. It was such a problem for me I had to go back to 4.2.14 because I didn't have a version

of the last updated vertion. I don't think that it would be our computers beacuse everythig was running top noch right up untill the update. I was building a bot all day.

Yep, did that but I was initial curious if I was the only one as it happened right after the update as everything was fine prior to the update.

I was in the middle of loading a bot when ubot updated, I don't know if that would effect it. It was such a problem for me I had to go back to 4.2.14 because I didn't have a version

of the last updated vertion. I don't think that it would be our computers beacuse everythig was running top noch right up untill the update. I was building a bot all day.

How did you go back to 4.2.14??

I appreciate the help, I'm at a stand still..

1st no more direct upgrades for me ( this bleeding edge s#!t is just to painful

2nd I have 4.2.14  standard edition if anyone needs it ( but it is over the 2mg limit ?how can i share, and not violate the t.o.s?

I've got the older version on my desktop, I'll just delete the current version from my laptop and move the older version over.

I agree, I'll be very cautious and upgrading in the future. I think waiting and letting others be the guinea pigs is the way to go in the future..

Had problems. Upgraded to ie 10 and re-installed .net. It now runs better than I have ever seen it run.

Do we had to update ie to v.10 and reinstalled .net on other computer if we compiled the bot and run it on other computer?

I am also having problems now. Since I did the update I am not able to use the click node. I even tried other websites in case that was the issue. It won't do drag and drop or click node. It does not even select a element at all. I un installed it twice and re installed it and still not working right. I sent a ticket to support on it and now I have to wait and see what happens.